ECA Stack Question

D

dkcrossfit

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm new to posting but have been scanning the forums for a while. I've always been into working out and diet and the whole bit, but despite this for some reason I can't ever quite seem to get where I want to be physically. It's always been a frustrating problem, so I've been looking into trying supplements again.

Anyway, I've tried Leviathan, Lean Xtreme, and a few others over the years and haven't felt like they really did a whole lot (and yes, they were taken in conjunction with clean diet and exercise!). After reading up on it for a while I finally decided to try and ECA stack, seems people in general are a fan of ECA to cut fat or serve as an appetite suppressant. I am not new to stims, but I took it for the first time this morning and within about 20 minutes of taking it I got red and splotchy all over my face, chest, knees and thighs, and my skin sort of felt like it was on fire, specifically the skin on my face. I also got slightly nauseated. I drank a bunch of water and it made me feel a little better but I really just had to ride it out. It's been about 3 hours since I took it and I am feeling pretty good now, but I'm not really sure what happened there.

So I guess my question is, has anyone else had this reaction? Was it an allergic reaction or just because it's a strong stim? Do I stop taking it all together, or do I try it for a couple of days to see if it was just because it was my first time taking it and I need to build up a bit of a tolerance to it? And do you have any other recommendations supplement wise that might be a better option for me?

Any advice/help is much appreciated!

D

dkcrossfit

Awards
I wanted to find a pre-built one so I just searched "ECA" on nutraplanet and found an ECA from BPI Sports. There weren't any reviews on it there but found some other stuff online about it. Honestly now that I'm looking at the ingredients again I'm seeing it has Niacin in it. It's funny I suppose because the whole time I was thinking it felt like I took Niacin with how my skin got splotchy and I felt like I was sunburned. Just didn't remember reading that on the ingredients list I guess. Think that's what did it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a reaction somewhat similar to that when I ran E/C the first time (along with taking NO Xplode pre-workout). I had shaved the night before, and it seemed like I could see all the path-marks the razor had taken - it was weird. Ultimately it was nothing and went away shortly after. Don't know if that's the same thing you're experiencing or not (just happened once for me and I didn't alter anything).

But as has been pointed out, ECA is Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin - which isn't sold as such anymore. What you'd have to do is purchase the ephedrine by means of a bronchodilator. My other computer has a really good link bookmarked on it - I'll try to post it later this evening.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah def need to do a little more research I think.
Be careful because you will end up doing some form of damage (or worse) if you dont know what you are doing. with a true ECA stack there are many variables to keep in mind like heart rate and blood pressure and others.

You will prolly do better taking oxy elite with alpha t2 or something along those lines.

D

dkcrossfit

Awards
I realize this is not the "real" ECA stack because you can't get that anymore. I thought I'd give this a try because I didn't really have the resources to go about putting one together due to ephedrine not being readily available anymore. I really just wanted some feedback on whether or not it was an ok product regardless of it not being "real" and if my initial reaction to it was normal or if I should just toss it.

Thanks!

D

dkcrossfit

Awards
Yeah def need to do a little more research I think.
Be careful because you will end up doing some form of damage (or worse) if you dont know what you are doing. with a true ECA stack there are many variables to keep in mind like heart rate and blood pressure and others.

You will prolly do better taking oxy elite with alpha t2 or something along those lines.

I follow dosage instructions and watch my heart rate, especially when I'm working out. I don't think I'm stupid about this stuff and I try to be as knowledgeable and safe as possible. I just wanted some feedback on the product. However, I don't know anything about Oxy Elite or Alpha T2. Why do you suggest that?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I follow dosage instructions and watch my heart rate, especially when I'm working out. I don't think I'm stupid about this stuff and I try to be as knowledgeable and safe as possible. I just wanted some feedback on the product. However, I don't know anything about Oxy Elite or Alpha T2. Why do you suggest that?

Not saying you are stupid, but what is being said is that you are not taking a true ECA stack. Being unfamiliar with what you are taking though I cant comment on if its good or bad.
True ECA is ephedrine caffeine and aspirin.
Typical dosing is anywhere from 12.5 to 25 mg of E. 100mg to 200mg of C and a baby aspirin at 81mg. Some swear by aspirin others do not.

The reason I suggested OEP and Alpha t2 is because they are both solid products. OEP worked quite well for me and alpha t2 is currently working well.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I realize this is not the "real" ECA stack because you can't get that anymore. I thought I'd give this a try because I didn't really have the resources to go about putting one together due to ephedrine not being readily available anymore. I really just wanted some feedback on whether or not it was an ok product regardless of it not being "real" and if my initial reaction to it was normal or if I should just toss it.

Thanks!

You can get real E:

Bronkaid
Primatene

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not saying you are stupid, but what is being said is that you are not taking a true ECA stack. Being unfamiliar with what you are taking though I cant comment on if its good or bad.
Typical dosing is anywhere from 12.5 to 25 mg of E. 100mg to 200mg of C and a baby aspirin at 81mg. Some swear by aspirin others do not.

The reason I suggested OEP and Alpha t2 is because they are both solid products. OEP worked quite well for me and alpha t2 is currently working well.

Yeap!! :cheers:

D

dkcrossfit

Awards

Ok sorry I just re-read what I wrote and it sounded way different than I intended! I'll look into what you suggested. Thank you!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
ECA is the real deal provided you know how to cut. If you keep cals below maintenance and work out with discipline, good things will happen. I personally dropped nearly 11 lbs in four weeks using ECA (bronkaid for my E).