ANDROHARD PERMENANT LIBIDO LOSS?

BigDro

Awards
I'm on my second day of androhard and i am really nervous about taking it. i had a bad shutdown from tren awhile back and ive been researching the net and have found info from the propecia side effects forums about androhard. a lot of the guys say that they felt great on the androhard but then felt like **** and had no libido after the androhard. The propecia ****ed with their DHT production and now im confused about all this DHT and 5ar **** im so lost. Will androhard ruin my libido after i stop taking it? Should i quit the androhard now and spare myself later regret? will this mess up my DHT production and ruin my endocrine system??? PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does androhard have to do with propecia?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well first off it seems you didnt really do enough research before you decided to take a ProhHormone.....

androhard is similar to DHT and will give effects as such, lowerring of Estrogen as DHT is a natural anti-aromitase enzyme for the body, so you should get a nice drop in total body water, and a tightening effect, libido will rise and as that is your main issues, i hope your PCT is good :)

you may be reading about men who loved the rise in libido so much that they feel inaddequate when they are off cycle, much like the guys who ru compounds for strength and when off cycle "dont feel the same" this is usually just and excuse to stay on cycle longer or indefinitely, BAD IDEA< you wont be the stud you were on cycle usually but it really shouldnt RUIN or rebound on you like Tren or anything seeing as Tren is a progesterone.....

make sure to include a great libido booster like sustain alpha, the resveritol in it will light up your penile bloodflow and you can slowly get back to your usually status in the bedroom

no worries man, and i have PCTd with the Testosterone Recvoery System twice and its great stuff, but i was on soft compounds like yourself

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea the side effects from combining propecia and Androhard so i cant comment on that but Androhard itself will NOT ruin your libido nor is it very suppressive at all.

We have many people run it and similar compounds with much success.

If Propecia kills your DHT, Androhard should help bring that back up, but like i said, i dont know of the interactions between the two.

BigDro

Awards
Thanks for all the responses guys.

Sorry about the propecia confusion, i should have been more clear. The ONLY men who i found who posted about shutdown from androhard were men who had been shutdown from propecia (a hairloss drug that can cause permenant ED and other sexual dysfunction) and thats why i included it in my post. I was/am concerned about having the same problems as these men. Im only 20 (yes i know i gotten all the lectures before) but im in the middle of a cut and ive heard that this is a very mild compound and great for fat loss. I just dont want to ruin my endocrine system...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think the two would contraindicate since one is DHT and the other is a DHT-inhibitor.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Propecia reduces 5-ar which converts testosterone into DHT. We know DHT has effects on libido so it's understandable that blocking DHT production permanently could affect your libido. Androhard is just androsterone which converts to DHT through a different enzyme so I don't see why there'd be any problems with libido. I took it and didn't experience any significant supression.

BigDro

Awards
Eatingisfun,

So youre saying these men only had these side effects because the propecia permenately damaged them and they gained benefits from the androhard while on it because the excess DHT and that i should be fine because i dont have the damages from propecia because i have never taken it?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's what I'm saying, although the usual caveats of being under 21 still apply.
I don't really know much about finasteride except from what I read about it but the side effects are supposedly rare:

"Side effects of finasteride include impotence (1.1% to 18.5%), abnormal ejaculation (7.2%), decreased ejaculatory volume (0.9% to 2.8%), abnormal sexual function (2.5%), gynecomastia (2.2%), erectile dysfunction (1.3%), ejaculation disorder (1.2%) and testicular pain. Resolution occurred in men who discontinued therapy with finasteride due to these side effects and in most men who continued therapy."

colbran

Awards
propecia was bad stuff for me. took it two months and shut me down completely. took six months and a run of clomid to get me goin again. rather have thin hair then no libido. androhard is good stuff if your older like me 45 . hardened me up and leaned out a bit . no shut down on andro but no boost either.

BigDro

Awards
sorry to hear about that colbran. ive had no libido from antidepressants and tren but eventually they returned. but ive heard some horror stories from propecia, good to hear you recovered. i might just say **** the androhard so my ocd doesnt consume this for the rest of my cycle..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just run a normal PCT with androhard and you should be good to go. Its not a 5-ar inhibitor like propecia

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Just run a normal PCT with androhard and you should be good to go. Its not a 5-ar inhibitor like propecia
:D most things bounce back to normal in time and a proper PCT will make that time much quicker!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just run something like Sustain Alpha or similar. 7,8-benz always fixes libido issues for me.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
im pritty sure androhard would NOT cause this issue of yours.
but i havent used it myself so i cant say.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Just run something like Sustain Alpha or similar. 7,8-benz always fixes libido issues for me.
I agree I would rec adding sustain alpha and maybe even t-911 (I LOVED THAT combo for errection and pump "yohimbine")

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I agree I would rec adding sustain alpha and maybe even t-911 (I LOVED THAT combo for errection and pump "yohimbine")
The best combo to get the libido back and up to speed is the TRS (T-911 can be substituted for Sustain Alpha if you want) + Icarrin (50% extract or higher if you can find it). Optional additions which I recommend are Vitamin A and D, magnesium, Selenium, and Zinc.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Propecia seems to have the ability to permanently damage the HPTA in some men. I can't speculate as to what the mechanism is there, but it's not unheard of at all. I'd expect A DHT steroid like androhard to behave in the body more like any other exogenous androgen in terms of interactions with the HPTA, with a generic PCT preventing issues.