Fenugreek

HenryScriba

Awards
Does anybody here know where I can find good quality fenugreek extract? I've been seeing people speaking wonders of it in terms of libido, some even mention massive increases in sperm volume.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody here know where I can find good quality fenugreek extract? I've been seeing people speaking wonders of it in terms of libido, some even mention massive increases in sperm volume.
Yea thats very true, a study using 600mg of Testofen(standerdized Fenugreek extract) showed that it increased Free Testosterone by 100%. In a product we carry called Hard-FX we deliver a full dose of Fenugreek at a 50% Fenuside Saponins which should deliver awesome results in test boosting but as a whole Hard-FX is awesome for libido boosting aswell as testosterone boosting.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've used phytotest by primordial performance, great product, another proven one is testopro but I've never used it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Testofen is the ideal extract of fenugreek without the prolactin sides, HCGenerate from NTBM has 1WHOPPING gram of it along other goodies such as fadogia.

HenryScriba

Awards
Testofen is the ideal extract of fenugreek without the prolactin sides, HCGenerate from NTBM has 1WHOPPING gram of it along other goodies such as fadogia.
Fenugreek stimulates prolactin release? Well, that's really not good, but I'm taking cabergoline right now, so I probably won't have any problem with prolactin for a while.

Please, tell me about this fadogia thing. What's so good about it?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek stimulates prolactin release? Well, that's really not good, but I'm taking cabergoline right now, so I probably won't have any problem with prolactin for a while.

Please, tell me about this fadogia thing. What's so good about it?
The benefit of Fadogia is that it stimulates the leydig cells which are the cells in testes responsible for testosterone production. At first, LH will jump, LH then converts to Testosterone through steroidgenosis/cholesterol synthesis. The average person from HCGenerate(from bloodwork) will have a boost in testosterone about 100%.

HenryScriba

Awards
The benefit of Fadogia is that it stimulates the leydig cells which are the cells in testes responsible for testosterone production. At first, LH will jump, LH then converts to Testosterone through steroidgenosis/cholesterol synthesis. The average person from HCGenerate(from bloodwork) will have a boost in testosterone about 100%.
Is there possibility of testicular shutdown because of this HCGenerate? I ask because if it really mimics hCG, then pituitary-testes negative feedback might be possible.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is there possibility of testicular shutdown because of this HCGenerate? I ask because if it really mimics hCG, then pituitary-testes negative feedback might be possible.
Well NTBM added divanil to decrease SHBG which also LOWERS estrogen, I recommend anyone who will use fadogia for over 4 weeks to use some sort of an AI. PhytoSerms 247 will be a great product to stack it with.

HenryScriba

Awards
Well NTBM added divanil to decrease SHBG which also LOWERS estrogen, I recommend anyone who will use fadogia for over 4 weeks to use some sort of an AI. PhytoSerms 247 will be a great product to stack it with.
NTBM? AI? Forgive me, but I'm a newbie here. Not yet entirely familiar with the acronyms.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NTBM? AI? Forgive me, but I'm a newbie here. Not yet entirely familiar with the acronyms.
Sorry about that, NTBM stands for needtobuildmuscle.net
AI stands for Aromatase Inhibitor

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that, NTBM stands for needtobuildmuscle.net
AI stands for Aromatase Inhibitor
sounds like we need an acronym sticky posted on the board

but I'll say this fenugreek works wonders for the libido

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey Andew what is PhytoSerms 247?

HenryScriba

Awards
Andrew, do you know if divanil affects the prostate anyhow? I understand it's an active ingredient present in nettle root, which happens to be used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. In other words, I wonder if the nettle root active ingredient that lowers SHBG levels is the same that lowers DHT levels, and I surely don't want low DHT levels (or 5ar inhibition, if that's the mechanism through which nettle root treats BPH).

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew, do you know if divanil affects the prostate anyhow? I understand it's an active ingredient present in nettle root, which happens to be used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. In other words, I wonder if the nettle root active ingredient that lowers SHBG levels is the same that lowers DHT levels, and I surely don't want low DHT levels (or 5ar inhibition, if that's the mechanism through which nettle root treats BPH).
Me neither, the great thing about nettle root, is it only stops DHT from flowing in the prostate, DHT continues to INCREASE throughout the body unlike typical 5ar inhibitors such as finasteride. There is a reason Activate Xtreme sells well, DHT is what gives us dudes the strength in the gym. You will like HCGenerate..

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
phytotest by primordial performance is a great one.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate..
I just got a bottle for free..
But it has the most testofen per serving out of any product I have seen..

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ive been wanting to try HCgenerate for a while, its gotten some pretty good reviews, looks pretty interesting.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
i beleive titanium has a good fenugreek extract, pretty cheap also

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing that Royd!
I may have to get a bottle of titanium and HCGenerate and stack the 2 for a month!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
(Homer Simpson voice) Mmmmmmmm Testofen and Fadogia!

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
i'd be all over hcgenerate if it wasn't so pricey. However, if it's as good as the reviews herald, I could put off on some supplements for a month and cough up the extra change.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
personally im on week 5 of phyto-testosterone fro primordial and have used it before and i still love it, good strength, libido is up, and i feel full so my muscle is taking up nutrients well right now, i love it that my overall testosterone free and bound are both up and i can feel it

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
i'd be all over hcgenerate if it wasn't so pricey. However, if it's as good as the reviews herald, I could put off on some supplements for a month and cough up the extra change.
Same here, I'd love to do an Erase/HCgenerate.. but I'll never pay that much, or even close to it. Unless it drops to 40 bucks, I'll never have the pleasure of knowing what its like lol.

The titanium isn't too bad, I'm thinking of upping from 2 caps per day to 3 though.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same here, I'd love to do an Erase/HCgenerate.. but I'll never pay that much, or even close to it. Unless it drops to 40 bucks, I'll never have the pleasure of knowing what its like lol.

The titanium isn't too bad, I'm thinking of upping from 2 caps per day to 3 though.
You are one cheap bastard..
The profile in that HCGenerate is at least a 50$ product..

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
T-force + Titanium would be a good stack I imagine.
Thats what I've been thinkin about.

You are one cheap bastard..
The profile in that HCGenerate is at least a 50$ product..
I can understand that logic, I meant no disrespect for the company nor the product, however I would have to look at alternative options due to the price. At 85.99 no way, with the price going back to 65 plus 10% off, that would be more of a possibility only if I had the extra cash, otherwise I try to stick to lower costing supplements. My budget isn't as high as others are.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
... otherwise I try to stick to lower costing supplements. My budget isn't as high as others are.
So you're willing to admit the price would be fair and justified, and the product speaks for itself, plus you can actually bump that 10% off to 15% using Needto139, AND you pay ZERO for Priority Shipping; but you'd rather buy two or three of similar products actually spending more money and taking your chances in the long run, all in an attempt to abide by a budget?

This is an honest question, sometimes I find it helps in any area in my life when someone opens my eyes to new ideas or directions.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far, the products that I've used with great results:

Phytotestosterone from PP

TestoPro from AI

both were great products!

I have yet to try HCGenerate or titanium...the jury is still out for me on Titanium, scares me that it's so cheap when I know the raws aren't cheap.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I sense sarcasm, but if you say its an honest question I'll respond with an answer. I would say that 55 bucks is a high price for a product that has alot of competition. I'd also say that similar supplement sites offer alot of discounts on products to bring them way down in price.

As far as quality, I have never tried hcgenerate but based on feedback I wouldnt put it past being a top brand item, therefore justifying charging top end price. However yes, I would prefer to buy a stack for the same price or less, than 1 item at that price. I want to avoid specific examples but you can see what I'm getting at.

I would not buy supplements based soley on price, but price is a factor. In choosing supplements I look for feedback as a number 1, then price is number 2. Feedback on a product and results are what I look for, but if the price is not right, thats when I look for alternatives.

Very similar to the way people buy knockoff prescription drugs vs name brand prescription drugs. Very similar effects, very different price. i.e. blastofen vs nolvadex, hydrocodone vs vicodin.

Long post, sorry lol. Hope this gives some insight.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I sense sarcasm, but if you say its an honest question I'll respond with an answer. I would say that 55 bucks is a high price for a product that has alot of competition. I'd also say that similar supplement sites offer alot of discounts on products to bring them way down in price.

As far as quality, I have never tried hcgenerate but based on feedback I wouldnt put it past being a top brand item, therefore justifying charging top end price. However yes, I would prefer to buy a stack for the same price or less, than 1 item at that price. I want to avoid specific examples but you can see what I'm getting at.

I would not buy supplements based soley on price, but price is a factor. In choosing supplements I look for feedback as a number 1, then price is number 2. Feedback on a product and results are what I look for, but if the price is not right, thats when I look for alternatives.

Very similar to the way people buy knockoff prescription drugs vs name brand prescription drugs. Very similar effects, very different price. i.e. blastofen vs nolvadex, hydrocodone vs vicodin.

Long post, sorry lol. Hope this gives some insight.
Thanks for explaining. If feedback is your principle consideration, playing devil's advocate, can you recall with a link or even memory, one... single... negative report offered by any established and well-versed athlete on any forum across the entire Internet where HCGenerate is concerned?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you can't argue about how to spend someone elses money!

when you throw a product out there for $85, you know you're limiting your customer base to people that either make enough money, or that have certain priorities! (ei: I'll change my spending habits once I have a family to support)

but, I find it rude to call a guy a cheap bastard because he doesn't want to(or can't) spend the $ for an expensive product!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
you can't argue about how to spend someone elses money!
I don't see anyone arguing, only continuing a nice friendly exchange regarding choices in supplementation. The other half of the discussion admitted he placed feedback (real world experience) ahead of price-point as his primary concern when moving forward with a purchase, so I asked a logical question to see where he stands.

when you throw a product out there for $85, you know you're limiting your customer base to people that either make enough money, or that have certain priorities!
I agree 101%! I would NOT buy HCGenerate or anything else for that matter, at that price point - but this was in the past, and as already outlined and announced, the remaining few bottles have sold out and once the stock is replenished it will go back to its normal price, along with the 15% off code available and completely free shipping :)

but, I find it rude to call a guy a cheap bastard because he doesn't want to(or can't) spend the $ for an expensive product!!!
Oh yeah totally... but that wasn't me who said that. Actually, I've never used profanity of any sort since I joined AM.

Have a good one :)

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree 101%! I would NOT buy HCGenerate or anything else for that matter, at that price point - but this was in the past, and as already outlined and announced, the remaining few bottles have sold out and once the stock is replenished it will go back to its normal price
Wait a minute, are you saying the prices were raised because the stock levels were depleted? If so that is shady as hell. I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it's the truth. It's one thing for people to buy up idk say PP's discontinued products then mark them up to make a buck reselling them, but it's another thing all together for a company to do essentially the same thing on their own website. Could anyone imagine Nutraplanet doing such a thing? No.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute, are you saying the prices were raised because the stock levels were depleted? If so that is shady as hell. I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it's the truth. It's one thing for people to buy up idk say PP's discontinued products then mark them up to make a buck reselling them, but it's another thing all together for a company to do essentially the same thing on their own website. Could anyone imagine Nutraplanet doing such a thing? No.
Its called Supply and Demand... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

As a direct seller, NTBM withholds the right to foresee changes in their ebb and flow of product availability, and adjust prices accordingly as demand remains high and stock becomes limited and eventually extinguished. It is the very core constructing fabric of economic flux and trends... light years in the opposite direction from shady.

vector18

vector18

Awards
Does anyone know where I can purchase HCgenerate?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where I can purchase HCgenerate?
Just posted in another thread by Need2 himself, it will be back on the website and stocked at its original price BY Thursday! :) Enjoy.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea, feedback is my main concern, but with me factoring in price, whereas someone with a higher budget or no concern for price will easily buy the product, I hesitate and look for alternatives.
I also never said there was negative feedback, I actually said based on the feedback I've read that I can see why the company charges the higher price.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its called Supply and Demand... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

As a direct seller, NTBM withholds the right to foresee changes in their ebb and flow of product availability, and adjust prices accordingly as demand remains high and stock becomes limited and eventually extinguished. It is the very core constructing fabric of economic flux and trends... light years in the opposite direction from shady.
Well as long as that disclaimer is in place that makes it totally legit. ;) :thumbsup: