Hardgainer stack?

goose7919

Awards
Hey guys, just wanted a few suggestions! Currently I'm 24, 5'6 and weigh around 145 lbs. In the past 3 years I've worked my way up from 110 lbs and even hit 150 earlier this year, and now it's gotten much harder to keep it; I'm a true hardgainer. I try to eat 4-5 meals a day with at least 150-200g of protein, some of that coming from shakes. I also use jack3d or some other NO product before each workout. Workouts consist of a 4-day split of legs, chest, back/shoulders and arms; no cardio or the weight just falls off! So my question is: What are your suggestions for a good mass-gaining stack? I've read a bit about the Swole stack and am strongly leaning towards it. Any help would be much appreciated!

goose7919

Awards
Looking into maybe x-factor/test factor...suggestions?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
swole stack would be a good choice, add in a good weight gainer shake to sub in with the protein shacks and dose glycobol accordingly and you should see some decent weight gain. also may want to sub in an extra creatine product as the caffeine/creatine prods seem to negate the bulking effects of creatine due to it's diuretic effects.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd agree with everything he said, plus you may want to look into buying either Kwick Karb or Carb Slam for some extra carb calories. Also, adding in some extra natural peaut butter can help for good extra calories.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd agree with everything he said, plus you may want to look into buying either Kwick Karb or Carb Slam for some extra carb calories. Also, adding in some extra natural peaut butter can help for good extra calories.
Kwick Karb and Glycobol would be a good combo. Can never go wrong with peanut butter.:D