Hello from a Newbie

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
Hello to all, and thanks for allowing me to be on your site. I've decided to make the next step in my work out program and hopefully you guys can help me out with some questions.

Here are some quick stats:
weight: 182
height: 6'2
working out: 3yrs, 5 days a week.

I've gotten tired of busting my butt and seeing small gains, I've increased my meals to 5- 6 per day with protein intakes up to 5x a day.

Recently bought some D-Bol + tes from a buddy of mine. I'm on day 5 of this and I'm really not feeling /seeing a difference.

The pills are in a white/blueish capsule, and the test ( which I havent taken yet, but will today, came in a single packages, looks like lotion, but your have to use a syringe to remove it from the package.

I took some pics. If Im allowed to post.

Did I get scammed?? This is my first cycle, but did some reaserch before, most say it'll be water weight, but has far as the pills, does that sound right?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello to all, and thanks for allowing me to be on your site. I've decided to make the next step in my work out program and hopefully you guys can help me out with some questions.

Here are some quick stats:
weight: 182
height: 6'2
working out: 3yrs, 5 days a week.

I've gotten tired of busting my butt and seeing small gains, I've increased my meals to 5- 6 per day with protein intakes up to 5x a day.

Recently bought some D-Bol + tes from a buddy of mine. I'm on day 5 of this and I'm really not feeling /seeing a difference.

The pills are in a white/blueish capsule, and the test ( which I havent taken yet, but will today, came in a single packages, looks like lotion, but your have to use a syringe to remove it from the package.

I took some pics. If Im allowed to post.

Did I get scammed?? This is my first cycle, but did some reaserch before, most say it'll be water weight, but has far as the pills, does that sound right?
try reposting this question here this made for questions like this.also there are members there that should be very helpful in answering your questions.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/