GH product

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
For the people who have tried HGH PRO and Blue GrowtH which did you like best? I've read up on both of these products. I don't think I would go wrong with either one. Any suggestions?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both look good. Whichever you choose, you should consider adding in Ghenerate. It's fantastic, and the synergy would be great. A bottle is a 2 month supply, BTW. You could also try Ghenerate with Igh-1 (some stores may still have the free IGH-1 when you buy Ghenerate.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks I will read up Ghenerate.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure thing. Between HGH Pro and Blue Growth, you can't go wrong. Adding in Ghenerate will just help out. I'm really impressed with my first month on Ghenerate, and I'll be adding in IGH-1 soon.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing. Between HGH Pro and Blue Growth, you can't go wrong. Adding in Ghenerate will just help out. I'm really impressed with my first month on Ghenerate, and I'll be adding in IGH-1 soon.
@ Poison How would I stack Ghenerate with Hgh Pro or Blue Growth? Would I take it at the same time? Also my only concern is the appetite increase from using both Ghenerate and the other GH supplements. How does it affect your appetite? Sorry to ask all these questions. Just trying to make the best decision on how and which supplement to take.Thanks

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take it at the same time. As with any gh supplement, you need the absence of food. I dose ghenerate solo first thing upon waking, then wait to eat for an hour, and I stop eating 2 hours before bed, and dose as I hit the sack. I'll be adding IGH1 in at the same times, but at a lower dose.

I can't tell a difference in appetite, because I burn a ton of calories in bjj/judo, and I'm always ravenous anyway. Someone else could probably chime in better on that. But overall, sleep is better, recoverey is better, I'm losing fat, and I feel thicker/fuller.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159499-hardcore-blue-growth.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159539-volcoms-sponsored-controlled.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159591-blue-growth-silentbob.html

There's some reviews for Blue GrowtH, hope they help you in your decision!

PS most users said that Blue GrowtH decreased their appetite after dosing (which is right before bed - eliminating the "sleep walk munchies" :D
Decreased appetitie sounds what I'm looking for. I read silentbob's log. I'll go back and read the other's. I'll place my order Wednesday so I've got a few more days to read and research the gh supplements. Thanks for the info.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Decreased appetitie sounds what I'm looking for. I read silentbob's log. I'll go back and read the other's. I'll place my order Wednesday so I've got a few more days to read and research the gh supplements. Thanks for the info.
how did the review go?

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
workin on getting some ghenerate and IGH-1 :D hopefully guaranteed supplements gets there stock of it though soon:zx11pissed:

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try HGHpro (maybe with testopro). Could this be taken between dermacrine/pstanz and 1-t cycles?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to try HGHpro (maybe with testopro). Could this be taken between dermacrine/pstanz and 1-t cycles?
It sure can. HGHpro would be good anytime even during a cycle as the deep sleep and recovery factors always help.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate you taking the time to reply. Time to get some on the way to start the new year right.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
how did the review go?
More undecided than ever lol. Both Blue GrowtH and Hgh Pro have great reviews. I'm going to place my order tomorrow. Honestly I'm just going to flip a coin to see which Gh product to try. I don't think I'll go wrong with either one. Wanna thank RenegadeRows for all the info and offer. Also wanna thank Pembroke3355 too for the info he provided too. You guys represent your companies well. I'm going to stack it with Erase, Alpha T-2 and maybe Pregnenolone creme or TCF-1 (I've already tried Nutra'a bulk DAA) all depends how much extra cash I have. Going for a recomp and looking for better sleep. I'll decide tomorrow which product to try via coin flip lol.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, stacking Blue Growth with Ghenerate rocks!! I'm using it now pre-workout, since I cut out my intra carbs. For me, it works out perfectly because I work nights now for this month and am working out like 2 hours before bed, so by the time I'm winding down, it's time for bed. I down them both about an hour out from the gym, along with 1 scoop of White Flood and I'm good to go. So far, I'm down about 2 more pounds now from the previous 10, and all my lifts are the same, if not a few pounds up. It really doesn't knock me out like some of the others I've tried, but the rest and recovery is awesome.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More undecided than ever lol. Both Blue GrowtH and Hgh Pro have great reviews. I'm going to place my order tomorrow. Honestly I'm just going to flip a coin to see which Gh product to try. I don't think I'll go wrong with either one. Wanna thank RenegadeRows for all the info and offer. Also wanna thank Pembroke3355 too for the info he provided too. You guys represent your companies well. I'm going to stack it with Erase, Alpha T-2 and maybe Pregnenolone creme or TCF-1 (I've already tried Nutra'a bulk DAA) all depends how much extra cash I have. Going for a recomp and looking for better sleep. I'll decide tomorrow which product to try via coin flip lol.
Which ever way you go good luck and let us know how you make out.:)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
AI has a solid line-up as well, although I haven't tried their take on a GH supp. All the other goodies I've tried from them I have been very pleased with though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never tried HGHpro but really liked Blue Growth. Both companies are solid.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
You can get a HGHpro sample along with Motivate and Perform by going HERE and following the direction in the 1st post of the thread.
I placed my order today for my gh product. With the flip of the coin (seriously I couldn't decide) and it was tails Hgh Pro. Ordered that along with Erase and Alpha T-2. On my next order I will give Blue GrowtH TCF-1 and OEP a try. This will be my 2nd bottle of Erase and my third bottle of Alpha T-2. I've tried OEP in the past. Thanks again for all the suggestions and info everybody. I'll probably update my progress with HGH Pro but, it won't be a detailed log.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I placed my order today for my gh product. With the flip of the coin (seriously I couldn't decide) and it was tails Hgh Pro. Ordered that along with Erase and Alpha T-2. On my next order I will give Blue GrowtH TCF-1 and OEP a try. This will be my 2nd bottle of Erase and my third bottle of Alpha T-2. I've tried OEP in the past. Thanks again for all the suggestions and info everybody. I'll probably update my progress with HGH Pro but, it won't be a detailed log.
you'll be very happy with HGHpro

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Good luck with it, I'm sure you can't lose with that stack :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal. I would try Blue Growth next that is a good plan.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Good luck with it, I'm sure you can't lose with that stack :)
Thanks again for the info and offer I will def give blue growtH a try on my next stack. Honestly a flip of the coin decided my gh product..

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. I would try Blue Growth next that is a good plan.
Looking forward to trying hgh pro. I will def give blue growtH a try on my next stack. Like I mentioned earlier you and RenegadeRows gave me some good info on each product (company) that you guys rep for. Looking forward to better sleep and recovery.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to trying hgh pro. I will def give blue growtH a try on my next stack. Like I mentioned earlier you and RenegadeRows gave me some good info on each product (company) that you guys rep for. Looking forward to better sleep and recovery.
Please let us know how it works for you. BTW if you get a bottle that still has a old label and it say to dose 5 caps it is a misprint. The correct dose is 4 caps. Enjoy.:)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Please let us know how it works for you. BTW if you get a bottle that still has a old label and it say to dose 5 caps it is a misprint. The correct dose is 4 caps. Enjoy.:)
Ok I will. Thanks for the heads up about the dosage.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, Let us know how both products work for you!