Trigotest-Testosides Fenugreek extract

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is in a product called Test Freak. I can't find any info on it though. Something different than Testofen.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is in a product called Test Freak. I can't find any info on it though. Something different than Testofen.
this doesn't look like a bad product from reading the supp facts.though I haven't researched the suppliers and etc or the user veiwers on this product and those hold a good amount of weight depending on the users experience and etc.I know I say this quite a bit but if you can find it at a decent price I don't see much down side to giving this product a shot.hopefully others will chime with their thoughts on this prouduct as well.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any idea what Trigotest/Testosides are?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have any idea what Trigotest/Testosides are?
Must be the same as the now dead EP2 products. got 2 bottles of freak test that I should run in the next months, I will pump this thread with my reviews !

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://astronutrition.com/blog/interview_pharmafreak039s_don_gauvreau_test_freak_hybrid_protestosterone_stimulator

Found this on Google. Gives a little bit of info on testoside not much though. And alot of info on the product Test Freak

Nice find, however it doesn't say really what it does other than it is saponins from Fenugreek. Sabnisa came out with Fenusterols years ago and I think basically they may be the same thing. It is in Endotest now. Also used to be in a product called FUZU