glucosamine vs msn
- 10-05-2010, 11:54 PM
- 10-06-2010, 12:00 AM
I swear by MSM! One of my all time favorite joint supplements. Cissus, MSM, and Collagen is my favorite stack. Cissus at 3g/day, MSM at 4g/day, Collagen at 3g/day.
I never really liked glucosamine. Didn't do much for me.
10-06-2010, 12:15 AM
10-06-2010, 12:28 AM
I've only had collagen in blends. yet, it was the main ingredient and I am sure it wasn't the glucosamine giving me the results(since had taken it before solo). It's a bit pricey, and thus has prevented me from trying to get more. Actually, I haven't really ever seen MSM or Collagen in bulk. If you find some, would you mind letting me know? pm me..
10-06-2010, 12:43 AM
No need for a PM since this site advertises it. Nutraplanet has bulk MSN from Now Foods, and I know they had their own bulk at one point.
10-06-2010, 12:48 AM
MSM any day since studies show just like mag oil, it also increases DHEA which leads to easier recovery and more androgen production. I like the td MSM from NTBM called Skeletal Balm.
doing my own thang!
10-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Barcelona99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:07 AM
- By jmciii in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2010, 01:31 AM
- By fightercowboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2005, 01:17 PM
- By Biggs in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 07-13-2004, 12:53 AM
- By belbs75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:14 PM