Superior Amino 2222
- 10-02-2010, 10:22 AM
- 10-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Soy lecithin doesn't affect testosterone.
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 10-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Soy does not effect test levels. Infact I consume soy protein every day and I am lifting more than the people who eat animals at my gym.
10-02-2010, 02:38 PM
10-03-2010, 09:11 AM
You have to consume such a huge dose of soy to effect levels there is no use worrying dude.
10-03-2010, 09:36 AM
10-04-2010, 04:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hardknock in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2010, 01:05 AM
- By Eric160 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2010, 06:10 PM
- By u571 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2009, 06:34 AM
- By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2008, 04:57 PM
- By BrettFavor in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 02:07 PM