beware of swole stack and tcf-1

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    yea we will get married but i wanna do it later. i dont want to rush the wedding i want to do it right
    wait... what? I thought doing it right was the other way around, get married, then get pregnant.

j/k... Prost

2. With the popularity of divorce, especially here in the states, I think having children before marriage is a better idea. Less damaging for everyone, both mentally and financially.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
    •   

3. wow that would of sucked huh...just switched to a new babymamma....only found 2 willing to stick around long enough for babies

4. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    wait... what? I thought doing it right was the other way around, get married, then get pregnant.

j/k... Prost
    this is true, we were not trying. I do wanna get married but i have friends who rushed it just because they had a kid on the way and they say it feels like they never got married

5. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    this is true, we were not trying. I do wanna get married but i have friends who rushed it just because they had a kid on the way and they say it feels like they never got married
    I know what you mean bro. You are going about it the right way, I was just messing around.

You're going to have a blast with you children. Spend as much time with them as possible. Before you know it... they're grown and gone.

Edit: One more thing, don't use her time being pregnant against her when you're deciding whether or not to marry her. They are NOT nice people when pregnant.
    •   

6. congrats on the twins, kids are an absolute blast. Will change your life forever (in a good way)

7. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Marriage is important if you're having kids, the problem in this day and age is there is too many single parents. Kids need both parents to develop. Sometimes 2 parents is just barely enough. Both parents need to work on any outstanding issues they may have as baggage is a bad thing to bring into a child's upbringing. What you are and how you come across (your energy) will mean much more than what you say. The words united front will be very important in the next while.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    I know what you mean bro. You are going about it the right way, I was just messing around.

You're going to have a blast with you children. Spend as much time with them as possible. Before you know it... they're grown and gone.
    Edit: One more thing, don't use her time being pregnant against her when you're deciding whether or not to marry her. They are NOT nice people when pregnant.
    So very true. Seems like 1 day your changing crappy diapers then they are asking to borrow the car keys.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

9. congrats on the twins man thats a blessing dont rush the wedding it can wait she might change up on you lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
  2. More Swole Stack Q's
    By FireChaser in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:37 AM
  3. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM
  4. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 02:25 PM