stim free PWO's???

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried Bodyoctane and Clout stack and loved it but way too pricey. Ive tried various different caffeine free versions of some popular PWO's. What are some of the best one's I know Ultima's a good option but no way am i paying $50 for 40 possibly only 20 servings if a single scoop doesnt suffice. Ill have to wait for it to be on sale for $40 or something to even try that one. So any other good options out there?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not make your own? We have Pre-Max which is an amazing product and i enjoy using it and its got clinicaly dosed GPLC along with a myriad of other good things..

My suggestion is just make a cheap pre workout of your own. GPLC, creatine, BA,and some aminos.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I have looked at pre max pretty pricey but great profile! I was thinking of making my own and its still an option. Am just curious as to what else is out there thats stim free.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
NO Bomb is stim free as well as the other version of xpand caffeine free version.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive tried Bodyoctane and Clout stack and loved it but way too pricey. Ive tried various different caffeine free versions of some popular PWO's. What are some of the best one's I know Ultima's a good option but no way am i paying $50 for 40 possibly only 20 servings if a single scoop doesnt suffice. Ill have to wait for it to be on sale for $40 or something to even try that one. So any other good options out there?
It really depends on what you want out of your preworkout product - energy, endurance, strength, aggression, etc.

PRE MAX is stim free. So is Drive. You can also use Growth Hormone and/or Testosterone boosters pre-training. Or create your own preworkout stacks.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

reecew

Awards
  • Established
NO Bomb is stim free as well as the other version of xpand caffeine free version.
Ive done the Xpand caffeine free before not that big of a fan of it. Thanks for the suggestions man ill look into NO Bomb, its got GPLC as well doesnt it?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on what you want out of your preworkout product - energy, endurance, strength, aggression, etc.

PRE MAX is stim free. So is Drive. You can also use Growth Hormone and/or Testosterone boosters pre-training. Or create your own preworkout stacks.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Mainly endurance, strength, and pump. I have high natural energy and agression in the gym as is. ASGT was the first stim PWO i actually enjoyed. Now im using Presurge Unleashed and i like it as well but with it unlike ASGT i have seen no added benefit to the stims. I dont take in caffeine regularly anyways only form is in the PWO's i have been using recently. So im wanting to go back stim free and maybe creating my own would be the thing to do.

I know i may need more than this but this is what i have in mind:

Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
GPLC
Arginine... maybe...?
Any other suggestions? maybe some carbs?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mainly endurance, strength, and pump. I have high natural energy and agression in the gym as is. ASGT was the first stim PWO i actually enjoyed. Now im using Presurge Unleashed and i like it as well but with it unlike ASGT i have seen no added benefit to the stims. I dont take in caffeine regularly anyways only form is in the PWO's i have been using recently. So im wanting to go back stim free and maybe creating my own would be the thing to do.

Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
GPLC
Arginine... maybe...?
Mine is:

Beta Alanine
MAP
ArginoCarn
GPLC
Creapure

and a bowl of oatmeal :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im with you on the bowl of oatmeal! Whats the best source for MAP which is aminos right?
No the MAP is Maximum Absorbed Protein, from Primordial, and is a pepto pro product. most prefer PeptoPro during/post workout, but I enjoy it pre as well.

But you bring up a good point, I also have 5g BCAA in that preWO. I use bulk powder for this. You can get BCAAs anywhere, but the Primordial is good stuff (uses only Ajinomoto Ajipure BCAAs).

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
bulk beta alanine, kre-alkalyn or mono creatine

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
oatmeal is sooo acidic, back when i still ate grains id get the worst heartburn from oats. felt like i just ate cheese fries. some fruit and red potatoes does the trick for me now, without a big jump in PH levels

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oatmeal is sooo acidic, back when i still ate grains id get the worst heartburn from oats. felt like i just ate cheese fries. some fruit and red potatoes does the trick for me now, without a big jump in PH levels
Since our last discussion, I have been moving towards fruits and vegetables as a fuel source, but I still enjoy Oatmeal on occasion.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since our last discussion, I have been moving towards fruits and vegetables as a fuel source, but I still enjoy Oatmeal on occasion.
I like to go carb-free for a few hours prior to training.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
GPLC
Arginine... maybe...?
I would go with something simple, like creatine, GPLC, and maybe Norvaline (to complement the GPLC and make it more effective).

If you use a creatine product that also acts as nutrient repartitioner - like NeoVar Recomped - then you can have some carbohydrates ~15 minutes after dosing (i.e. dose ~60 min pre-training and eat ~30 minutes before you train) and that will work as well.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to go carb-free for a few hours prior to training.
Now admitably, I am no where near perfect on nutrition theory, but don't you feel a lag when remaining carb free preWO? Maybe its placebo, but I feel drained at the gym with no carbs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now admitably, I am no where near perfect on nutrition theory, but don't you feel a lag when remaining carb free preWO? Maybe its placebo, but I feel drained at the gym with no carbs.
By the time I train, I have consumed somewhere around 140-170g of carbs with ample protein and fat. Plus, GPLC, ArginoCarn, and BCAA really help.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

well there is always pre-max althought the price may be high for ya, if it were me id go with a lil ****tail

GPLC
Creapure creatine
beta alanine
peptopro or BCAA personaly i use Maximum absorbed protein

that should offer you great muscle volumization thorught the creatine, increased nitric oxide production and vascularity from the GPLC, increased musclular endurance from the beta alanine and anti catabolic effect,

i may consider some taurine in there as well

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you directed this at Ryan, John, but I train first thing on an empty stomach (granted, before I went to bed I've usually just had a meal with ~400g of carbohydrates in, which means my glycogen stores should be high, although that's usually at least 12 hours before I train) and I've never felt any different doing this than training later in the day after consuming several meals, and in fact, PREFER it.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
if you don't mind the taste of tomatoes as your preworkout then Premax is your drink.

I know some retailers have lowered the price on Man Sports products . It is not as cheap as some but you do get what you pay for .

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you don't mind the taste of tomatoes as your preworkout then Premax is your drink.

I know some retailers have lowered the price on Man Sports products . It is not as cheap as some but you do get what you pay for .
You tasted Tomato in PreMax? I only noticed the berry flavor. (The tomato extract is only 120mg of the 40g serving.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of this....

Citrulline Malate
Beta Alanine
MAP
ArginoCarn
GPLC
Con-cret
Bcaa

doctacarta

Awards
PreMax is awesome and actually tastes good...looks like some peeps already beat me to it! ;)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
premax with a multiv/m (puritans is nice) and some creatine and beta-a with juice would be nice for as stim free PreWO.

cw1

Awards
Workout around alot of girls is all you need.:sgrin:

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming you mean "Pre-workout" mix? Don't think I've seen caffeine in post-workout shakes. lol.. Anyways, make your own. Cheap

Bulk AAKG
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta-alanine
Alcar

Maybe even throw in some L-dopa or L-tyrosine.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ultima, clout, body octane, pump bol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give a hemavol a look. It's a great non-stim pre-workout designed to increase plasma volume to induce pumps. It has gotten great, consistent feedback.

Mike

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established

I ran a few tubs of premax and really liked the results and no crash or jittery feeling that any stim seems to give me as I get older, but at 5 dollars a serving thats just too high for me personally. I may make my own or try some of the Man products if the price is better. I have a little bit of anxiety issues so stims really set that off for me.....

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered Clout, not alot cheaper than Premax. This will b my first Man product, one of the few I have not tried over the years....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a few tubs of premax and really liked the results and no crash or jittery feeling that any stim seems to give me as I get older, but at 5 dollars a serving thats just too high for me personally...
Thanks for the feedback on Pre Max. Sometimes you have to pay for quality (and sometimes not), and it's always convenient to have all the doses re ingredients already done for you in a complete product.

If you want to go cheaper, then try using just the basics of creatine and maybe some BCAAs pre-training.

~Rosie~