Titanium/Erase......TCF-1?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Titanium/Erase......TCF-1?

Quick profile: 32 y/o, 190lbs, 5'9'', 15% BF--Bench 285, Squat 355, Deadlift 305. Lifting for 2 straight years, off and on for 10. Diet mostly in check.

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on what type of results to expect from the Titanium/Erase stack and whether or not to add TCF-1. How to they interact physiologically? And any other other thoughts or advice you may have...Thanks!!

2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MaXMaddox View Post
    Quick profile: 32 y/o, 190lbs, 5'9'', 15% BF--Bench 285, Squat 355, Deadlift 305. Lifting for 2 straight years, off and on for 10. Diet mostly in check.

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on what type of results to expect from the Titanium/Erase stack and whether or not to add TCF-1. How to they interact physiologically? And any other other thoughts or advice you may have...Thanks!!
    I think itd be an awesome stack. TCF-1 to dramaticaly raise test levels, erase to help control estro/cortisol, and Titanium so help the overall protein synthesis portion. I really dont think you can go wrong with this stack.

Definately looks like a good stack. Also take one of your doses of TCF-1 about 30-45 mins pre workout.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I think itd be an awesome stack. TCF-1 to dramaticaly raise test levels, erase to help control estro/cortisol, and Titanium so help the overall protein synthesis portion. I really dont think you can go wrong with this stack.

Definately looks like a good stack. Also take one of your doses of TCF-1 about 30-45 mins pre workout.
    What he said
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I'd leave out the titanium. Or pick up the specifics from NP individually for a cheaper price. And you likely get the same LCLT used in the supporting studies as well as improved dosing flexibility
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

At the time of the posting I already had ordered the Titanium and Erase, went ahead and order the TCF-1. Now what I have been doing is using 1/4 of a Myofusion protein shake infused with a little peanut butter and some oats, Anadraulic State GT, Anadraulic Pump all pre-workout and going post-workout with the rest of my shake and a dash creatine. Do you think I should continue with these supplements while running Titanium/Erase/TCF-1. I do plan to continue with the obvious: multi, fish oil, joint support, etc.....Thanks guys!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MaXMaddox View Post
    At the time of the posting I already had ordered the Titanium and Erase, went ahead and order the TCF-1. Now what I have been doing is using 1/4 of a Myofusion protein shake infused with a little peanut butter and some oats, Anadraulic State GT, Anadraulic Pump all pre-workout and going post-workout with the rest of my shake and a dash creatine. Do you think I should continue with these supplements while running Titanium/Erase/TCF-1. I do plan to continue with the obvious: multi, fish oil, joint support, etc.....Thanks guys!
    I am running Erase with AS-GT and it is yielding impressive results for me, throw in your additions and it should be nothing short of awesome-sauce!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am running Erase with AS-GT and it is yielding impressive results for me, throw in your additions and it should be nothing short of awesome-sauce!
    Very good to hear
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase and Titanium as PCT
    By SRossie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:06 AM
  2. erase,titanium and shift