How does this homemade stack look?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be using these pre-workout as well as other times depending on the supplement. I'm looking for a synergistic effect for improving strength/endurance/recovery. Haven't figured out doses yet. Here's what I'm looking at so far...

AAKG (Olympic Labs)
Beta Alanine (AllMax Nutrition)
Citrulline Malate (Prima Force)
Creatine Kre-Alkalyn (SciFit)
Gluta-Lyn (SciFit) *pH buffered Glutamine?.. Comes free with the creatine

I'm thinking about adding a BCAA supplement to this as well as some RPM by AppNut later on when I have some more money.

Can anyone else think of anything that would go good with these?

Thanks a lot!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using it for the past month and it's made a huge difference in my cardio and the pumps I get. I don't even train to get a pump, but it's given me some great pumps.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin of adding some to jacked, rodja what brand u on

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PP supply, although it is all from the same source since Sigma Tau has a patent on it.
You dosing it at the 3 scoops / 4.5g recommendation? And are you taking anything along with it pre-workout? :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You dosing it at the 3 scoops / 4.5g recommendation? And are you taking anything along with it pre-workout? :)
Yes, I take the clinical dose of 4.5g along with 3g of ArginoCarn and some MAP and/or BCAA.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I take the clinical dose of 4.5g along with 3g of ArginoCarn and some MAP and/or BCAA.
Nice. I've been looking into the GPLC for a while now and I think I may just pick some up soon. Intrigued by it, but also looking for a good pre-workout substitute for cycling off of stims.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I've been looking into the GPLC for a while now and I think I may just pick some up soon. Intrigued by it, but also looking for a good pre-workout substitute for cycling off of stims.
I go stim free unless I really need it. At most, I'll use a stim 2-3x/week total including pre-WO and just daily stims (e.g. coffee).

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So here's what I've got right now...

RPM
AAKG (Olympic Labs)
Beta Alanine (AllMax Nutrition)
Citrulline Malate (Prima Force)
Creatine Kre-Alkalyn (SciFit)
Gluta-Lyn (SciFit) *pH buffered Glutamine?.. Comes free with the creatine
GPLC

Any other ideas?

Should I have any worries about my blood pressure dropping taking all of these supplements that affect NO levels (arginine aside, arguably :p). I know it sounds crazy but I figured I'd ask.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fish oils
vitamin C
egcg
and some caffeine

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm already taking a multi-vitamin, fish oil, B vitamins, and vitamin C. I'm probably going to buy something like RPM or Jack3d for that extra boost from the stims. I like the boost from a lot of stims (Jack3d, 1.M.R) but a lot of times I notice some vasocontriction and that's not cool... But RPM always gave me a boost, stamina and some increase in muscle hardness without any kind of crash or vasocontriciton effect from the stims so I may just go with that.

I'd also like to add an intra-workout supplement like IntrAbolic or Purple Wraath at some point as well. Hopefully I'll notice a nice increase in strength and endurance with all this stuff!

Cost is adding up though... :/