mass fx

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Got some questions about mass fx. 1. Mass fx stacked with formadrol for anti estrogen? Good? 2. Is mass fx a natty test booster? 3. Pct needed? 4. How long should I wait after ending the asteroid stack for 12 weeks before jumping on my mass fx with formadrol? 5. Wtf is the dif between reg mass fx and mass fx "the destroyer" version

Thanks guys

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On it!

1. Not necessary, but I suppose you could do it. MFX isn't going to negatively affect estro- levels, but we do often recommend it to pair with an anti-e/AI such as HardFX.

2. Natty? Yes. All good.

3. No PCT needed. It isn't a PH (see #2) and does not shut you down. It works to augment the type of test you're making - to create more free test.

4. 12 weeks on Asteroid, 12 weeks off Asteroid. Time on = time off.

5. There were 3 versions of MassFX - original, Max Strength, and Destroyer - in that chronological order. What's different? In general, the ingredients and a more refined ingredient list. We threw out what didn't work as well, put in what does, then found better stuff - the "Snapple" philosophy, if you will. :)

Hope that helps! Anything else, by all means, ask away! :cheers:

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I can take with anabolic pump right? Cuz I can't get enough of that, also works better than prime?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
im on it stacking with erase and the strength is the bomb, i get stronger everyweek.

bench went from 210 to 225 for 5 reps already

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'm only doing formadrol because I can get both products on discount from my store

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha T ad you live about 20 mins from me bro, but now Im kinda afraid to go up the mountain... and thanks I also had these questions. are you going to be starting this soon, maybe with a log?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently finishing asteroid stack so I've got a while before starting cuz I've got 6 weeks of asteroid left and then 12 weeks off and then ill jump on this

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hha oh yea your lookin at like feb or march, ill be all cut and just about done by that time. ah well good luck! hows the asteroid treatin ya?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can take with anabolic pump right? Cuz I can't get enough of that, also works better than prime?
Yup, no prob taking with AP. Though I haven't done it with the current edition of MFX, I have with the previous 2 on numerous occasions.

haha T ad you live about 20 mins from me bro, but now Im kinda afraid to go up the mountain... and thanks I also had these questions. are you going to be starting this soon, maybe with a log?
No kidding?! Sweet! We should hook up sometime just to say hi. I'm actually very personable. :cheers:

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yea sure, I live right down at the bottom of the mountain, workout at a little gym there. My brother goes to UPJ and lifts at the college gym there. I might end up coming up there a little more often and my new GF lives in boswell hahaha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yea sure, I live right down at the bottom of the mountain, workout at a little gym there. My brother goes to UPJ and lifts at the college gym there. I might end up coming up there a little more often and my new GF lives in boswell hahaha
Which mountain - it's the Laurel Highlands! lol

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently finishing asteroid stack so I've got a while before starting cuz I've got 6 weeks of asteroid left and then 12 weeks off and then ill jump on this
Perfect, you could probablly get away with just a 8-10 week break, but its always nice to make gains on nothing for a while before using something again.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm not done with the 12 weeks yet on the asteroid. I'm considering hardcore dosing prime (8 caps daily) until the bottle ends and then having to wait less time before going to massfx. Cuz I've heard its a lot better than prime

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Cuz I just bought this new bottle so it'll run out in about 3 weeks and then ill only have to do 10 week wait cuz I've been on asteroid only 6-7 weeks. And I ran out of powerfull a while ago and didn't re-buy cuz it didn't really do much for me.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Oh and another question. I'm trying to bulk up with my stacks cuz I really want them arm inches. Buuuuut I'm taking AP cuz I want the right shape to my muscles. Is AP ok to take while bulking? Will it help me gain quality weight?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha my buddy took prime and said it never did nothing for him. I dont know what Im doing but It must be right cause I just keep gettin bigger and bigger hahahaha. and At the bottom shaffer mountain I guess? past windber and ogletown. haha if you wana know just PM me. Where r u at in Jtown?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha my buddy took prime and said it never did nothing for him. I dont know what Im doing but It must be right cause I just keep gettin bigger and bigger hahahaha. and At the bottom shaffer mountain I guess? past windber and ogletown. haha if you wana know just PM me. Where r u at in Jtown?
I've heard mixed things on Prime. Never took it myself, though, so I won't comment.

Oh, and THAT mountain. LOL Pleasantville, Fishertown area...nice down that way! Rode through many times on the bike. Used to be a guy on our forum down there that went by "tubesocks" or something like that. As for me, my life's an open book and I'm easy to find on Google. :lol: I'm between the city and Richland near Benscreek.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yea right around pville. hmmm, theres a few of those tubesockers around these parts! haha ahhh I know I love it down here, its really relaxing, some people hate it for being too country but I dont mind. Summer times and my Jeep wrangler make use of it. haha yes that mountain, I guess I wasnt thinking that its pretty much all mountains around here, hahaha. I just think Prime is hit or miss depending on person, most supps are like that esp once that work in that way.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and another question. I'm trying to bulk up with my stacks cuz I really want them arm inches. Buuuuut I'm taking AP cuz I want the right shape to my muscles. Is AP ok to take while bulking? Will it help me gain quality weight?
Yes it will with quality carbs...is good for cut n bulking..bulking atleast 60-100g of carbs

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I eat waaaaay more than that amount in carbs daily tho. Is that bad?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat waaaaay more than that amount in carbs daily tho. Is that bad?
That's fine...that will make sure the nutrients go to the muscles( right places) instead of turning into fat...just dose with ur bfast and pre workout meal

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0