Erase vs. Formestane

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I cannot speak for your experience or the batch of the compound you got, but there are literally hundreds of reviews on this compound between AM, and 4-5 other forums, and my inbox, that show not just "good" results, but Phenomenal.

    The reason I question the quality of your raws is that if you took 100mg of Erase your joints would probably feel like someone shoved hot sand in all of them, unless you were on a heavy aromatizing cycle. Erase is VERY potent

    Even your fellow **** guys love the stuff, and gamer had a reduction in his gyno with it. And he's not the only one...

    Personally, I don't think it is fair to even compare Formestane to Erase.

    Formestane is good for an anabolic effect, but not good for increasing testosterone levels or as a standalone. I have seen people lose their libido when taking it and even after they stop

    Erase will give you an increased testosterone, decreased estrogen, and decreased cortisol all in one, simple, cheap, oral, 50mg dose per day.
    Well my raws are produced in my lab so i dont doubt the quality.
    I did have aching joints..But i have with any cortisol blocker that works, the worst of all being 11-oxo, or adrenosterone,... but when my bloods were done, my estradiol levels were only fractionaly less, however cortisol was far less..Test was raised though, and i did not say it didnt boost test, another thing i love about erase was its amazing macro****e stimulating effect.

    I dont think its fair to make the comparison either so please dont, one is steriodal, one isnt, if you look back you will see i didnt do that first.

    Im sure you have hundreds of happy users, it provides a phsycological impact that users can see.
    And im certain in certain cases that erase will decrease the symptoms of gyno.


    Kid regards RS
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    This thread has spiraled into lots of headaches

    CM my man...like oufinny said youre usually dead on with your science and knowledge but your logic here is in left field

    And as far as Erase dosing goes...everyone has different levels of estrogen and different conversion rates. I have seen people take 50mg Erase and that is their sweet spot. When they take 75mg it is too much. And I have seen guys like oufinny who liked 100mg.

    Russian could easily be a guy who needs 100mg for it to be effective, where as I am someone who only needs 50mg. Out of ALL the feedback we have gotten, 50-75mg seems to be what people prefer, but thats not to say theres plenty who like 100mg as well
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post

    I dont think its fair to make the comparison either so please dont
    I said this as well, as I have in other threads, but people continue to compare. Ah well
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Man your posts annoy me. Your condescending attitude you have around here brings a negative light to the company you work for. Now go send out a mass PM to all of the other forum to come neg me like you did Grey Warden!

    Now, you go on to say the suppression is dose dependent, and I never made any other assertion there. Then you SPECULATE that Erase would be suppressive, yet the research showing if either product is suppressive it is Forma.

    Keep up with the condescending attitude and your nonsense theories. The results are showing the real capabilities.
    lol, I said it was dose dependent in my first post, nothing new.

    I dont speculate that erase will be suppresive, i know that any test boosters that lower estrogen will suppress hpta if they are used over a prolonged period and the dose is high enough.
    Thats why i have recently asked those interested in bulbine not to use it for long periods.

    Some things may seem to be nonsense to those without understanding..."yes i can be condescending", but re read all my posts i have not contradicted myself, you have merely misundertood them.
    Forma is suppressive... if dosed high enough, did i say it wasnt? please point that out to me bro.

    As for negging people its not my style, so please dont judge me by yourself.

    kind regards RS
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  5. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This thread has spiraled into lots of headaches

    CM my man...like oufinny said youre usually dead on with your science and knowledge but your logic here is in left field

    And as far as Erase dosing goes...everyone has different levels of estrogen and different conversion rates. I have seen people take 50mg Erase and that is their sweet spot. When they take 75mg it is too much. And I have seen guys like oufinny who liked 100mg.

    Russian could easily be a guy who needs 100mg for it to be effective, where as I am someone who only needs 50mg. Out of ALL the feedback we have gotten, 50-75mg seems to be what people prefer, but thats not to say theres plenty who like 100mg as well
    Well said man... you have diplomaticly defended your product, and why shouldnt you.. it works!

    I have merely defended mine, im sorry if it came over differently to that.


    Take care bro, RS
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  6. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    CM my man...like oufinny said youre usually dead on with your science and knowledge but your logic here is in left field
    Well I hold my opinion still. Test boosters and AI's need lots of time to show solid results. If you have time go for it. If you don't, a steroidal AI will yield faster results.

    That is all gentlemen.

    And everyone needs to chill out. A discussion is a discussion. In an discussion like this condescending attitude might show up a little bit because it is an argument type of discussion. But please stick to the argument at hand. I'm sick of companies calling out companies over arguments about supplements and how they work. Keep the discussion on what it's about, and don't get your panties in a bunch when someone speaks with a heavier tone in the discussion. It is expected to happen within argument type discussions. It's all good guys. I love discussions like these but hate it when people go off topic from it and display that off topic point as an argument in itself. It won't stand in a discussion.

    For the fourth time... all products mentioned here are SOLID at what they do.

    Have a good day everyone

    And OP, asses your goals and choose based on your goals and not just the supplements. You're goals are extremely important in your decision.
  7. Senior Member
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,210
    Rep Power
    872
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    91.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Awesome discussion here. Also, no one is showing any love for 6-bromo (my usual choice).
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Awesome discussion here. Also, no one is showing any love for 6-bromo (my usual choice).
    For sake of my sanity, lets not compare another one
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Senior Member
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,210
    Rep Power
    872
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    91.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Group Hug!

  10. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,252
    Rep Power
    3301
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    For sake of my sanity, lets not compare another one
    x2! lol...
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  11. New Member
    fayd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%

    I've no idea about erase, but at least one positive aspect of formestane is that it was deemed safe enough for women with breast cancer to tolerate. No one had to discontinue using it in a study abstract I saw. At the least, you can take it and know that if your stuff is pure, over a few weeks you will have few potential health problems. If only we could say the same for most supps (not necessarily erase).
  12. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Another one of these threads? First we compare PM to Free Test and now Erase to Formestane. How do you compare them? They're all completely different..

    In this case one is steroidal and the other is not..end of story! OP if you're smart you'll go for the one that does not f*ck with your hormones..
  13. New Member
    fayd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Another one of these threads? First we compare PM to Free Test and now Erase to Formestane. How do you compare them? They're all completely different..

    In this case one is steroidal and the other is not..end of story! OP if you're smart you'll go for the one that does not f*ck with your hormones..
    Assuming Erase does what it is purported to, it will 'f*ck with your hormones,' both cortisol and estrogen/testosterone. That's how it works. Letro is non steroidal...does that mean it should be prescribed over exemestane?
  14. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    Letro is non steroidal...does that mean it should be prescribed over exemestane?
    If used for the reason we are using it for... yes.
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. New Member
    fayd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If used for the reason we are using it for... yes.
    That's a question each user should answer himself, I think. Am I using an AI to help me gain lbm, or to raise a number on a blood test (that I didn't get originally and can't now afford)? Maybe it is both, that'd be ideal.
  16. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    Assuming Erase does what it is purported to, it will 'f*ck with your hormones,' both cortisol and estrogen/testosterone. That's how it works. Letro is non steroidal...does that mean it should be prescribed over exemestane?
    Okay agreed; I'll put it a better way.

    "OP if you're smart you'll go for the one that does not cause HPTA shutdown"
  17. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Okay agreed; I'll put it a better way.

    "OP if you're smart you'll go for the one that does not cause HPTA shutdown"
    Dose dependent my friend. Been mentioned a few times now.
  18. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Dose dependent my friend. Been mentioned a few times now.
    Oh ok. It's kind of funny that we're both the catalysts for these types of dicussions.

    I would agree though that most natty's don't yield favorable results. Not all but most. I don't think Erase falls in with the majority however, and in this case I still think Erase would be safer and probably just as effective.
  19. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Oh ok. It's kind of funny that we're both the catalysts for these types of dicussions.
    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    I would agree though that most natty's don't yield favorable results. Not all but most. I don't think Erase falls in with the majority however, and in this case I still think Erase would be safer and probably just as effective.
    Thanks for your opinion. Always welcomed.
  20. New Member
    User12321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You have to put Formestane on transdermally for it to be effective, or take HUGE oral doses

    Erase has a lower Ki value than Formestane. This means that Erase is a better and more potent aromatase inhibitor.

    Formestane has metabolites that can actually shut down your natural testosterone levels, and cause delayed gyno.

    Erase does not have metabolites like this. Erase is a potent suicide aromatase inhibitor...look no further
    Explain to me how an AI that was used to treat breast cancer can cause gyno. At100mg of transdermal form per day, the AI properties balance out the suppressive properties. Also, THEHUGE has a post on bb.com saying there is no significant decrease in estradiol at 75mg with erase.
  21. New Member
    User12321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by User12321 View Post
    Explain to me how an AI that was used to treat breast cancer can cause gyno. At100mg of transdermal form per day, the AI properties balance out the suppressive properties. Also, THEHUGE has a post on bb.com saying there is no significant decrease in estradiol at 75mg with erase.
    Also you said people have lost their libido on formestane. They must have been taking extremely high doses because my experience has been the exact opposite. Formestane at 100-200mg per day makes my libido skyrocket.
  22. New Member
    fayd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%

    The formestane bashing in this thread was unwarranted, for sure. It'd be cooler if natty simply pointed out the differences while lauding both products. Instead it is clear he is on some sort of formestane witch hunt. Bottom line: Formestane is hard to find, Erase is lacking in much user feedback, and Nutra's 6bromo is 10 bucks a bottle
  23. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    Erase is lacking in much user feedback
    This is laughable.
    The Historic PES Legend
  24. New Member
    fayd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%

    I haven't searched high and low. It's my opinion, please link me to some if you feel it's so readily available. Solo logs not during pct would be my preference. Also, as compared to formestane there is no comparison.
  25. New Member
    fayd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%

    WTF is up with you reps feeling so defensive about your product anyways, and simultaneously attacking a product that barely made by anyone? I don't think anyone in here has bashed erase or its AI. Chill maybe?
  26. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by User12321 View Post
    Explain to me how an AI that was used to treat breast cancer can cause gyno. At100mg of transdermal form per day, the AI properties balance out the suppressive properties. Also, THEHUGE has a post on bb.com saying there is no significant decrease in estradiol at 75mg with erase.
    Reread his statement... delayed gyno. He meant when coming off the suppressive compound, or did that word just completely disappear when reading it?

    I am unconcerned with what THEHUGE is saying on the other board. The results speak, especially when he has other interests he is vested in.
    The Historic PES Legend
  27. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    WTF is up with you reps feeling so defensive about your product anyways, and simultaneously attacking a product that barely made by anyone? I don't think anyone in here has bashed erase or its AI. Chill maybe?
    I am not up in arms. You made a statement that is just completely laughable... especially when some of the top skeptics around here vouch for it... EasyEJL, Goonstopper, dat dude, ThunderGod... and plenty more, I just dont feel like bird dogging a bunch of logs.
    The Historic PES Legend
  28. New Member
    fayd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%

    You guys have got to be kidding when you say form has been linked to delayed gyno. Aside from the fact that rebound gyno is something that only occurs on the forums, steroidal ai's dont cause the aromatase enzyme to upregulate. As far as 4oht causing rebound gyno? We get it -- you want to scare users away from formestane to your own AI. Congratulations.

    Saying 4oht causes rebound gyno is to me far more 'laughable' than me stating a new product does not have the feedback of a clinically studied AI and a several year old product.


    Edit: you are still saying it is laughable without providing links to logs. I could look myself, and maybe I will. But responding with an attack doesn't make me feel any differently. You're a rep, one would think you would jump to promote your product.
  29. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    You guys have got to be kidding when you say form has been linked to delayed gyno. Aside from the fact that rebound gyno is something that only occurs on the forums, steroidal ai's dont cause the aromatase enzyme to upregulate. As far as 4oht causing rebound gyno? We get it -- you want to scare users away from formestane to your own AI. Congratulations.

    Saying 4oht causes rebound gyno is to me far more 'laughable' than me stating a new product does not have the feedback of a clinically studied AI and a several year old product.


    Edit: you are still saying it is laughable without providing links to logs. I could look myself, and maybe I will. But responding with an attack doesn't make me feel any differently. You're a rep, one would think you would jump to promote your product.
    I will let Natty speak on the gyno part, that isn't my area.

    As for the rest of your post... this isn't burger king, I could care less if you get it your way. Not exactly going to pander to you and go scouring the boards so I can link you to something when you can easy use the search right there at the top.
    The Historic PES Legend
  30. New Member
    fayd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%

    OK. I get it. It's easier to bash other products without proof while promoting your own with references to logs that I should go dig up. This isn't about me being too lazy, this is about you throwing out unfounded bull**** about form, when it is clear to anyone that if any AI needs to be justified, it is the newer one (not saying that your product isn't good...you got that?) I'm out.
  31. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    OK. I get it. It's easier to bash other products without proof while promoting your own with references to logs that I should go dig up. This isn't about me being too lazy, this is about you throwing out unfounded bull**** about form, when it is clear to anyone that if any AI needs to be justified, it is the newer one (not saying that your product isn't good...you got that?) I'm out.
    Nobody here was asking for literature there. Everyone that was debating had already known the information, CM, RS, Natty are all smart as hell and know their ****, they do not need to trade pubmed links to debate the merits of a compound.
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Everything you guys are arguing about has already been addressed in this thread and other threads.

    We have no need to compare or recommend our product over Formestane, or vice versa. As stated in this thread by multiple people, Erase and Formestane, although both AI's, are very different compounds with very different effects.

    Pick whatever you want...we are simply on AM to help edcuate members about our products and assist them in reaching their goals, not here to compare apples to oranges. I see a lot of the comments said were in attempt to get the argumentative nature in this thread going again. This thread has ended, IMO.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  33. New Member
    User12321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Everything you guys are arguing about has already been addressed in this thread and other threads.

    We have no need to compare or recommend our product over Formestane, or vice versa. As stated in this thread by multiple people, Erase and Formestane, although both AI's, are very different compounds with very different effects.

    Pick whatever you want...we are simply on AM to help edcuate members about our products and assist them in reaching their goals, not here to compare apples to oranges. I see a lot of the comments said were in attempt to get the argumentative nature in this thread going again. This thread has ended, IMO.
    Well the problem is that a lot of your educating is biased to the extent of bordering on broscience.
  34. New Member
    User12321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Reread his statement... delayed gyno. He meant when coming off the suppressive compound, or did that word just completely disappear when reading it?

    I am unconcerned with what THEHUGE is saying on the other board. The results speak, especially when he has other interests he is vested in.
    Delayed gyno and rebound gyno sound like they are describing two different things. It's just a sneaky way of making someone think they will develop gyno if they stay on formestane long enough.

    Thehuge had bloodwork done on people so I will take his word for it when he says it doesn't produce a significant drop in estradiol. He was also the creator of a product that contained the same compound as erase so he had nothing to gain by saying it is a weak AI (although decent test booster) at the recommended dose.
  35. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Man this thread just keeps getting more and more out of control. This has already been debated by really smart guys. If you want to use Form use Form. If you want to use Erase use Erase. They both have their places in the supplement world. Granted Form is alot harder to come by now.
  36. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    1251928
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ive had my wife on Erase for 2 weeks now, i think she is making amazing progress...Erase and a tan has turned her confidence 180, she is truly an amazing woman now.

    Before



    After

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  37. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Ive had my wife on Erase for 2 weeks now, i think she is making amazing progress...Erase and a tan has turned her confidence 180, she is truly an amazing woman now.

    Before



    After

    I like the before better
  38. New Member
    User12321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Man this thread just keeps getting more and more out of control. This has already been debated by really smart guys. If you want to use Form use Form. If you want to use Erase use Erase. They both have their places in the supplement world. Granted Form is alot harder to come by now.
    Link?
  39. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    i'm just throwing my opinion out there, ^^^ this man actually knows his stuff

    I agree taking some herbals is not going to build muscles directly or quickly or easily. But raising test and hopefully keeping levels high certainly will help you grow in the gym eventually IMO. Even being more aggressive in the gym, (attributing aggression to elevated test to make my point) will help build muscle over the long haul if you can let that aggression push you to work harder. I totally get what you're saying tho choc., no herbal is going to slap on lbs of muscle.

    what i meant by the confusing statement "but as a young dude with a full head of hair, I don't feel like running form for AI is worth lowering DHT levels. That said, I keep hearing nothing but good stuff about ****'s form" is that i'm not worried about high levels of DHT because I have no symptoms of MPB, so I don't really want to do anything to reduce an androgenic hormone in my body... and if I were to use form right now it would be ****'s product.

    Google the natural ISA-Test and its affect on hair...it thinned my hair out to f*Ck. They believe its due to higher test and so highe DHT without control substances. lower dht is fine by me!! Sometimes natural isnt necessarily with less risk for the minute gains. Agression up, yes, test up yes, dht up, gains... hmm.
  40. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153588
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I prefer formestane, not worried about going bald, I've already been there before...
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. Erase or ATD (or something else)?
    By Superpippo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 05:01 PM
  3. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM
  4. ERASE
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in