Started to use some old eviscerate...

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Started to use some old eviscerate...

When i say old, this **** was the first one after the beta. Had the pop top, but the updated label. Anyway, does this **** have friggin sand in it? I think it does lol. Hoping it works as well as ppl have said. Using Evis on front of body, and clen-palm on lower back/sides.... I dont like evis on back because when sitting because it gets unbearable for me.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

No, there isn't any sand in it, ha ha. You'll love the results of the Evis, especially on the areas that you applied Clenvis. Keep the carbs lower and hit it hard.

As I'm sure you've heard, you'll have a little water retention on the application site, so the full results will show after you have finished your run.

Let us know how it goes bro.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    When i say old, this **** was the first one after the beta. Had the pop top, but the updated label. Anyway, does this **** have friggin sand in it? I think it does lol. Hoping it works as well as ppl have said. Using Evis on front of body, and clen-palm on lower back/sides.... I dont like evis on back because when sitting because it gets unbearable for me.
    Definitely no sand - as you get to the bottom of the bottle it might get a little grainy, but it won't make it any less effective. You have the first version - you won't feel the burn with that. Great product
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN Eviscerate
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:36 AM
  2. Bad eviscerate?
    By raginazn in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 04:04 PM
  3. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:37 PM