- 09-30-2010, 05:32 PM
hey im new here and i wanted to get some opinions on my plan.
i hit the gym 5 days a week and the other 2 i play baseball. so i get 7 days of exercise in i occasionally miss 1 day a week here and there. i eat pretty well but i do snack daily and drink some beer once a week or two.
i know i need to increase my protein intake but i dont want to bulk up that much. i drink a shake after each workout with a little creatine in it. i am 23 yrs old, 5'7" at 152lbs i have about 6-8% body fat and its almost all around my stomach. i mean my 6 pack is noticeable but it could be better.
i run on leg days along with alittle strengthing and plyos added too.
i split arms up into 3 days of - chest and bi - shoulders and traps - back and tri
my goal is to be able to run faster and gain size in chest and arms and get rid of the belly fat.
is taking this stack a good idea for increasing mass and cutting down fat or should i just try some HIIT and more cardio while cutting out the junk?
- 09-30-2010, 11:13 PM
09-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Agreed i mean its not worth using supps in less u want to go for as much bulking as u can with it. If you only want to bulk so much just increase your protein and calorie intake.
10-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum Athletix SportsReplies: 34Last Post: 09-23-2011, 10:43 PM
- By slayer57 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM
- By slayer57 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:21 AM
- By racit in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:30 AM
- By ciomyk in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2010, 11:24 PM