Debating On...

TeamT10

Awards
So the end of my swole is coming up and im going to run a cut stack immediately

Now the plan had been to run LXtreme OEP and Alpha T2 along with my Eviscerate and Flawless to heal up some skin damage and tighten up

However

I am looking at the OEP Erase and Alpha T2 stack and im wondering if maybe that might be a little better coming off the swole stack, not only for its amazing cutting power, but keeping any estros in check after the big jump in test

Since i am never running Novadex XT again since that killed my libido, so how is erase for the libido

Is this stack better for just pure cutting weight than placing lxtreme in there, im definitely not running both, that would be a giant waste of money

Anyways, check out my log if you have any other questions on what im doing, its the no more mr fat guy log

Thanks for the help AM Community

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the end of my swole is coming up and im going to run a cut stack immediately

Now the plan had been to run LXtreme OEP and Alpha T2 along with my Eviscerate and Flawless to heal up some skin damage and tighten up

However

I am looking at the OEP Erase and Alpha T2 stack and im wondering if maybe that might be a little better coming off the swole stack, not only for its amazing cutting power, but keeping any estros in check after the big jump in test

Since i am never running Novadex XT again since that killed my libido, so how is erase for the libido

Is this stack better for just pure cutting weight than placing lxtreme in there, im definitely not running both, that would be a giant waste of money

Anyways, check out my log if you have any other questions on what im doing, its the no more mr fat guy log

Thanks for the help AM Community
Well, you don't need to run Lean Xtreme and Erase at the same time, since both work re cortisol control, and that would be too much. I haven't personally used OEP, so I cannot comment on it, but either the Alpha-T2/Lean Xtreme or Alpha-T2/Erase stack would be pretty awesome for cutting. I have used Lean Xtreme and definitely like the product, and it is a great addition to any fat loss stack, but from the science, IMO Erase would be slightly better for pure cutting since it contains AI properties as well as cortisol control properties.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

TeamT10

Awards
Well, you don't need to run Lean Xtreme and Erase at the same time, since both work re cortisol control, and that would be too much. I haven't personally used OEP, so I cannot comment on it, but either the Alpha-T2/Lean Xtreme or Alpha-T2/Erase stack would be pretty awesome for cutting. I have used Lean Xtreme and definitely like the product, and it is a great addition to any fat loss stack, but from the science, IMO Erase would be slightly better for pure cutting since it contains AI properties as well as cortisol control properties.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Ya i definitely knew just adding it onto the three would have been pointless, and iv used OEP twice now, both times with phenomenal results

Just curious though, how is erase compared to NXT on killing libido since its an AI

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious though, how is erase compared to NXT on killing libido since its an AI
I've used the active in Erase before, and if anything it heightened my libido ridiculously, not killed it. Josh may add more comment.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

TeamT10

Awards
I would agree with Rosie either of the 2 stacks she mentioned should work well.
You mean jsut erase and alpha or go with the stack of all three oep alpha erase?

also, rock on AI, i LOVE swole, sad only 8 days left of it

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean jsut erase and alpha or go with the stack of all three oep alpha erase?

also, rock on AI, i LOVE swole, sad only 8 days left of it
Thanks for the kind words. This is what I meant when I said I agree with Rosie.

either the Alpha-T2/Lean Xtreme or Alpha-T2/Erase stack would be pretty awesome