Need help with formestane!!

  1. Need help with formestane!!


    Hey guys i started supplementing with dermacrine and mild things like that through PP. I bought a ton of derma, 1T, sustain, and formestane. I"m so damn confused on when and how i should effectively use formestane. Keep in mind i'll only run two 6 week runs of derma a year. Do i use formestane after the derma run? Can I run it alone later in the year? I know that i should use my sustain after derma but should bring formestane instead? One more thing i keep hearing about "bridging"?? Whan in heck is does that mean and what in the hell is that about, can someone clue me in? Thanks guys..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Hey guys i started supplementing with dermacrine and mild things like that through PP. I bought a ton of derma, 1T, sustain, and formestane. I"m so damn confused on when and how i should effectively use formestane. Keep in mind i'll only run two 6 week runs of derma a year. Do i use formestane after the derma run? Can I run it alone later in the year? I know that i should use my sustain after derma but should bring formestane instead? One more thing i keep hearing about "bridging"?? Whan in heck is does that mean and what in the hell is that about, can someone clue me in? Thanks guys..
    Formestane is a steroidal AI. It's a good cutting agent.

    You could stack Formestane with Dermacrine, bridge them, or run Formestane standalone. You definitely do NOT use it during PCT of Dermacrine - you never use hormonal products during the PCT of another hormonal.

    "Bridging", very simply, is when you start off using one hormonal and you begin using another during (generally) the last week of use of that hormonal. "Bridging" is often done to "extend" a cycle with another compound.

    The guys will be able to add further information to this.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Thanks Rosie! Would using formestane with the dercmacrine at the same time cause a bigger shutdown than without? So, in esscense, i would run my derma for lets say 6 weeks, than my sustain for PCT, and then hit up the formestane at the very end of the two first products?
    •   
       


  4. Formestane in general is dose dependent for shut down meaning it will only cause shut down beyond a certain dose.

    You can use it without causing shut down but I don't know what the dose barrier is for PP's Form.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Thanks Rosie! Would using formestane with the dercmacrine at the same time cause a bigger shutdown than without? So, in esscense, i would run my derma for lets say 6 weeks, than my sustain for PCT, and then hit up the formestane at the very end of the two first products?
    Re shutdown with the Formestane/Dermacrine stack as opposed to just running Dermacrine, it's possible, but not guaranteed.

    If you're going to run a Dermacrine cycle for six weeks and then have a 6-week PCT afterwards, then using the general rule of cycling - time on-cycle + time of PCT for that cycle = time off before starting another cycle - you should wait at LEAST a minimum of a MONTH (ideally ~12 weeks) before using Formestane once you have finished your PCT for Dermacrine.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. You can run the formestane with the Dermacrine. It would help with any potential aromatization from the Dermacrine and create more of a dramatic leaning and hardening effect and help with strength increases as well. Like CM said, the shutdown caused by Formestane is certainly dose dependent and may not happen at all.

    A rule of thumb I go by though...and this may just be me...I ALWAYS taper my AI doses down when I'm coming towards the end. IMO the last thing you want is to be suppressing estrogen a moderate amount then have it come rushing back. The tapering allows you to come to homeostasis safer and more gradual.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Formestane in general is dose dependent for shut down meaning it will only cause shut down beyond a certain dose.

    You can use it without causing shut down but I don't know what the dose barrier is for PP's Form.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  8. Dermacrine is DHEA correct? No PCT needed

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Dermacrine is DHEA correct? No PCT needed
    Dermacrine contains both DHEA AND Pregnenolone, so a PCT IS required.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Dermacrine contains both DHEA AND Pregnenolone, so a PCT IS required.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Hey guys i started supplementing with dermacrine and mild things like that through PP. I bought a ton of derma, 1T, sustain, and formestane. I"m so damn confused on when and how i should effectively use formestane. Keep in mind i'll only run two 6 week runs of derma a year. Do i use formestane after the derma run? Can I run it alone later in the year? I know that i should use my sustain after derma but should bring formestane instead? One more thing i keep hearing about "bridging"?? Whan in heck is does that mean and what in the hell is that about, can someone clue me in? Thanks guys..
    Do i use formestane after the derma run? yes but why not just during and a bit after.
    bridging- not comming off cycle and making an excuse for it.
    only BRIDG i woudl rec is a hrt dose of test and not to thevery young unless they dont care about shutdown.

    idont rec youbridg.

    fune them both at same time theforma and derm then add in sustain and hcgnerate, toco-8 and tcf for a few weeks (run the sustapina nd hcgenerate a couple weeks longer.) then come OFFF!


    int he end what your using is verymild anyway so dont stress toomuch.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much Formestane do I need to...
    By Broly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:37 PM
  2. Formestane with TRT/HRT?
    By RoadBlocK in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Log in
Log in