On USP Prime + PM. When should I take Novedex XT?

1. PT3
    Answers

On USP Prime + PM. When should I take Novedex XT?

Hi Guys

Quick question- I'm on Prime and Pink Magic right now. I want to take it for another 6 weeks but also want to incorporate gaspari's Novedex XT to the mix because it's worked really well for me before. When's the best time to do this?

Is this a good approach? (below)

Weeks 1-5: Prime + Pink Magic
    Weeks 3-8: Novedex XT

Thanks for your input!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PT3 View Post
    Hi Guys

Quick question- I'm on Prime and Pink Magic right now. I want to take it for another 6 weeks but also want to incorporate gaspari's Novedex XT to the mix because it's worked really well for me before. When's the best time to do this?

Thanks for your input!
    Looks good to me..

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PT3 View Post
    Hi Guys

Thanks for your input!

why Novedex XT?????? this is ATD
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I guess you could, wouldn't say that you should. I ran formestane without cuz I like the stuff and I can always use a little help with Estrogen.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

My opinion take pink magic n prime for 8 weeks...I loved the stack and it takes about 2 weeks to fully kick in

6. New Member
    Answers

Prime and Pink magic are a great stack. You don't need to novedex xt though.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I would look at a product like Erase to run with it at 2 per day, that would give you 45 days and amplify the test boosting properties of Erase. IMO probably the cheapest route or you could run some 6-bromo if it is still on sale at NP for the same duration at a low dose. Both would really do the same thing though Erase worked better for me.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would look at a product like Erase to run with it at 2 per day, that would give you 45 days and amplify the test boosting properties of Erase. IMO probably the cheapest route or you could run some 6-bromo if it is still on sale at NP for the same duration at a low dose. Both would really do the same thing though Erase worked better for me.
    Im looking forward to trying erace. question? now my last stack i took pm, prime and tcf-1 for 2 months and now im on the nata and t-911 which ended two days ago. now on my pct im taking formadrol and at-2..After my pct i was thinking on the erace and titanium stack but wondering if the time off from test from now till like say two months from now is long enough to be off and start again....

Sorry for the high jack

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Erase sounds like a better fit.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Im looking forward to trying erace. question? now my last stack i took pm, prime and tcf-1 for 2 months and now im on the nata and t-911 which ended two days ago. now on my pct im taking formadrol and at-2..After my pct i was thinking on the erace and titanium stack but wondering if the time off from test from now till like say two months from now is long enough to be off and start again....

Sorry for the high jack
    I agree you need to take at least 8 weeks from the time you started your PCT to do the Erase/Titanium stack. I had to do the same thing since I was on test boosters of some sort for 14 weeks and the break made all the difference in the world. Your body needs to get back to homeostasis for a while so it will again respond to the compounds you put in it. Also, maybe use that time to take a break from stims then throw in some AS-GT with the Erase... I did that I was crushing it during my PCT.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

E[QUOTE=oufinny;2613096]I agree you need to take at least 8 weeks from the time you started your PCT to do the Erase/Titanium stack. I had to do the same thing since I was on test boosters of some sort for 14 weeks and the break made all the difference in the world. Your body needs to get back to homeostasis for a while so it will again respond to the compounds you put in it. Also, maybe use that time to take a break from stims then throw in some AS-GT with the Erase... I did that I was crushing it during my PCT.[/QUOTE

Yea ill take off..is that I'm not to sure what stack to start after my pct..after the stack I plan to use for a month I will be starting my turinabol and androhard stack in which I'm stoked about :-)...I guess any test supps is out the Question..I was lookong at ghenerate but would like a nice stack...help help with suggestions loly

12. PT3
    Answers

Pink Magic and PRIME really working well! I decided to keep it going for another month, for a total of 8 weeks. But in the past, Novedex has also worked wonders for me. Can I stack Gaspari Novedex XT or would it be overkill?

Thanks!

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Answers

looks perfectly fine.. novedex xt is D shizz

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 04:16 PM