Bad Sides from Trx (3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine)

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Bad Sides from Trx (3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine)

I started taking Trx (3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine -- same thing that's in thyrocutts) for fat burning during my current cutting cycle (MDien only right now), and I encountered really bad sides. I started at 200mcgs. a day, and got up to 300mcgs. a day before I began having massive headaches (and I never get headaches), horrible lethargy, and absolutely crappy workouts. I only lasted about a week on it. I was planning on going to 400-500mcgs. daily, but I don't think I could handle it...how you guys make it through Tri-Max is beyond me!

Apparently this stuff is about 10 times weaker than triaticol...I'd probably wither and die on that stuff!

On a good note, my Mdien is finally kicking in...been at 6mgs for two weeks. I just noticed my second row of abs peeking through...was planning on stacking with M4OHN, but I think I am going to run this solo to evaluate and do the same thing with M4OHN in a couple months...lord knows I have enough in my cupboard to experiment!

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

I'm not familiar with Trx. Who makes it & what else is in it? I'm doing Trimax right now and I appear to be immune to the stuff. Just goes to show how different evrybody is.

dd
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

How long have you been on the Trimax? These thryo agents take a bit to kick in.

A company called PBL makes TrX. It's certainly not as potent as Trimax, but I wanted to start there to assess tolerance to thyros.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    I started taking Trx (3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine -- same thing that's in thyrocutts) for fat burning during my current cutting cycle (MDien only right now), and I encountered really bad sides. I started at 200mcgs. a day, and got up to 300mcgs. a day before I began having massive headaches (and I never get headaches), horrible lethargy, and absolutely crappy workouts. I only lasted about a week on it. I was planning on going to 400-500mcgs. daily, but I don't think I could handle it...how you guys make it through Tri-Max is beyond me!

Apparently this stuff is about 10 times weaker than triaticol...I'd probably wither and die on that stuff!

On a good note, my Mdien is finally kicking in...been at 6mgs for two weeks. I just noticed my second row of abs peeking through...was planning on stacking with M4OHN, but I think I am going to run this solo to evaluate and do the same thing with M4OHN in a couple months...lord knows I have enough in my cupboard to experiment!
    Hey Brodus,

Try taking it before bed with with r-ALA, see how you feel in the morning.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.35%

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    I'm not familiar with Trx. Who makes it & what else is in it? I'm doing Trimax right now and I appear to be immune to the stuff. Just goes to show how different evrybody is.

dd
    DD, how long have you been on the TriMax and what dosing?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bad side effects from Aromasin?
    By tkc0mand3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 04:01 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 09:25 PM
  3. Sides from Femera/Anti-e's??
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 10:48 AM
  4. sides from t-heat