bulk Shizandrol A

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Why are we not requesting this in bulk? It's not only a stimulant, but a detoxifier, and something that looks good for overall health. Honestly, the tiny bit in Jacked made my pee smell, which mares me really believe in the detoxification effect. I would love to be able to play with the dosage on this stuff.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are we not requesting this in bulk? It's not only a stimulant, but a detoxifier, and something that looks good for overall health. Honestly, the tiny bit in Jacked made my pee smell, which mares me really believe in the detoxification effect. I would love to be able to play with the dosage on this stuff.
It also has performance enhancing effects according to the studies in the USSR. We use it in Pump Fixx as well. Good stuff.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It also has performance enhancing effects according to the studies in the USSR. We use it in Pump Fixx as well. Good stuff.
Exactly. Who wouldnt whant a performance enhancing, mood boosting, body cleansing product? My pimples open when I take it. Mabywith enough, Ill be cleared up!

AnaboliChris

Awards
I agree with you guys. I think its the reason why I enjoy Jack3d so much and not so with other PWO supplements. ASGT gave a similar focus that I got from Jack3d maybe due to its Schizandra berry extract.

I'd like to see this implemented into future PWO supplements.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many g/bottle would u guys like?

Powder or pills?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 g Schisandra chinensis extracted for ???% schizandrin A??

I have access to both 3% and 9%.

If you guys are serious about this, I can make it happen. Just need to know we have enough interest.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have access to both 3% and 9%.

If you guys are serious about this, I can make it happen. Just need to know we have enough interest.
Sounds Very Good! 9%
and the Fadogia in bulk you can make it happen too?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds Very Good! 9%
and the Fadogia in bulk you can make it happen too?
we decided against the fadogia in bulk, and are actually going to release a fadogia/25-r combo product that will be just about as cheap as bulk would be!

90 pills
each pill contains: 500mg Fadogia Agrestis & 125mg 25-R

Increased testosterone + increased anabolism + increased protein synthesis + increased nitrogen retention = WIN

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we decided against the fadogia in bulk, and are actually going to release a fadogia/25-r combo product that will be just about as cheap as bulk would be!

90 pills

Increased testosterone + increased anabolism + increased protein synthesis + increased nitrogen retention = WIN
stacked with Tropinol....... :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id love a powder with an affordable number of grams.
im waiting on pricing now, but it looks like we should be able to do this relatively cheap.

However, if only 5-8 guys wants this, it wont make much sense for us to do. We need to buy a minimum of 50kg at a whack, so that means we'd need to make sure at least 150-200 people would be interested in this.

Hopefully, with some awesome pricing and some AM promotion, we can make sure it happens!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Come on every body, who's interested? I mean, this stuff is basically the hot new ingredient everyone whants in their preworkout, and it seems healthy too!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
moment of truth...the 9% isn't THAT cheap.

If we did a 100g tub, I'd assume final pricing to you guys would be around $40-$45 for it.

I think a 25g or 50g tub would be most appropriate. Effective dosing on this stuff is pretty low tbh

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

If we did a 100g tub, I'd assume final pricing to you guys would be around $40-$45 for it.

I think a 25g or 50g tub would be most appropriate. Effective dosing on this stuff is pretty low tbh
Id like to try out a 25 gram tub then. Im a stressed out college student, and this stuff gives me a focus that I just don't get from things that make my heart beat quicker.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Another interested! Make a post about it to gauge interest, but it seems no one else is selling it .

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
90 pills

Exactly what is 25-R? Never heard of it so any information would be great!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established

90 pills

I'd be all over this!

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Ummm, I have been asking for this almost every time I post in the Nutra Product Request thread. I haven't posted in there for a minute now cuz it seems like my requests never get answered or something. I've asked about APS and their line, specifically Phenadrine, and nothing. Why does Nutra still have them on their brand menu??

I've been asking for bulk schiz or Focus Dirt for like a year now. Get rid of CEE or something. I would like to see schiz on there over a lot of the stuff in bulk. I am huge on adaptogens. I personally enjoy stims when I need them for that extra umph but really I like to keep my adrenals and CNS fresh and well. Schiz is really underrated and has an array of benefits. I personally would get on it if it was an effective and worthwhile extract; and I am willing to pay for quality. If Nutra had this in stock, I would a place an order every 2 weeks or so just so I could have tons and tons of schiz.

Bring back schiz, hordenine, and icariin, all in bulk!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
F355 your in luck! I think they did get rid of bulk CEE.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established

What is the recommended dose of the 9% extract? If it is a low dose I would get a 50g tub no problem, and use it daily multiple times.

Plus I dont think there is a need to worry about a small amount of guys purchasing at the moment, it will increase for sure! I have been looking for this for a very long time now.
Make it happen! :)
MK9

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
What is the recommended dose of the 9% extract? If it is a low dose I would get a 50g tub no problem, and use it daily multiple times.

Plus I dont think there is a need to worry about a small amount of guys purchasing at the moment, it will increase for sure! I have been looking for this for a very long time now.
Make it happen! :)
MK9
Much like yohimbine, I think this is gonna stay relavant for a while.

The extract in Jack3d is 100% pure.

I have a 30% that I just sent to NP.

Dosed with a Stim or after a stim cycle, nothing better for adrenal recovery amongst all the other aspect of it..

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dosed with a Stim or after a stim cycle, nothing better for adrenal recovery amongst all the other aspect of it..
:cheers:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

I remember it being an ingredient in Reset AD.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jacob, do u have a non manufacturer COA to back up the claim that it's 99.9% pure schiz a?

I'm by no means the best, but I can source pretty damn well, and I've yet to find ANY legit 99% schiz

phantom

Awards
  • Established
bump for this-interested in this compound. Jacob-whats the amount of supply you sent to NP

phantom

Awards
  • Established

whats the verdict?

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established

I trust USPLabs when it comes to extracts, at least from the products I've used. Nothing soothes my joints and muscle aches better than their cissus; so far USP's Super Cissus is the only cissus I use. Bulk 1-Carboxy...bomb; VAT Attack!...bomb

So just to make it easier for Nutra and guys like me, just bring back Focus Dirt. Source from a party that is trustworthy, has been in the game for a while, and are credible for their work, just make it happen USPLabs. I guarantee that this will be a winner, maybe not at this very second, but definitely within a matter of months. If this is brought at a reasonable supply with a reasonable price tag, I'd get 3 orders at a time and it would virtually be the only thing I use for fatigue/stress along with Super Cissus and cordyceps.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
def seems like there would be enough interest for a bulk-anyword from NP bout the bulk 30% sent?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
def seems like there would be enough interest for a bulk-anyword from NP bout the bulk 30% sent?
i found better pricing on the 9% which is nice...

however i still do not believe anything schiz a is 30% until i see a COA.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I havn't even mentioned this yet, but this is one of those products that just belongs in a preworkout drink. I really wanna see what will happen if I mix it with one of the drinks containing glucaronalacatone(spelling).

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This would def be cool for anyone blending a custom prewo-I would like to add this and give it a shot for sure