Looking for a new stack...suggestions? - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking for a new stack...suggestions?

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking for a new stack...suggestions?

OK im still on my stack ( natadrol, t-911, asgt and formadrol and asgt for pct) my previous stack was pink magic and tcf-1 and prime.

I am looking to recomp more as i am doing now. i still have 4weeks left on my stack but i like to plan ahead and buy ahead.
    I think i should lay off test for a while as i been on different ones for quite sometime...suggestions please

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn no one has suggestions? Are u guys kidding me lol..geEez! Come'on bro's!!
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well, while keeping testosterone boosters out of the equation, the main thing to jump to would be a growth hormone booster like HGHPro, along with tweaking nutrion by using hydrolyzed whey pre + post workout. Theres a few studies showing hydrolyzed whey helping maintain more muscle mass during a cut than other protein forms, so it should be valuable. Also, adding a glucose disposal agent like Glycobol can help
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Also, adding a glucose disposal agent like Glycobol
    This.

Since you've ran "the big three naturals" already you could go for a nutrient partitioner.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would look into a stack of Recompadrol by LBF, BCAA's i'm liking USP's Modern BCAA, some Creapure by PP and CL's REDuction P.M. for good sleep.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I like Easy's suggestion. I've been on Ghenerate and ASGT for a month or so now, and it's great. Subtle but noticeable changes in physique. A guy came over to me at the gym today and said I'm looking fantastic, and more muscular. I KNOW I'm leaner; less fat in my face, inner thighs, etc. And my joints feel really good. I'll be adding in some IGH-1 soon, for extra kick.

We beat ourselves up enough. Take some time and get the GH going!
  7. New Member

Have you tried Carnobolic before, thats usually what ive been running in between test booster cycles, helps ya get more reps and much more endurance. I like it cause you can feel it on first dose which is nice.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, while keeping testosterone boosters out of the equation, the main thing to jump to would be a growth hormone booster like HGHPro, along with tweaking nutrion by using hydrolyzed whey pre + post workout. Theres a few studies showing hydrolyzed whey helping maintain more muscle mass during a cut than other protein forms, so it should be valuable. Also, adding a glucose disposal agent like Glycobol can help
    Hghpro seems good and always wanted to try it. Might look into that. Now I'm always on nutrient partioners. Currently on glyvobol but almost done and would like to try a different one. Even though my carb intake is low but for high carb day is good
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I would look into a stack of Recompadrol by LBF, BCAA's i'm liking USP's Modern BCAA, some Creapure by PP and CL's REDuction P.M. for good sleep.
    Already taking mordern bcaa intra. Recompdrol looks like a winner...pp creapure I have might take that..cl reduction never heard ill look it up
  10. New Member

What about the erase/titanium stack? I ordered it recently because it is on sale at nutraplanet for $32.99 and I didn't think it would last much longer. Seems like a bada$$ stack though.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I like Easy's suggestion. I've been on Ghenerate and ASGT for a month or so now, and it's great. Subtle but noticeable changes in physique. A guy came over to me at the gym today and said I'm looking fantastic, and more muscular. I KNOW I'm leaner; less fat in my face, inner thighs, etc. And my joints feel really good. I'll be adding in some IGH-1 soon, for extra kick.

We beat ourselves up enough. Take some time and get the GH going!
    I agree, Ghenerate treated me pretty damn well; I wanna try it with IGH-1 sooner than later.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I agree, Ghenerate treated me pretty damn well; I wanna try it with IGH-1 sooner than later.
    Yea I'm looking into maximize v2 as pre, ghenerate and igh-1, hghpro....
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    What about the erase/titanium stack? I ordered it recently because it is on sale at nutraplanet for $32.99 and I didn't think it would last much longer. Seems like a bada$$ stack though.
    Trying to lay off all test for a while...atleast a month off from them...but that does look good
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Anavite or NO Bomb, PowerFULL, Creature Creatine, 1 MR
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Try Need2Slin and GEAR, it's a great combo at boosting anabolism naturally and shuttling the right nutrients into muscle. All natural and all anabolic! Works well with creatine and BA too.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Gear? Not sure what that is will look into that...I'm on glycobol so I want to try a new partitioner and not sure which one to choose either...
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    Indeed.

And if you want to tackle the fat loss angle even more, since the test boosting angle is already covered, add Alpha-T2 and Glycobol.

No overlaps...just synergy.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Indeed.

And if you want to tackle the fat loss angle even more, since the test boosting angle is already covered, add Alpha-T2 and Glycobol.

No overlaps...just synergy.
    Yea i would love to but my last stack was pink magic, prime and tcf-1 and ran that for 8weeks and now im on natadrol, t-911, asgt and glycobol....Dont i need to lay off test for atleast a month?
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Off test booster? Yea I would

Might want to just go Alpha-T2 with Glycobol
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Gear? Not sure what that is will look into that...I'm on glycobol so I want to try a new partitioner and not sure which one to choose either...
    Check out **********************, they have a variety of options including Gear and Bridge.
  21. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been doing hydrowhey or Gear post traininng, followed by Need2Slin with a solid carb containing meal, and its been working quite well for me.
    doing my own thang!
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I want to try n2s
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Decided to go with I-gh1 and GHenerate with jack3d as preworkout After this stack i will be going to my tbol and androhard :-)....Anyone have taken I-gh1 and GHenerate?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stack suggestions
    By dirtysanchez in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. first AMS stack, suggestions?
    By grippo in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. PH stack suggestions
    By jbebsportz2 in forum Anabolics