test boosting

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on the asteroid stack Prime powerfull and AP. Looking to keep AP as a constant but wanna switch test boosters to something stronger. Suggestions?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id look into DAA. Nutraplanet has their own powder or PP's TCF-1. Currently using TCF-1 in my PCT...love the stuff tastes so good. haha

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently on the asteroid stack Prime powerfull and AP. Looking to keep AP as a constant but wanna switch test boosters to something stronger. Suggestions?
pes erase driven sports Activate Xtreme Stack would be 2 great products to look into

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm another one sold on DAA! I was very pleased with my month long run of TCF-1.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Is it a test booster tho? As a powder?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're running the A-Stack, you're not really getting much for test-boosting anyway. If you want to stick within the company, go with Pink Magic. Otherwise the products mentioned are all solid options as well. Plenty to choose from.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I used a bottle of pink magic and it didn't really work for me. And I was thinking of switching to something like T-Bomb

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
A TestoPRO/Erase stack would work very well.
Personally I ran sustain alpha, tcf-1, and phytotest and loved it, no reason a testopro/erase stack wouldn't be bomb, add in some daa and bomb you will be more of a man than dennis reynolds, reps for the first one to make a dennis reynolds quote.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Personally I ran sustain alpha, tcf-1, and phytotest and loved it, no reason a testopro/erase stack wouldn't be bomb, add in some daa and bomb you will be more of a man than dennis reynolds, reps for the first one to make a dennis reynolds quote.
i love always sunny. not a quote but i am also a advocate of the DENNIS system :)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Also just an often overlooked thing is sleep and optimized nutrition will make a huge difference in that, I feel too often we try to get supplements to take the place of the other important pieces.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Also just an often overlooked thing is sleep and optimized nutrition will make a huge difference in that, I feel too often we try to get supplements to take the place of the other important pieces.
Frigging repped!

I would not be my size without nutrition. Supps are nice but there is no sub for red meat!

"If you want to be built like a bull you need to eat like a bull"

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused so many things being mentioned

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i would rec sustain aplha with a few caps of HCGenerate for 10 or so weeks and TCF-1 3-4wks on 1 off for the run.
just somthign I would do if i wasnt already on HRT.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole + Activate Xtreme + DAA = Awesome!

//CC

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I got to find a way to talk the power to be into running a Erase/TestoPRO stack on Nutra.
Id be in for a couple. Currently3 weeks into Titanium\erase\ASGT and have lost 8lbs and lifting more than ever

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established