On USP Prime + PM. When should I take Novedex XT?

PT3

Awards
Hi Guys

Quick question- I'm on Prime and Pink Magic right now. I want to take it for another 6 weeks but also want to incorporate gaspari's Novedex XT to the mix because it's worked really well for me before. When's the best time to do this?

Is this a good approach? (below)

Weeks 1-5: Prime + Pink Magic
Weeks 3-8: Novedex XT

Thanks for your input!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys

Quick question- I'm on Prime and Pink Magic right now. I want to take it for another 6 weeks but also want to incorporate gaspari's Novedex XT to the mix because it's worked really well for me before. When's the best time to do this?

Thanks for your input!
Looks good to me..

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Guys

Thanks for your input!

why Novedex XT?????? this is ATD

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess you could, wouldn't say that you should. I ran formestane without cuz I like the stuff and I can always use a little help with Estrogen.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My opinion take pink magic n prime for 8 weeks...I loved the stack and it takes about 2 weeks to fully kick in

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Prime and Pink magic are a great stack. You don't need to novedex xt though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look at a product like Erase to run with it at 2 per day, that would give you 45 days and amplify the test boosting properties of Erase. IMO probably the cheapest route or you could run some 6-bromo if it is still on sale at NP for the same duration at a low dose. Both would really do the same thing though Erase worked better for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look at a product like Erase to run with it at 2 per day, that would give you 45 days and amplify the test boosting properties of Erase. IMO probably the cheapest route or you could run some 6-bromo if it is still on sale at NP for the same duration at a low dose. Both would really do the same thing though Erase worked better for me.
Im looking forward to trying erace. question? now my last stack i took pm, prime and tcf-1 for 2 months and now im on the nata and t-911 which ended two days ago. now on my pct im taking formadrol and at-2..After my pct i was thinking on the erace and titanium stack but wondering if the time off from test from now till like say two months from now is long enough to be off and start again....

Sorry for the high jack

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase sounds like a better fit.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking forward to trying erace. question? now my last stack i took pm, prime and tcf-1 for 2 months and now im on the nata and t-911 which ended two days ago. now on my pct im taking formadrol and at-2..After my pct i was thinking on the erace and titanium stack but wondering if the time off from test from now till like say two months from now is long enough to be off and start again....

Sorry for the high jack
I agree you need to take at least 8 weeks from the time you started your PCT to do the Erase/Titanium stack. I had to do the same thing since I was on test boosters of some sort for 14 weeks and the break made all the difference in the world. Your body needs to get back to homeostasis for a while so it will again respond to the compounds you put in it. Also, maybe use that time to take a break from stims then throw in some AS-GT with the Erase... I did that I was crushing it during my PCT.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E
I agree you need to take at least 8 weeks from the time you started your PCT to do the Erase/Titanium stack. I had to do the same thing since I was on test boosters of some sort for 14 weeks and the break made all the difference in the world. Your body needs to get back to homeostasis for a while so it will again respond to the compounds you put in it. Also, maybe use that time to take a break from stims then throw in some AS-GT with the Erase... I did that I was crushing it during my PCT.[/QUOTE

Yea ill take off..is that I'm not to sure what stack to start after my pct..after the stack I plan to use for a month I will be starting my turinabol and androhard stack in which I'm stoked about :)...I guess any test supps is out the Question..I was lookong at ghenerate but would like a nice stack...help help with suggestions loly

PT3

Awards
Pink Magic and PRIME really working well! I decided to keep it going for another month, for a total of 8 weeks. But in the past, Novedex has also worked wonders for me. Can I stack Gaspari Novedex XT or would it be overkill?

Thanks!