Multi-Vitamins when to take what?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ok my question is this... what frequency do you take your multi's?

This is what I'm doing now and want input and opinions from others:

Training days: GNC megamen in the AM / Animal pak post WO
Non training days: GNC megamen in the AM

I also just picked up some Anavite and was wondering how i can add this in to my regiment as well?

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok my question is this... what frequency do you take your multi's?

This is what I'm doing now and want input and opinions from others:

Training days: GNC megamen in the AM / Animal pak post WO
Non training days: GNC megamen in the AM

I also just picked up some Anavite and was wondering how i can add this in to my regiment as well?

Thanks
Pick ONE multivitamin and use that - you don't need three different multivitamin products (and if you're going to go with only one product, I recommend the Anavite, since it is the best quality multivitamin you have listed)! Have your multivitamin dose immediately post-breakfast - note that most products have the dosing/timing instructions on the product label or packet, so it pays to READ them.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Pick ONE multivitamin and use that - you don't need three different multivitamin products (and if you're going to go with only one product, I recommend the Anavite, since it is the best quality multivitamin you have listed)! Have your multivitamin dose immediately post-breakfast - note that most products have the dosing/timing instructions on the product label or packet, so it pays to READ them.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
I buy things when their on sale, this is the reason I have 3 different types so i just try to get the best of all of them by mixing it up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I buy things when their on sale, this is the reason I have 3 different types so i just try to get the best of all of them by mixing it up.
"Mixing them up" is not necessarily going to give you the best of anything - and could in fact potentially have you taking too much of some things. Use ONE product and then another and then another, not all at once.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Alright Ill stick with the Anavite for now since ive read good things about it