Supp List Interactions & Dosage

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Been a while since my last post, so hi everyone.

Recently placed an order with NP and bought a bunch of bulk stuff..... and I have some questions about interactions, dosage and timing.

I purchased some bulk DAA and PES Erase, can I take these two supps simultaneously? I've read some conflicting data on the best time to take DAA, someone told me take it on an empty stomach, is there any truth to this or is brah science? Also when is the best time to take both supps?

I know this is an old question, but I've been reading lots of conflicting info on this as well....Can I take glutamine and creatine monohydrate together, or should I take them separately because of receptor competition? Or is this also a rumor....????

I am going to be taking 4 grams of Taurine per day, will this effect the potency of any of the above supps?

Sorry for the barrage. Every where I search I keep getting conflicting answers....

Thanks for all of your help.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Bump. And yes I have used the search feature, there is just so much conflicting data and opinions....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

Recently placed an order with NP and bought a bunch of bulk stuff..... and I have some questions about interactions, dosage and timing.

I purchased some bulk DAA and PES Erase, can I take these two supps simultaneously? I've read some conflicting data on the best time to take DAA, someone told me take it on an empty stomach, is there any truth to this or is brah science? Also when is the best time to take both supps?

I know this is an old question, but I've been reading lots of conflicting info on this as well....Can I take glutamine and creatine monohydrate together, or should I take them separately because of receptor competition? Or is this also a rumor....????

I am going to be taking 4 grams of Taurine per day, will this effect the potency of any of the above supps?

Sorry for the barrage. Every where I search I keep getting conflicting answers....

-take 3 grams of DAA anytime in the day, whenever you prefer
-split the dose of erase in half, half morning and half at night
-creatine and glutamine is fine, creatine and caffeine compete so seperate them
-taurine is fine, i usually take taurine with my creatine preworkout and alot of preworkouts combine creatine and taurine. i think glutamine lost a lot of its popularity, dont see it mentioned as much.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

as far as the pes erase and daa question the pes forum would be a good place to ask that type of question.

for the other questions try using google and then when putting the item your searching about use a "+" then anabolicminds while searching it will yield better results. example: 4 grams of Taurine+anabolicminds

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys so much. I didn't think about using + in a search to yield better results, but I am a computer moron!

Thanks,
Xerxes

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-take 3 grams of DAA anytime in the day, whenever you prefer
-split the dose of erase in half, half morning and half at night
-creatine and glutamine is fine, creatine and caffeine compete so seperate them
-taurine is fine, i usually take taurine with my creatine preworkout and alot of preworkouts combine creatine and taurine. i think glutamine lost a lot of its popularity, dont see it mentioned as much.
This is good information

glutamine in my opinion is only needed in severe states of stress like pre-contest. is it beneficial at other times? Yes . I only use it during extreme stress like pre contest. just divide glutamine uup twice or three times a day. depending on body weight 215 and over it has been shown needs 16-20 grams daily to really get any benefit as 70 % or oral glutamine absorb.

I forget the other doses and grams needed I think 185-215 is like 10-15 dont quote me on it though Id have to look it up

Since I am sponsored by AI Sports Nutrition I recommend some Hghpro at night for sleep, great stuff helping me sleep while I am getting ready for my contest.