Endoamp Max Pre Or Post Workout Or Both

nobel252

Awards
What's the best way to take it. Was thinking half scoop pre workout and half scoop post. Also with food or empty stomach. Thanks in advace

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the best way to take it. Was thinking half scoop pre workout and half scoop post. Also with food or empty stomach. Thanks in advace
If you're going to dose EndoAmp Max twice daily, then make sure each dose is HALF a scoop. Otherwise, just dose one level scoop first thing. EndoAmp Max can be dosed with or without food - all this is on the PRODUCT LABEL.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I liked it about an hour preworkout with my premax, gave me a great workout after working 7pm-7am, otherwise just dose in am on off days.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dose it preworkout as well.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just like rosie said youll be fine as LONG AS ITS 1/2 scoop at a time,

youll love the phosphatidylserine and how it dops cortisol, lowerring cortisol can boost growth hormone levels, and reduce water retention and make you look better hence why i love the ****!!!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Ill be using it when i wake up (a couple hrs before workout) and after workout at half a serving each time.
thelast serving will be mixed with my post WO drink and mr first dose withmy preWO drink of ASGT or Guranimo (TP).
only herd good things about it so its one of the few i havent used.