Dose anyone get sad with 1,3-dimeth?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im on my first evr tub of Jack3d. I love how it's affected my workouts, but as I near the end of the bottle, I find myself getting sad after my workouts. Has anyone else experienced this?

On a seperate note, I I barely get the BA tingles. Dose anyne feel like they become immune to beta alanine?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Yes actually I do. I can only use jacked about 4 times every two weeks or else I feel miserable. I have a few friends that feel that way too. Jack3d is pretty good, but shouldn't be used for more than a week at a time and then substitute it with something else.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think Ill go on White Flood. It seems to be the best thing that is half way healthy. I guess there is a reason most big GNC level companies still avoid the compound in question when making preworkout drinks. By the way, I only use Jacked twice a week, and Im still getting sad about my ex girlfriend that I dated for a month 3 years ago.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
No. It does make me super horny though.

The 'sadness' is probably just the crash. I literally have to nap after every workout when i use jack3d.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The crash is crazy I could use it 2 hrs before bed and get the best sleep ever

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
1,3 Dimeth creates a huge crash and your body builds up a tolerance very quickly too it..
But, the fact that you're barely feeling the BA tingles from Jack3d is not from building a tolerance to BA. It's mostly likely that the BA in Jack3d isn't dosed high enough to give a serious tingle too it, IMO.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Yup, the 1,3 D tends to make me depressed after the initial effects wear off. But so does alocohol... Don't think I'll be avoiding either anytime soon (unless of course the FDA intervenes >_<)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Parathesia (the tingling you feel from BA) wears off over time and is often no longer felt after a few weeks of supplementation. I believe carbohydrates can blunt the feeling of this sensation as well :D

...oh yeah. I use Geranium a few times a week and I don't crash or get sad from it.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
just gets me pumped never sad.never really crash either and i use it for my morning workouts before going to work.so if i did crash id be fired haha

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only get sad when I hear the FDA is considering banning it :)
That does not make me sad but it does make me very mad. I use Motivate and I don't use it everyday. It make me feel great. It is the only stim that really does not cause me to crash.

Yes actually I do. I can only use jacked about 4 times every two weeks or else I feel miserable. I have a few friends that feel that way too. Jack3d is pretty good, but shouldn't be used for more than a week at a time and then substitute it with something else.
How many scoops?

1,3 Dimeth creates a huge crash and your body builds up a tolerance very quickly too it..
But, the fact that you're barely feeling the BA tingles from Jack3d is not from building a tolerance to BA. It's mostly likely that the BA in Jack3d isn't dosed high enough to give a serious tingle too it, IMO.
you don't build a "tolerance" to Beta Alanine.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
???? I run 2 bottles straight of OEP without sides and ever feel the same euphoria sensation.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on my first evr tub of Jack3d. I love how it's affected my workouts, but as I near the end of the bottle, I find myself getting sad after my workouts. Has anyone else experienced this?

On a seperate note, I I barely get the BA tingles. Dose anyne feel like they become immune to beta alanine?
Nope, never had a problem with 1,3-dimeth as far as mood, and I never get a crash - and I use it multiple times daily, sometimes several different products that contain it.

I rarely feel Beta-Alanine tingles - usually only when I first use a product that contains it when I haven't used one with it for a while.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

kriege09

Awards
For me BA only causes tingles randomly, sometimes it does and somtimes it doesnt. Depends on the day? Overall the tingle "sensation" is much less intense at any given time tho, compared to when i first started using it. Also with BA you dont de-sensitize, acctualy from what i hear its effects are more and more pronounced over time. The tingles arent an indicication thats its "working" or not either. No sadness with the 1,3 dimeth for me tho, just some awsome aggression in the gym! :head:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
you don't build a "tolerance" to Beta Alanine.
Exactly. I was saying that one can build a tolerance to Geranium, not Beta Alanine. I always get the same effect from my BA. I dose 2g pre and post workout, with another 2g in a water bottle that I finish during the evening. Total of 6g per day, when I dose BA. :hmmm:
???? I run 2 bottles straight of OEP without sides and ever feel the same euphoria sensation.
??? i'm not fully understanding your statement. First dose 60mg Geranium won't have the same effect the 20th time if taken on consecutive days. Therefore I have to take more to get the same effect. That's all I'm saying.
I have been taking BA for 3 years and never did my reaction lessen over time to a set amount of it.
I have had the same experience.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use motivate a couple times a week and feel fine.

as far as beta alanine I use and have used it since the research first came out in 2007 and I do take breaks from it now and then. yes beta alanine stores can build up, just like creatine.

you can use beta alanine year round or cycle it

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Jack3d is the only USP product that I'll chuck in my "bunk" list.... sh*t does not do a positive thing for me at all...... except I still get the crash 2 hours later.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, never had a problem with 1,3-dimeth as far as mood, and I never get a crash - and I use it multiple times daily, sometimes several different products that contain it.

I rarely feel Beta-Alanine tingles - usually only when I first use a product that contains it when I haven't used one with it for a while.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Yeah, but we all know you're not human, so WTFever.

:p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but we all know you're not human, so WTFever.

:p
Sure I'm human. I just like to fcuk my body up more than most people :D

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, you take 1,3 dim everyday and still feel like you're getting a stim effect from it? If I'm reading that right, that's incredible :wiggle:

OP -- seems like people react differently to 1,3 dim. I LOVE the effects, makes me insane in the gym, but i build up a tolerance FAST. I can only use the product 3x a week and only once on those days. I don't crash. I hate the FDA for wanting this stuff gone.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, you take 1,3 dim everyday and still feel like you're getting a stim effect from it? If I'm reading that right, that's incredible :wiggle:
I didn't say that - I said that I dose it daily and never have issues with moood or crash. I don't get a stim effect from ANYthing anymore, bud - I've had to increase the dosage above what is recommended for anyone, but I don't use it for the "stimulant" effects as much as I use ANY stimulant to just keep me functional.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say that - I said that I dose it daily and never have issues with moood or crash. I don't get a stim effect from ANYthing anymore, bud - I've had to increase the dosage above what is recommended for anyone, but I don't use it for the "stimulant" effects as much as I use ANY stimulant to just keep me functional.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
^^^ have i gone and angered Rosie? :run:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
1,3 dime makes my testicles sad I take it five days a week 80 mgs once or twice daily it makes them shrivel up worse than a steroid cycle. Other than that it can make me feel like a zombie but not really sad just aimless.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I find that if I use 1,3-dimeth for a few days in a row, definitely feel "down" afterwards.

I also build up a tolerance pretty quickly...as in i need more pills more often as the week goes on to get the same effect.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im glad to hear i wasnt the only one

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I loved this stuff as the no crash preworkout when I started taking two scoops two times a week at the end of August until the end of September, before that good effect started to wear off.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I the only one that has a sad "little-me" if you follow from 1,3 usage? This side is gone after a couple hours of taking it, but it definitely is related for me.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I the only one that has a sad "little-me" if you follow from 1,3 usage? This side is gone after a couple hours of taking it, but it definitely is related for me.
Sometimes I sit in the corner and cry, maybe eat some ice cream, turn on the lifetime network. I wouldn't describe that as sad, more like glorious.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to the penis? I think sometimes this stuff messes my "little me" up, and sometimes it makes me horney. It's the same with the sadness effect. I had a Jack3d workout today, and Im actually feeling pretty good!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you referring to the penis? I think sometimes this stuff messes my "little me" up, and sometimes it makes me horney. It's the same with the sadness effect. I had a Jack3d workout today, and Im actually feeling pretty good!
Stims can have that effect on libido for some.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Yea I actually used a product with 1,3 last night, and it caused a similar situation. Not to get graphic, but I get a bit of George Costanza in the pool, and just a general lack of libido.
This is funny but it's kind oof serious too, because it probably means your blood vessels are getting so constricted, that it's actually retracting your penis. Throw in the demand that heavy lifting puts on the vascular system, and exercise might no be so healthy anymore.

That actually brings up the point that a lot of newer preworkouts are thowing in more heart rate speeding ingredients than in the past. It's kind of sad when you think of people living the fitness lifestyle, and then taking all this junk that contradicts it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is funny but it's kind oof serious too, because it probably means your blood vessels are getting so constricted, that it's actually retracting your penis. Throw in the demand that heavy lifting puts on the vascular system, and exercise might no be so healthy anymore.

That actually brings up the point that a lot of newer preworkouts are thowing in more heart rate speeding ingredients than in the past. It's kind of sad when you think of people living the fitness lifestyle, and then taking all this junk that contradicts it.
Yea, I very rarely pursue 1,3 anymore, in fact previous to last night, I hadn't used it in quite some time. I am trying to transition away from preWO stims in general. My regiment as of lately has been:

Beta Alanine
GPLC
Arginocarn
MAP
Creatine
EndoAmp (I am on TRS at the moment)

or when I need a GOOD workout, premax. But that I am out of currently.

The stim gets added when I am not up enough for the gym, but need to go.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, I very rarely pursue 1,3 anymore, in fact previous to last night, I hadn't used it in quite some time. I am trying to transition away from preWO stims in general. My regiment as of lately has been:

Beta Alanine
GPLC
Arginocarn
MAP
Creatine
EndoAmp (I am on TRS at the moment)

or when I need a GOOD workout, premax. But that I am out of currently.

The stim gets added when I am not up enough for the gym, but need to go.
I use the 1,3 only when I need to really focus on a task or I have a long day ahead of me. I don't take it as a pre-wo so I have no problems with it.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i will say that i really feel incredible when on 1,3 dim. I feel way more social and outgoing, totally pumped for anything, and feel like i can conquer the world...I'm very productive three days out of the week :slomo:

luckily, i've never had any serious negs with my stim use (also drink coffee, and occasional stims for study aids). Libido is great, good blow flow/pumps, etc. I do worry about the vasoconstriction though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

honestly though, reading through this forum, how many guys seem actually concerned about their health? they use the products for vanity, without worrying about (and sometimes not understanding) the consequences

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
honestly though, reading through this forum, how many guys seem actually concerned about their health? they use the products for vanity, without worrying about (and sometimes not understanding) the consequences
i think this all the time when i see the guys in the gym that are way too big for their bone structure. IMO that's not "fitness" nor is it realistically sustainable for years to come. to each his own however, and diff people have different goals and reasons for working out. who am i to judge?

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Any one else think that 1,3 dime is bad for the prostate. At 160 mgs a day I have problems urinating it always feels like I am not finished and sometimes I get a little dribble. Just throwing it out there since I haven't heard anyone say it was bad for the prostate.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Any one else think that 1,3 dime is bad for the prostate. At 160 mgs a day I have problems urinating it always feels like I am not finished and sometimes I get a little dribble. Just throwing it out there since I haven't heard anyone say it was bad for the prostate.
Damn bro that is quite a bit of 1,3 Dim! I think that if you take that much daily, it's probably constricting everything in your body quite a bit.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you take so much???

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I took it every day for say a month, I would eventually start to feel like crap, but used 3 times a week here and there when things get tough I love the fuggin stuff. I feel very happy and euphoric.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I took it every day for say a month, I would eventually start to feel like crap, but used 3 times a week here and there when things get tough I love the fuggin stuff. I feel very happy and euphoric.
I think 160mg daily would have me feeling like **** fairly quickly.