Started to use some old eviscerate...

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
When i say old, this **** was the first one after the beta. Had the pop top, but the updated label. Anyway, does this **** have friggin sand in it? I think it does lol. Hoping it works as well as ppl have said. Using Evis on front of body, and clen-palm on lower back/sides.... I dont like evis on back because when sitting because it gets unbearable for me.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
No, there isn't any sand in it, ha ha. You'll love the results of the Evis, especially on the areas that you applied Clenvis. Keep the carbs lower and hit it hard.

As I'm sure you've heard, you'll have a little water retention on the application site, so the full results will show after you have finished your run.

Let us know how it goes bro.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When i say old, this **** was the first one after the beta. Had the pop top, but the updated label. Anyway, does this **** have friggin sand in it? I think it does lol. Hoping it works as well as ppl have said. Using Evis on front of body, and clen-palm on lower back/sides.... I dont like evis on back because when sitting because it gets unbearable for me.
Definitely no sand - as you get to the bottom of the bottle it might get a little grainy, but it won't make it any less effective. You have the first version - you won't feel the burn with that. Great product :thumbsup: