Are you ****ing kidding me? buy ASGT get Ghenerate FREE???

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one? This is the deal of the year!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
hmm haven't tried these.. guess now's the time!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
one thing that bothers me about Anadrolic State is that you have no idea how many carbs are in the prop blend...

how long is left in this sale?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal, guys. I have yet to try either product, but I had to partake in that deal. :D

-John

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome deal! No brainer here fellaz!!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
one thing that bothers me about Anadrolic State is that you have no idea how many carbs are in the prop blend...

how long is left in this sale?
7gr, brutha! Of which 4 are dextrose/sugar. :)
That was also a concern of mine. But thanks for the clarification, Poison. I can do 7 grams. :thumbsup:

Looks like I'll be placing an order soon.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow, when I checked my email at ~7:30 it said there were 3 left. Now it's ship's 1-3 days. This is an unreal deal. For those that haven't tried ASGT, it's worth it. And the addition of GHenerate would make for a potent way to top of your preworkout or a great supplement to take before bed. Both for $25? Insane.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got an email about it yesterday or today; def a very awesome deal; I myself was shocked when I saw it.

Mike

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
must be a damn Typo.., because thats a sick deal!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I say anabolic pump? Gah, that's what posting at the end of a 19 hour day gets me.

:(

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Just placed an order. I couldn't pass up the offer.

manbeast31

Awards
just ordered two i love both of these products! awesome deal Thank you LG you guys rock A** hardcore yah

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recently purchased a tub of anadraulic state gt. this is my first run with lg products.

the taste is horrible. worse than shock therapy from animal. I feel like the products is great, esp for my workout, but I just cant get over the taste. will be returning it to the shoppe i got it from for an exchange.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ShockTherapy doesn't taste bad at all, man. Neither does ASGT.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel like the products is great, esp for my workout, but I just cant get over the taste. will be returning it to the shoppe i got it from for an exchange.
Dude who cares about taste? Many times products that taste bad are better quality than those that taste good. Send that tub to me, lol.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i believe this sale technically ends today, yes ?

meaj82

Awards
I just recently purchased a tub of anadraulic state gt. this is my first run with lg products.

the taste is horrible. worse than shock therapy from animal. I feel like the products is great, esp for my workout, but I just cant get over the taste. will be returning it to the shoppe i got it from for an exchange.
I have to agree, this stuff taste terrible. Good pump and energy though. I find it to be a chore to down this drink that resembles pond water. Let's see if the results are worth the taste.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Dude who cares about taste? Many times products that taste bad are better quality than those that taste good. Send that tub to me, lol.
I here you man. I take a similar stance. 14 yrs ago, protein shakes werent nearly as good as they are now but we choked em down nonetheless.

ASGT isnt bad to me at all. Flax oil is worse.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I here you man. I take a similar stance. 14 yrs ago, protein shakes werent nearly as good as they are now but we choked em down nonetheless.

ASGT isnt bad to me at all. Flax oil is worse.
Yeah.. are people taking supplements for the flavor or for the results? Having both is great and IMO ASGT does, but flavor is something everyone can different views on.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those reading who haven't tried asgt, but are wondering what the hell it tastes like, it's mildly sweet, slightly milky, slightly tart hibiscus tea flavor, overwhelmingly, with a hint of cinnamon. That's it. I've had Honest Teas and Arizona teas with the exact same hibiscus flavor, times 100. Asgt is much milder and less tangy/sour. My opinion is that it's pleasant, and utterly forgettable. Chug it without a second though or grimace, and enjoy the awesome effects.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
For those reading who haven't tried asgt, but are wondering what the hell it tastes like, it's mildly sweet, slightly milky, slightly tart hibiscus tea flavor, overwhelmingly, with a hint of cinnamon. That's it. I've had Honest Teas and Arizona teas with the exact same hibiscus flavor, times 100. Asgt is much milder and less tangy/sour. My opinion is that it's pleasant, and utterly forgettable. Chug it without a second though or grimace, and enjoy the awesome effects.
You and your tea's..ROFL!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the best way to describe it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, when I buy a product I purchase it d/t the ingredients that are listed on the label. that is why I went with asgt over all the other options I had to choose from.

the cost per serving was to me, affordable as well.

taste/flavor of a product is always second for me. I first purchase a product because of the ingredients as I can not taste it in the store, or online. so taste comes second.

For some, taste may not be a big deal. but it's a big part in whether I re purchase the product or not.

product can be as awsome as hell, but If I cant drink it, well, it isn't going to do anythin for me.

and this doesn't taste like any tea i've tasted before. i'm gonna try mixing it with pineapple juice, see if it helps.

lg shoud look into making this product into a capsule form, and give up on the taste.

taste does vary person to person, I can agree on that, so take that for what it's worth.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ ahahaha!!