HGHpro and GHenerate opinions

bNugs

Awards
i have both of these right now and since i got HGHpro first i used it for about a week but i got some GHenerate free with ASGT and i have used it for about 3 days. I noticed that with HGHpro i have extremely vivid dreams but wake up feeling very lethargic. The GHenerate makes me feel amazing in the morning but without the cool dreams. Any one have any opinions on which one is better and why, also would there be any harm in taking both of these before bed. so instead of either 6 sprays GHenerate or 4 caps HGHpro maybe 3 sprays and 2 caps????

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If you can find a BOGO offer for the LG stack, it's a great deal. I took it only at night before bed it and lasts over 3 months.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd do 6 sprays and 2 caps, and see how it works.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried Ghenerate.

I have stacked HGHpro with Powerfull before though. I use it similarly to what Poison suggested. I use two caps of HGHpro w/one cap of Powerfull. If you're feeling lethargic after you wake up, it's possible that you're still in stages of deep sleep. You might want to try and take it a little earlier before bed or try dosing fewer caps and take it with the Ghenerate.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried Ghenerate.

I have stacked HGHpro with Powerfull before though. I use it similarly to what Poison suggested. I use two caps of HGHpro w/one cap of Powerfull. If you're feeling lethargic after you wake up, it's possible that you're still in stages of deep sleep. You might want to try and take it a little earlier before bed or try dosing fewer caps and take it with the Ghenerate.
That is also what I would suggest try it at 3 caps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ghenerate alone I did not notice HGHPro and Ghenerate is very good for me. I used 4 pills and 6 sprays. I had already been using Ghenerate a while before I got my hands on HGHPro though.

HGHPro was good on it's own but Ghenerate definitely enhanced it for me.