lean xtreme and activate xtreme

freakdego21

Awards
looking for some feedback here so let me know what you guys think. Based on your experience or even from what you have heard which is better? The new lean xtreme or the original formula? Same question for activate extreme?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking for some feedback here so let me know what you guys think. Based on your experience or even from what you have heard which is better? The new lean xtreme or the original formula? Same question for activate extreme?
I have only used the old version of both LX was great for cortisol and AX with the Divanil was a great.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALL of Matt's formulations WORK, period!

As for Lean Xtreme, I personally found the original version (technically the first reformulation done in 2008) more effective - see my review at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109414-rosies-review-designer.html.

As for Activate Xtreme, I have only used the original so far, but will be using the new version later one. I had great results with the original - see my review at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126156-rosies-review-driven.html.

Some people will find the original formulations better, and others will find the reformulated versions better - everyone is different. Besides, the original versions - especially for Lean Xtreme - are long gone, so you have only the current Driven Sports' versions of the products.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is undoubtedly a lot of thought and hard work that goes into the DS supplement line. After my experience with Triazole, I can't speak highly enough of them.
Definitely. Matt Cahill is one of only 3-4 product formulators whom I have no hesitation in saying yes to if he asks/wants me to try/log one of his products!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
All incarnations of DS products have been released with the aim and intention of being superior to the previous.

freakdego21

Awards
Thanks for the replies ladies and gentlemen. I will be trying lean xtreme and activate xtreme very soon