Sustain Apha or Erase?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I have one week left of CL Blue Gene before a 2 week layoff.

I am 5 days into a bottle of TCF-1 (will use the bottle strait through, 24 days)

I am not taking any Stims until October 20, and then i will re-introduce White flood pre.

Other supps:
White Blood (during off cycle of White flood)
Glycegrow (during off cycle of White Flood)
Orange Triad (Staple)
Orange Oximega greens (staple)
Super Cissus (staple)
Fish oil (staple)
Purple Wrath (intra w/ Glycegrow)
Green Mag (pre w/ Glycegrow)
ON Whey (post w/Glycegrow)

My stack is pretty solid and I have been feeling great but I was wondering about estrogen. I want to keep it at bay but also alow for some balance. I was thinking of maybe Sustain Alpha or Erase to keep at a suitable equilibrium.

Any thought's?

I know the products are not really designed to do the same thing other than maintain a healthy balance of T&E.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one week left of CL Blue Gene before a 2 week layoff.

I am 5 days into a bottle of TCF-1 (will use the bottle strait through, 24 days)

I am not taking any Stims until October 20, and then i will re-introduce White flood pre.

Other supps:
White Blood (during off cycle of White flood)
Glycegrow (during off cycle of White Flood)
Orange Triad (Staple)
Orange Oximega greens (staple)
Super Cissus (staple)
Fish oil (staple)
Purple Wrath (intra w/ Glycegrow)
Green Mag (pre w/ Glycegrow)
ON Whey (post w/Glycegrow)

My stack is pretty solid and I have been feeling great but I was wondering about estrogen. I want to keep it at bay but also alow for some balance. I was thinking of maybe Sustain Alpha or Erase to keep at a suitable equilibrium.

Any thought's?

I know the products are not really designed to do the same thing other than maintain a healthy balance of T&E.
You could use either, really. Each will have different effects. Erase is more of an AI, whereas Sustain Alpha is an all-round testosterone booster. Since you're already using TCF-1 I would say go with Sustain Alpha OR stack Sustain Alpha and Erase - but have only 1 cap of Erase daily.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats pretty much what i was thinking but a little concerned with supression with a test booster on top of TCF-1. I want to stay as clean as possible without messing around with natural T production too much.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah thats pretty much what i was thinking but a little concerned with supression with a test booster on top of TCF-1. I want to stay as clean as possible without messing around with natural T production too much.
A Testosterone booting stack including TCF-1 will be fine. If you plan on stacking them ALL together, you should be sweet as long as you dose Erase at 1 cap daily.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither one will raise you into the levels that will incite shutdown.

Stacking the two would be a great idea, but Rosie has a great suggestion of 1 cap per day. I cruise at 1 cap per day and love it.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great guys and gals thanks for the info. I will go ahead and introduce this next week. Cannot wait.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have used sa many times and love it, never used erase, but rosie knows her stuff I agree with her.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have used sa many times and love it, never used erase, but rosie knows her stuff I agree with her.
I'm going to do the 1 cap of Erase for now where I am already taking BG as well. Next go around will be TCF-1/SA/Erase. should be great.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great guys and gals thanks for the info. I will go ahead and introduce this next week. Cannot wait.
No worries :)

Well, that's how I'd do it. However, since DAA would be useless for me, it's not a product I will ever use. Erase and Sustain Alpha maybe one day though - should be an interesting stack. I'm using Erase at the end of November, and have used Sustain Alpha (both the topical and liqua-vade) with success.

I'm going to do the 1 cap of Erase for now where I am already taking BG as well. Next go around will be TCF-1/SA/Erase. should be great.
Let us know how it goes, bud.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A Testosterone booting stack including TCF-1 will be fine. If you plan on stacking them ALL together, you should be sweet as long as you dose Erase at 1 cap daily.
Neither one will raise you into the levels that will incite shutdown.

Stacking the two would be a great idea, but Rosie has a great suggestion of 1 cap per day. I cruise at 1 cap per day and love it.
I couldn't agree more. What a fantastic stack this is!

-John

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Toco-8 combined with Erase and Sustain Alpha would be a win. I've noticed when i combine Toco-8 with any testbooster i get better results. Cause with the Toco-8 you get the better testerone production in my opinion.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I think Toco-8 combined with Erase and Sustain Alpha would be a win. I've noticed when i combine Toco-8 with any testbooster i get better results. Cause with the Toco-8 you get the better testerone production in my opinion.
Agreed, I've used toco-8 on cycle and noticed less shutdown

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Shoulda got the Erase + TCF-1 stack from nutra!
Yeah no kidding, I just didn't even think of Erase until it was too late. Will see how this all works out, the next go around i will be a smarter consumer.

Derekrpd

Awards
Can Erase be used by women? My wife hates the jitters she gets from most fat burning products.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha has caught my eye. A client of mine has been using it, and based off of his results I picked some up to use myself this fall.

(I haven't tried Erase to compare. Although I have used Free Test and LOVE it.)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can Erase be used by women? My wife hates the jitters she gets from most fat burning products.
No. Erase targets the Estrogen hormone, so only the highly trained, highly knowledgeable females should utilize Erase.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Topical Sustain and Tcf-1..holy sh1t..pass me the box of kleenex!!

Derekrpd

Awards
"No. Erase targets the Estrogen hormone, so only the highly trained, highly knowledgeable females should utilize Erase. "

Thanks dadams. That's what I was thinking and why I have not let her take any of my Formestane.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yes, Erase CAN be used by women - and no jitters are likely to be experienced by it period, since the active is 3,7-keto DHEA - but, like DAdams said, only experienced and knowledgeable female trainees should even consider something like that. And your wife doesn't need a fat burning product unless she's already relatively lean (<12-15% bodyfat) and wants to lose the last 1-2% bodyfat.

"No. Erase targets the Estrogen hormone, so only the highly trained, highly knowledgeable females should utilize Erase. "

Thanks dadams. That's what I was thinking and why I have not let her take any of my Formestane.
Do not compare Erase to Formestane - it's like comparing milk and cream. Formestane should NOT be used by women, period, even experienced and knowledgeable female trainees, because it is a STEROIDAL AI (i.e. prohormonal); Erase is NOT.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

ChrisSurf

Awards
Sustain Alpha has caught my eye. A client of mine has been using it, and based off of his results I picked some up to use myself this fall.

(I haven't tried Erase to compare. Although I have used Free Test and LOVE it.)
only bad thing about Sustain Alpha is the taste... awful lol, TCF-1 on the other hand taste like candy... I stacked both and liked the combo. Going to try Erase next time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only bad thing about Sustain Alpha is the taste... awful lol, TCF-1 on the other hand taste like candy... I stacked both and liked the combo. Going to try Erase next time.
Use the sustain Alpha TOPICAL and then you'll be sweet :) From personal experience, I actually prefer the topical over the liqua-vade version; it was more effective for me.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You know what is funny about bad tasting products? Usually, they are the most effective products. Its unfortunate, but in my extensive experience...that tends to be the common trend.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what is funny about bad tasting products? Usually, they are the most effective products. Its unfortunate, but in my extensive experience...that tends to be the common trend.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-
Which is wierd, because I think the SA-LV tastes great!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just pick up the erase/tcf-1 stack. Great deal great products.

ChrisSurf

Awards
Tastes ok, not great, dermacrine lv tasted like booty, and not the nice clean booty. I like the sa-lv with orange juice though.
Maybe I got a bad bottle? B/c I tried it with oj and gagged from the taste combo lol.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha or Erase? well i havent used erase but i know i like sustain aplhaLV. you could prob use both since liek rossie postes one is more for boosting T and the other more of an AI.
a bit of both maybe good.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Between the 2 from personal experience, Erase will be the stronger product.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback and information sharring guys and gals. I have since started using ERASE at 1 a day along with TCF-1 on a 12/12. So far it's a fantastic stack.

Now that I'm not using BG anymore I am going to try bumping the ERASE to 2 a day and see what happens for the rest of the 2 month run. I have started a mini bulk last week after weighing in at 199 11% on 10/10/10 I figure why not. I am going out on my ship (USCG) on Dec 1st and not going to be able to hit the gym for 5 months. We have a bowflex, dumbells, pull up bar, flat bench and one of those suspension things (TRX?) So my workouts will be interesting. I suspect overall strenghth to go down but I should be able to shred up. lol

I posted a picture in the "pics" section and I will go ahead and post another at the end of November for comparison.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/162167-quick-pic-13-a.html

Derekrpd

Awards
I just purchased the Erase/Titanium stack from Nutraplanet. I'll start it hopefully in the next week or so.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be using both for PCT, like Rosie said they're two different things, and I have bulk DAA as well as Testopro. If I get my hands on a Bulbine product I'll throw that in too... yah I know it's a lot of shyte.. big whoop wanna fight about it ... lol

pezdog1

Awards
Dream what do you think about that titanium/erase stack?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream what do you think about that titanium/erase stack?
It looks good on paper, haven't tried either product. I am still a bit more excited about Testopro and Erase but I know there's a good deal on the Titanium but I just feel Testopro is more tried and true and yes there may be some bias involved so take this for what it's worth. :13: I do love Testopro though...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Would sustain alpha keep estrogen raisen from tcf1 low? Can roise shine in too pls

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would sustain alpha keep estrogen raisen from tcf1 low? Can roise shine in too pls
Yes. You'd get a much higher Testosterone increase from stacking Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 together, whilst also controlling your estrogen.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well yes, Erase CAN be used by women - and no jitters are likely to be experienced by it period, since the active is 3,7-keto DHEA - but, like DAdams said, only experienced and knowledgeable female trainees should even consider something like that. And your wife doesn't need a fat burning product unless she's already relatively lean (<12-15% bodyfat) and wants to lose the last 1-2% bodyfat.

Do not compare Erase to Formestane - it's like comparing milk and cream. Formestane should NOT be used by women, period, even experienced and knowledgeable female trainees, because it is a STEROIDAL AI (i.e. prohormonal); Erase is NOT.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Low dose of formastane (50mg or less of TD) does not convert enought to 4-OHT to cause any PH effect in a male or females body.. Unless you show me dose dependent literature, my view stands..