erase/titanium stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

erase/titanium stack

hey im new here and i wanted to get some opinions on my plan.

i hit the gym 5 days a week and the other 2 i play baseball. so i get 7 days of exercise in i occasionally miss 1 day a week here and there. i eat pretty well but i do snack daily and drink some beer once a week or two.

i know i need to increase my protein intake but i dont want to bulk up that much. i drink a shake after each workout with a little creatine in it. i am 23 yrs old, 5'7" at 152lbs i have about 6-8% body fat and its almost all around my stomach. i mean my 6 pack is noticeable but it could be better.

i run on leg days along with alittle strengthing and plyos added too.

i split arms up into 3 days of - chest and bi - shoulders and traps - back and tri

my goal is to be able to run faster and gain size in chest and arms and get rid of the belly fat.

is taking this stack a good idea for increasing mass and cutting down fat or should i just try some HIIT and more cardio while cutting out the junk?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Marciz34 View Post
    hey im new here and i wanted to get some opinions on my plan.

i hit the gym 5 days a week and the other 2 i play baseball. so i get 7 days of exercise in i occasionally miss 1 day a week here and there. i eat pretty well but i do snack daily and drink some beer once a week or two.

i know i need to increase my protein intake but i dont want to bulk up that much. i drink a shake after each workout with a little creatine in it. i am 23 yrs old, 5'7" at 152lbs i have about 6-8% body fat and its almost all around my stomach. i mean my 6 pack is noticeable but it could be better.

i run on leg days along with alittle strengthing and plyos added too.

i split arms up into 3 days of - chest and bi - shoulders and traps - back and tri

my goal is to be able to run faster and gain size in chest and arms and get rid of the belly fat.

is taking this stack a good idea for increasing mass and cutting down fat or should i just try some HIIT and more cardio while cutting out the junk?
    diet and training would make more of a difference than anything you can take at this point.I'd hold off on these supplements and adjust your training and diet.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.94%

Agreed i mean its not worth using supps in less u want to go for as much bulking as u can with it. If you only want to bulk so much just increase your protein and calorie intake.
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Agreed with these guys
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 11:43 PM
  2. What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 06:29 PM
  3. Titanium/Erase/DAA stack
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:21 AM
  4. Erase+titanium Stack
    By racit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:30 AM
  5. stack ERASE-TITANIUM.