My stack timing = bad, need some quick advise.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I'm on last week of CL Blue Gene

Last 12 days of TCF-1 (completing one bottle)

Just started ERASE yesterday.

I dont take any Stims but I will be going back on White Flood around October 20th after a month off.

How should i finish this stack? should I run ERASE as a stand alone? I dont want to suppress too much while not taking any T boosting supps.

I am only running one cap of ERASE a day.

Not sure where to go here, would prefer to stay all natty if possible.

Thanks.

By the way is it possible to feel the effects of ERASE after only 2 days? I felt fantastic today.

Other Supps:
Purple Wrath
Glycegrow
Green Mag
White Bulge
Orange Triad
Omega's
Whey/Casein

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm on last week of CL Blue Gene

Last 12 days of TCF-1 (completing one bottle)

Just started ERASE yesterday.

I dont take any Stims but I will be going back on White Flood around October 20th after a month off.

How should i finish this stack? should I run ERASE as a stand alone? I dont want to suppress too much while not taking any T boosting supps.

I am only running one cap of ERASE a day.

Not sure where to go here, would prefer to stay all natty if possible.

Thanks.

By the way is it possible to feel the effects of ERASE after only 2 days? I felt fantastic today.

Other Supps:
Purple Wrath
Glycegrow
Green Mag
White Bulge
Orange Triad
Omega's
Whey/Casein
Quite a few options here - these are just a few:

Option A - Stop using Erase and finish using Blue Gene and TCF-1, then use Erase standalone.

Option B - Finish using Blue Gene and TCF-1 as planned with the Erase, and once they're gone, use Erase standalone.

Option C - Continue as you are with Blue Gene, TCF-1, and Erase, and once either of the first two products are gone, depending on how long you have been using a Testosterone booster, get another bottle of one to run with Erase.

It's possible to feel some effects from Erase after two days, although more likely to feel them after about a week of usage.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, thank you for your continued feedback and support. So it sounds like neither A,B,C will cause any neg effects or drop off. I was just concerned with taking ERASE as a stand alone after it was stacked with BG (albeit only for a week) and TCF-1 (for 12 days). I took 2 weeks off between each cycle of BG, next time around i think i may go in a different direction.

I really would like to get into a nice stack that I can continually cycle on and off of ie; 30 days on, 15 days off or something like that. BG is nice because i feel like i get results from it however it also seems those results and effects dont really kick in until week 5-6 for me and then at week 8 I'm done with it!

TCF-1 is nice, the taste is obviously amazing and i really feel stronger, more intense with it.

ERASE seems good especially with TCF-1 but it's really too early to tell like you said.

Obviously none of the long term dosing instructions of these products match up to make a really good stack.

I am thinking I will take ERASE for one additional week after i finish this bottle of TCF-1. Then take 3 weeks off with the exception of my normal supps.

The question remains, what should i do next? Is 3 weeks off of TCF-1 long enough to reintroduce it w/ERASE? I think I'm all done with BG. I like the product but I think it's time for something new.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rosie, thank you for your continued feedback and support. So it sounds like neither A,B,C will cause any neg effects or drop off. I was just concerned with taking ERASE as a stand alone after it was stacked with BG (albeit only for a week) and TCF-1 (for 12 days). I took 2 weeks off between each cycle of BG, next time around i think i may go in a different direction.

I really would like to get into a nice stack that I can continually cycle on and off of ie; 30 days on, 15 days off or something like that. BG is nice because i feel like i get results from it however it also seems those results and effects dont really kick in until week 5-6 for me and then at week 8 I'm done with it!

TCF-1 is nice, the taste is obviously amazing and i really feel stronger, more intense with it.

ERASE seems good especially with TCF-1 but it's really too early to tell like you said.

Obviously none of the long term dosing instructions of these products match up to make a really good stack.

I am thinking I will take ERASE for one additional week after i finish this bottle of TCF-1. Then take 3 weeks off with the exception of my normal supps.

The question remains, what should i do next? Is 3 weeks off of TCF-1 long enough to reintroduce it w/ERASE? I think I'm all done with BG. I like the product but I think it's time for something new.
No worries :)

No, effects will not drop off or be affected - you just may not notice some of the effects from the other products being there once you have stopped using them.

Most products you are going to get the best effects by running for ~8 weeks, so maybe cycling on 8 weeks and off 4 weeks is something you might look into.

Depending on the product/s you want to keep using, a dosing/timing pattern and usage schdeule can be worked out for more long-term use.

I think keep going until you finish the bottle of Erase and then take that break from it. Three weeks should definitely be enough, especially since you will have only used Erase for ~4 weeks and TCF-1 is a 12 days on/12 days off product. I see no reason why you could not just go straight into your second bottle of Erase and keep cycling another bottle of TCF-1 with it, honestly. Once you've had ~12 weeks on Testosterone boosters, then take a 4-week break from them.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan Rosie, Thank you. I am going to do 2 more bottles of TCF-1 on a 12/12 split and continue ERASE at 1 cap a day (1 bottle). That would end up being a 9-10 week run of both and take me into a nice 4 week break.

During the 12 "OFF" days of TCF-1 I may experiment with 2 caps a day of ERASE.

Thanks again Rosie.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
id say ilike option B
"Option B - Finish using Blue Gene and TCF-1 as planned with the Erase, and once they're gone, use Erase standalone."
but iwould also add toco-8 for the whole run :p

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
id say ilike option B
"Option B - Finish using Blue Gene and TCF-1 as planned with the Erase, and once they're gone, use Erase standalone."
but iwould also add toco-8 for the whole run :p
Thanks bro. I am currently doing TCF-1 on a 12/12 and Erase at one a day. I have been off BG for just about 14 days so I am going to bump the ERASE to 2 a day and finnish out the two month run.

I have felt great, cannot report any neg sides. Workouts have been solid. I have noticed since discontinuing the BG my libido has dropped back to normal which is OK with me but overall feeling very good.