Best Pump

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I know that some prework products focus on energy, some strength some focus, ect. Which product is best for pumps? I don't care about energy.
As far as I'm concerned Swagger is the best energy supplement on the market and I've tried most.

Chequamegon

Awards
I can't post links but there is a thread from a few weeks ago called "pre workout for pumps" with some info that will help you out.

I recommend glycerol mono-stearate

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mesomorph...tried everything under the sun and nothing comes as close, it contains Creatine Nitrate which produces incredible pumps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that some prework products focus on energy, some strength some focus, ect. Which product is best for pumps? I don't care about energy.
As far as I'm concerned Swagger is the best energy supplement on the market and I've tried most.
Honestly, the best products re pumps for me personally has been Anadraulic State GT and NeoVar Recomped - NO products don't work for me and have the opposite than intended effect (I know, my body is just fcuked up).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

sharperunner

Awards
I get a pump out of AAKG but I think GMS/creatine works better and more cost effective. I like Omega sports flashover but when I run out of it, I'll cycle back to a pure gms/creatine combo.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Check out the X Factor Advanced logs man, everyone is noticing the solid pumps and strength gains noted with the ArA.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have a nearly full tube of GlycerGrow and I can't get a pump form the stuff to save my life. I have tried taking it preworkout - nothing. I have varying the dosages - nothing. I have tried stacking it with other pre-workout stacks - nothing other than what the origional product would provide without GG. I have tried taking it thoughout the day - nothing. I have tried glyerol in gel form and it seems to work fairly well. Moreover, GG (powder) doesn't mix with anything so I don't see how it could work in serm.

kriege09

Awards
4grams citrulline, glycerol mono, fish oil, creatine mono, 2g beta alanine and plenty of water.

Are you looking for cell volume or greater blood flow? they each call for a diff supplement protocol.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I have a nearly full tube of GlycerGrow and I can't get a pump form the stuff to save my life. I have tried taking it preworkout - nothing. I have varying the dosages - nothing. I have tried stacking it with other pre-workout stacks - nothing other than what the origional product would provide without GG. I have tried taking it thoughout the day - nothing. I have tried glyerol in gel form and it seems to work fairly well. Moreover, GG (powder) doesn't mix with anything so I don't see how it could work in serm.
I had the same issue until I read to load up on water before, during, and after my workout. With four scoops, I threw some creatine in the mix and my biceps were very pumped. When I stacked GG with ASGT, it felt like my biceps were trying to hang down from all the weight in them. Reminded me of a scene in nutty proffesor. The combo of creatine and GG works better, for me, than either one by itself.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too struggle to get a pump unless I am well hydrated, have carbs in me and do the reps to generate one. That said, products with citrulline malate do work well or bulk CM if you want to just add it to something. Or if you respond to arginine based pump/NO products, Anadraulic Pump is second to none. I got a pump off of that on very low carbs and it stayed for hours after, there is something to be said about that.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the combo of P-slin/Hemovol and Glycergrow, it gave pretty awesome pumps, but still doesn't compare to MesoMorph with the new Creatine Nitrate added into it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup GlycerGROW/GMS works the best with creatine, lots of water, high volume routine, and scooped directly into the mouth

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great post... I too am a very avid stim hater - I just believe it ends up ruining my workout due to the chills and inevitable crash it gives me. I am always hyped to be in the gym, luckily I have a strong passion for it and simply enjoy my time there, so getting amped up via cocaine like powders doesn't do it for me, I'd rather have more functional physique and strength enhancing ingredients taking up the per serving amounts.

To answer your question, a mixture of Bridge, Glycerine (its a liquid that can be bought from NOW Foods online, been using it for years) and Vitargo mixed with creatine monohydrate and BCAA/EAA blend will be absolutely insane - unmatched.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give hemavol a look; it has gotten great reviews and works very well for what it is designed to do; induce pumps and increase plasma volume.

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree
i love hemavol

youdood

Awards
hemavol gave me amazing pumps that lasted forever, def the best pumps from a blended product. Im taking creatine nitrates now, and pumps are unbelievable.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Hemavol like $27.00 for 16 servings? That's a bit much imo. What are creatine nitrates?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't Hemavol like $27.00 for 16 servings? That's a bit much imo. What are creatine nitrates?
not if you are cool, smart, and handsome...i got 4 bottles for about $60 thats $15/bottle

plus on top of it 5 gives me fairly good pump

:cheers:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many will find that they can get away with anywhere between 5 and 10 caps a workout. Also, hemavol was designed to only be used 4 times a week. With that being said, a bottle will last a full month.

On a positive note, keep an eye out for a powdered version of hemavol that will sell for the same price, but have more serving!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about good old superpump....it was my first preworkout that i used, but that gave me good pumps....and no i'm loving glycergrow by controlled labs...the only bad thing is it doesn't mix in water, so it can get caught in your throat alittle

dzlknight1223

Awards
maybe this was already said but any product with arginine and beta alanine will probably give you a decent pump. I don't know what your workout regimen is like but I know some days i get a better pump than others, and I've noticed it has to do with whether I'm really focusing on flexing and cutting down my resting periods or not

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am currenlty using Hemovol. It is OK but nothing special. I have also tried CM. Again it is OK. I actually get the best pumps from good old NO Xplode. But it over stimulates me and makes me have to urinate every 45 mins for several hours after ingestion. Thus far the best combo I have found, is 2 scoops of Ultima, 2 scoops of Flashover and GPLC spreadout throughout the day.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
what about good old superpump....it was my first preworkout that i used, but that gave me good pumps....and no i'm loving glycergrow by controlled labs...the only bad thing is it doesn't mix in water, so it can get caught in your throat alittle
I could never stand the taste... I have TONS of servings and sample packets of it, but always reach for something else on the shelf anymore, and it collects dust.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind the taste SP250 but I have used the old "super poop" formula in the past and it didn't work very well. Recently, I received two sample packets in the mail and used them both with very mild results.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
see i still think the old superdump 250 was the best tasting preworkout i ever had...i haven't tried it since they reforumulated it, but i loved working out on that stuff

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind the taste SP250 but I have used the old "super poop" formula in the past and it didn't work very well. Recently, I received two sample packets in the mail and used them both with very mild results.
The new Max Version? I really enjoy Size On MP, and Pre Contest during my last show prep... taste was amazing.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I found combo this weekend that worked really well. One scoop of NO Xplode and Two scoops of Pump Fixx. Good energy, but over stimulated, and an excellent pump.

Violator4200

Awards
3.5g of aakg on an empty stomach with lots of water...last for hours especially if you worked out that day

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On PM I am pumped 24-7 ...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
3.5g of aakg on an empty stomach with lots of water...last for hours especially if you worked out that day
This is an enigma to me, since nothing short of 18g+ has been cited as the minimum oral ingestion threshold to cause ANY nominal type of NOS modulation (which is why all the current releases are quickly favoring the only three proven compounds to aid in muscle accrual and pump: Creatine mono, Beta Alanine, and GPLC).

I just wish after all these years, the best selling product type and variety (NO2) would be studied in a peer reviewed University setting comparing volumization, NOS modulation, and endurance enhancement to a placebo. Even 1% of the combined overall sales from NO2 supplements from the past year alone would fund such a study.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
only three proven compounds to aid in muscle accrual and pump: Creatine mono, Beta Alanine, and GPLC).

QUOTE]

What about Citruline? Also, isn't GPLC usually underdosed in anything you can by in a store?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Enoxide is extremly gooooood

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love the pumps steroids give me

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This works great for me with GMS. It's worth a shot if you have a tub of Glycergrow sitting around.

take GMS powder 30 minutes pre-workout (pour straight in mouth and wash down with water) and drink something with simple carbs as you workout and boom, the pumps will be insane.

I use a cheap gatorade knock-off with some palatinose or trehalose added in for my carb drink. I start off at normal concentration and add water to it as i work out, so in the end i've taken in about 40g of carbs and half a gallon of water during my whole workout.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
only three proven compounds to aid in muscle accrual and pump: Creatine mono, Beta Alanine, and GPLC).

QUOTE]

What about Citruline? Also, isn't GPLC usually underdosed in anything you can by in a store?
I'm not sure, I don't shop in stores - just look for the Sigma Tau label. I don't believe in Citruline Malate in the commercially included dosages and taken orally; just a personal preference. Also, I was only citing those three because they are repeat defenders of their own science findings and continue to shine through time and time again under all peer reviewed researched publications.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Enoxide is extremly gooooood
I received this for free, and after not feeling anything for the first few workouts, I doubled, tripled, and then quadrupled the dosages until it was depleted and could never feel anything over and above my usual pumped induced from creatine and a good nutritional regimen.

i love the pumps steroids give me
No doubt! ;)

Also, I have been continuing my dosing of Glycerine, but have been taking it post workout recently, which admittedly isn't the ideal or traditional method - but I feel it feeds my muscle and keeps me fuller throughout the evening and also sweetens my post workout shake. I find it so effective I also use it prior to stepping on stage at competitions, but it does have a slow duration to peak activity once ingested, so it's best taken about 1 full hour as a minimum before training or pumping up.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Enoxide I mix with jacked 3 scoopa. Btw 2 pills under tounge. Hey can u link me to bulk glycerol cheap, can I take it with jacked

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
REALLY the BIGGEST pump I ever got, and longest lasting, steroids and all is hands down....

an effective P-slin and nutrition timing combo with plain old Creatine monohydrate....

REALLY...

Ive had some INSANE PUMPS.... I think I can pull up a pick real quick from preworkout and post... hold on....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya here it is... this is no BS either, you can find these pics originally posted in my Prime log, which was stacked with AP and Pslin as well...

Pre Workout:

Post Workout:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
n just for sh!ts n gigs, this was post prime/pslin run, pre workout(cold) :evil:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Enoxide I mix with jacked 3 scoopa. Btw 2 pills under tounge. Hey can u link me to bulk glycerol cheap, can I take it with jacked
JASEN, didn't you see my post above dismissing Enoxide!? DIDN'T YOU!? My statements are the end all final nail driven deep into the coffin of all discourse!

HA! ;) Hey if it works for you - all the better (well, aside from the price).

I suspect you were directing the Glycerol question to me - so allow me to help you out. The exact brand, version, and product I have been using is from NOW Foods, Vegetable Glycerine, not GMS as this is is a liquid (I don't think I can link to it on here, every time I try to help someone out with a link, the infraction gavel slashes through the air and lands on my account).

GMS is a white clump-prone dusty sort of powder that sounds like sandpaper in a jug when you shake it, I have tried this several times bought in bulk and never realized any ergogenic effect from it. I would suggest only using Vegetable Glycerine, I have used it before pumping up at NPC shows, and before training - the effects are pronounced!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard that glycerine pumps are actually extracellular, and while they may be aesthetically pleasing they are not good for what most would want a pump for....

Both visual aspect and increasing intracellular hydration and in turn intracellular nutrient uptake.

For the case you mentioned above, a show, its perfect.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that glycerine pumps are actually extracellular, and while they may be aesthetically pleasing they are not good for what most would want a pump for....

Both visual aspect and increasing intracellular hydration and in turn intracellular nutrient uptake.

For the case you mentioned above, a show, its perfect.
I'm doing more research on this now that you bring it into question, but whole body hydration is far from disadvantageous when trying to increase endurance, time to fatigue, and muscle fullness/working capacity; even if it isn't 100% intracellular specific.