erase/titanium stack

1. erase/titanium stack

hey im new here and i wanted to get some opinions on my plan.

i hit the gym 5 days a week and the other 2 i play baseball. so i get 7 days of exercise in i occasionally miss 1 day a week here and there. i eat pretty well but i do snack daily and drink some beer once a week or two.

i know i need to increase my protein intake but i dont want to bulk up that much. i drink a shake after each workout with a little creatine in it. i am 23 yrs old, 5'7" at 152lbs i have about 6-8% body fat and its almost all around my stomach. i mean my 6 pack is noticeable but it could be better.

i run on leg days along with alittle strengthing and plyos added too.

i split arms up into 3 days of - chest and bi - shoulders and traps - back and tri

my goal is to be able to run faster and gain size in chest and arms and get rid of the belly fat.

is taking this stack a good idea for increasing mass and cutting down fat or should i just try some HIIT and more cardio while cutting out the junk?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Marciz34 View Post
    hey im new here and i wanted to get some opinions on my plan.

i hit the gym 5 days a week and the other 2 i play baseball. so i get 7 days of exercise in i occasionally miss 1 day a week here and there. i eat pretty well but i do snack daily and drink some beer once a week or two.

i know i need to increase my protein intake but i dont want to bulk up that much. i drink a shake after each workout with a little creatine in it. i am 23 yrs old, 5'7" at 152lbs i have about 6-8% body fat and its almost all around my stomach. i mean my 6 pack is noticeable but it could be better.

i run on leg days along with alittle strengthing and plyos added too.

i split arms up into 3 days of - chest and bi - shoulders and traps - back and tri

my goal is to be able to run faster and gain size in chest and arms and get rid of the belly fat.

is taking this stack a good idea for increasing mass and cutting down fat or should i just try some HIIT and more cardio while cutting out the junk?
    diet and training would make more of a difference than anything you can take at this point.I'd hold off on these supplements and adjust your training and diet.

3. Agreed i mean its not worth using supps in less u want to go for as much bulking as u can with it. If you only want to bulk so much just increase your protein and calorie intake.
    •   

4. Agreed with these guys
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 10:43 PM
  2. What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM
  3. Titanium/Erase/DAA stack
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:21 AM
  4. Erase+titanium Stack
    By racit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:30 AM
  5. stack ERASE-TITANIUM.