Pink Magic or Free Test?

ClutchGene

Awards
Which product is better for strength, mass, and overall feeling?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hah, that's like comparing erase to tribulus. Definitely Pink Magic.

Although Free Test might give you a good feeling it won't give you relative strength or mass.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So chingon we had to make it pink......

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hah, that's like comparing erase to tribulus. Definitely Pink Magic.

Although Free Test might give you a good feeling it won't give you relative strength or mass.
Is that so? Have you personally ran Free Test? I mean in order to give that kind of opinion you need to have personal experience with both products. Now if you have experience with both products and your stating that opinion then your entitled to that opinion so I have no problem with that, but if your saying that and just talking out of your ass well then you really can't make that determination.

Cheers!:cheers:

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is that so? Have you personally ran Free Test? I mean in order to give that kind of opinion you need to have personal experience with both products. Now if you have experience with both products and your stating that opinion then your entitled to that opinion so I have no problem with that, but if your saying that and just talking out of your ass well then you really can't make that determination.

Oh come on. You know as well as I do Pink Magic will give you strength and mass far superior to free test. Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Resveratrol? Gimme' a break.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Oh come on. You know as well as I do Pink Magic will give you strength and mass far superior to free test. Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Resveratrol? Gimme' a break.
Wow...strong lack of reasoning. :261::pat:

You want me to give you a break? Are you kidding me? You put forth a lame ass explanation and opinion and don't back it up with any substance. If you didn't want to get picked on think before you type and actually provide useful feedback.

However, if you are a USPLABS fan boy then I can understand your opinion. Right now with the pattern of your words that is exactly what you sound like.

Regardless, don't come back with a weak ass explanation like that. Provide some valid reasoning.

Free Test is more than just ALCAR and T-Rez.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself. :study:

http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-free_test.php

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow...strong lack of reasoning. :261::pat:

You want me to give you a break? Are you kidding me? You put forth a lame ass explanation and opinion and don't back it up with any substance. If you didn't want to get picked on think before you type and actually provide useful feedback.

However, if you are a USPLABS fan boy then I can understand your opinion. Right now with the pattern of your words that is exactly what you sound like.

Regardless, don't come back with a weak ass explanation like that. Provide some valid reasoning.

Free Test is more than just ALCAR and T-Rez.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself. :study:

http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-free_test.php

Well it sounds to me like you're a USP hater, seeing as how you're a rep for a competing company. Whether i'm a USP fan boy or not doesn't matter. Pink Magic works for building mass and strength better than Free Test. Period.

Yes it is more than the two I mentioned; it has ZMA, Quercitin, and a form of DHEA. Wow. Quercitin is good but not for building good strength and mass.

The OP's question was which one would work better. Do you want me to say Free Test? He needs an answer, and a good one at that. Why would you tell him to spend his money on something that doesn't work well for his goals? Now if he were looking for a safe testosterone booster then you could safely say Free Test.

Cheers! :cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would have to have used both and in similar conditions to answer this. And since everyone reacts differently to everything, what may work better for one individual may not work best for you.

And if you want strength and mass, then your NUTRITION is the key to this, then training, with supplements far down the line.

FREE TEST actually gives great strength AND mass results - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/155388-free-test-feedback.html

If that's not enough for you (and it shouldn't be - you need to look at more people's experiences), check out the logs and feedback on FREE TEST:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/153816-links-applied-nutriceuticals.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/155388-free-test-feedback.html

Seriously, educate yourself on products before spouting off an answer!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look I'm done arguing. My opinion is that Pink Magic would work better than Free Test for the Op's Goals and situation. Whether you disagree with my opinion or not does not concern me, I'm only giving him my view. If you believe Free Test works better, then that's your opinion. Give the OP feedback on which you think is better for his predicament. That's all you have to do in this topic. Good Night.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Look I'm done arguing. My opinion is that Pink Magic would work better than Free Test for the Op's Goals and situation. Whether you disagree with my opinion or not does not concern me, I'm only giving him my view. If you believe Free Test works better, then that's your opinion. Give the OP feedback on which you think is better for his predicament. That's all you have to do in this topic. Good Night.
Your not getting the point. If you believe that...that is fine. However, you need to provide some valid reasons as to why. Back up your opinions and you won't run into these problems.

If you could actually provide some scientific reasoning as to why you have the opinion you do then maybe your feedback would be taken more seriously. However, until you can provide some substance to back up your opinion then you are basically just talking out of your ass and providing a bullsh*t biased opinion.

I am not bashing Pink Magic or USPLABS...that isn't the point here and really I am not arguing about whether Free Test or Pink Magic is better...I am asking you to provide some evidence for making a case for Pink Magic.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your not getting the point. If you believe that...that is fine. However, you need to provide some valid reasons as to why. Back up your opinions and you won't run into these problems.

If you could actually provide some scientific reasoning as to why you have the opinion you do then maybe your feedback would be taken more seriously. However, until you can provide some substance to back up your opinion then you are basically just talking out of your ass and providing a bullsh*t biased opinion.

I am not bashing Pink Magic or USPLABS...that isn't the point here and really I am not arguing about whether Free Test or Pink Magic is better...I am asking you to provide some evidence for making a case for Pink Magic.

You know what could've saved all this trouble is if I had put "IMO" in my first post. I made it seem like a fact; but lazyness gets the best of me.

I just didn't figure I'd get into an argument with a couple of reps because of it ..ugh.

I'm not going to sit here and post PM logs all over this thread. I really don't feel like doing that right now. But I am standing by my opinion that PM works better than Free Test. The End.

Oh and :cheers:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole + new Activate Xtreme equals very effective test boosting stack, with Triazole alone you'd see initial results somewhere around the 5 day mark. I'm currently running Triazole and here is the most important part of my recommendation, which speaks to credibility...I'M NOT A COMPANY REP. :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
the new activate extreme looks pretty good, id pick it over either of the two the OP mentioned.

or just go with some bulk DAA. cheap and effective

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you post the same question on bb.com, compare the responses you get there to the one's here and then prepared to be really confused :haha:

I haven't tried either product but both are on my list of things to try so have done a lot of reading of logs, reviews, etc. Based on the info I have seen I have decided to use PM for an 8 week cut starting in 10 days and then at the beginning of next year I'll use Free Test (prob with HghUp) for a lean bulk.

Both seem to give you strength and a good overall feeling but the logs seem to suggest that PM is more suited to a cut/recomp whereas Free Test is more suited to a lean bulk so if you are looking for mass then I would go with Free Test.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO,

for the first time in life I have no response, pure silence and not many morons can do that to me. especially 165lb ones who have never ran the product yet tell me what it does lol

OP the best way to figure this out is take each and try them for yourself.

listening to douchebags who have never tried the product run thier mouth is like competing against a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. its pointless.

I have not ran pink magic, however I and many others have ran free test, with blood work to prove it

so what I suggest, is run one. take some time off run another and make your own educated decision.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO,

for the first time in life I have no response, pure silence and not many morons can do that to me.

listening to douchebags who have never tried the product run thier mouth is like competing against a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. its pointless.

I have not ran pink magic, i have no idea if stems and leaves will work

so what I suggest, is run one. take some time off run another and make your own educated decision.
As stated above the way to really find out what works better for you is to try them both.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Also OP,

don't count out the new Test Factor from MN, another solid company with great products

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about Pink Magic with Erase?
That's how I was going to roll but you know fuggin thieves in the mail system.

Pink Magic does supply some pretty significant strength gains. So far using a HST program I have been able to put 15-35 lbs on almost all of my lifts and I'm about 15-20 lbs lighter than I was last time.

Samboz is right though, I can't compare something I haven't used, I only know one side of the story. Traditionally for me a good test booster will fall short of what Pink Magic displays in the way of strength.

Oh and what Natty says about stacking with and Estrogen control agent is a very solid idea for either product.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well it sounds to me like you're a USP hater, seeing as how you're a rep for a competing company. Whether i'm a USP fan boy or not doesn't matter. Pink Magic works for building mass and strength better than Free Test. Period.

Yes it is more than the two I mentioned; it has ZMA, Quercitin, and a form of DHEA. Wow. Quercitin is good but not for building good strength and mass.

The OP's question was which one would work better. Do you want me to say Free Test? He needs an answer, and a good one at that. Why would you tell him to spend his money on something that doesn't work well for his goals? Now if he were looking for a safe testosterone booster then you could safely say Free Test.

Cheers! :cheers:
So you have shown your strong scientific knowledge of the ingredient deck of Free Test. (End result you have proven you are clueless about them)

Now, please proceed to explain the ingredients in Pink Magic and how they will better build mass and strength.

How about Pink Magic with Erase?
I agree. Double the dollars into Jacob's pockets ;)

Pink Magic does supply some pretty significant strength gains. So far using a HST program I have been able to put 15-35 lbs on almost all of my lifts and I'm about 15-20 lbs lighter than I was last time.

Samboz is right though, I can't compare something I haven't used, I only know one side of the story. Traditionally for me a good test booster will fall short of what Pink Magic displays in the way of strength.

Oh and what Natty says about stacking with and Estrogen control agent is a very solid idea for either product.
The active in Erase is one of the same actives in Free Test. I think this was originally discussed in the SuperHuman Radio interview, from what I have been told. I have yet to hear it myself though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you have shown your strong scientific knowledge of the ingredient deck of Free Test. (End result you have proven you are clueless about them)

Now, please proceed to explain the ingredients in Pink Magic and how they will better build mass and strength.

I agree. Double the dollars into Jacob's pockets ;)

The active in Erase is one of the same actives in Free Test. I think this was originally discussed in the SuperHuman Radio interview, from what I have been told. I have yet to hear it myself though.
In that case free-test and erase may not be the right choice. One coud use it with Formestane but perhaps a lighter dose depending on how strong the estrogen inhibition is on Free Test.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This thread is a Fustercluck..
What you're looking for is called Triazole.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be another good option, I saw some good bloodwork on it in another thread.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good to hear man!

In that case free-test and erase may not be the right choice. One coud use it with Formestane but perhaps a lighter dose depending on how strong the estrogen inhibition is on Free Test.
You could still use Free Test with Erase, you would just have to be careful with dosing. Probably only 1 capsule of Erase with a full dose of Free Test. You could call it super free test.

Just use your joints and skin as an indicator

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is great, i love it, it doesn't appear as anyone has tried both so no one has any clue what they are talking about....i'm going to use PM soon and i'd like to try Free Test but so far for me the best test booster in terms of strength and size has been Testopro

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm insulin resistant and as a consequence my test levels fall into the low normal range. I ran pink magic on a six week cycle, saw no marked improvements, relative to increased test levels. Upon completion of the cycle, blood was drawn by endo with only a subtle increase in test levels. On Triazole I've noticed marked improvements in recovery, strength and libido within 5 days. Just sharing my experiences with respect to both products.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is great, i love it, it doesn't appear as anyone has tried both so no one has any clue what they are talking about....i'm going to use PM soon and i'd like to try Free Test but so far for me the best test booster in terms of strength and size has been Testopro
I agree all of these products need more feedback, and more stacks need more feedback. They are all still relatively new

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Might be another good option, I saw some good bloodwork on it in another thread.
Triazole definitely looks to be a solid product.
I'm insulin resistant and as a consequence my test levels fall into the low normal range. I ran pink magic on a six week cycle, saw no marked improvements, relative to increased test levels. Upon completion of the cycle, blood was drawn by endo with only a subtle increase in test levels. On Triazole I've noticed marked improvements in recovery, strength and libido within 5 days. Just sharing my experiences with respect to both products.
Wow, unexpected but definately welcome support and feedback. Thanks fellas!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Wow, unexpected but definately welcome support and feedback. Thanks fellas!!
You can't go wrong with quality. Honestly, Free Test and Triazole are products worth using simply because there is legit science and evidence backing up the products, both Triazole and Free Test have blood work showing the effectiveness of each respective product.

In addition to that...knowing the formulators of each product you know they know their sh*t and neither of them will put out sh*t products...both AN and DS are two of the top companies in the business and if anyone disputes that well then obviously you don't know what quality is.

Additionally, Erase is a great choice because the active ingredient (the AI found in Free Test) works great and since it is a single ingredient it is a versatile product...you can add it to just about any natty test boosting stack and have your estrogen and cortisol levels held in check. What is there to not like about that? :)

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

LMFAO,

for the first time in life I have no response, pure silence and not many morons can do that to me. especially 165lb ones who have never ran the product yet tell me what it does lol

I have not ran pink magic, however I and many others have ran free test, with blood work to prove it

Our consumer base are all about 165 and trying to improve....I mean look at labane, seriously, he has made a transformation.

never understood the insult aspect of weight lifting (I'm bigger therefore I am smarter, therefore I am better than you and therefore i can insults you because i am bigger than you) as I know some 165lbers that would maul some 250lbers.

Not the brightest approach to insult your consumer base..

Huge reason for our success is that no one at USPlabs takes the high and mighty approach. Who cares that you are a rep for a supplement company. Who cares if you bench 400 and I bench 200. Who cares!

I own one and would rather chill with the 165lber than the egotistical bodybuilder still leaving with his mom.

While you guys are gossiping at trade shows, I'm chilling with the guys behind the supplement counter moving my product.

This attitude makes it extremely easy for us to be the brand of choice...

keep it up...PLEASE

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Our consumer base are all about 165 and trying to improve....I mean look at labane, seriously, he has made a transformation.

never understood the insult aspect of weight lifting as I know some 165lbers that would maul some 250lbers.

Huge reason for our success is that no one at USPlabs take the high and mighty approach. Who cares that you are a rep for a supplement company.

I own one and would rather chill with the 165lber than the egotistical bodybuilder still leaving with his mom.

While you guys are gossiping at trade shows, I'm chilling with the guys behind the supplement counter moving my product.

keep it up...PLEASE
..And this is one of the reasons you won 4 bodybuilding.com awards :goodpost:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

never understood the insult aspect of weight lifting (I'm bigger therefore I am smarter, therefore I am better than you and therefore i can insults you because i am bigger than you) as I know some 165lbers that would maul some 250lbers.

Huge reason for our success is that no one at USPlabs takes the high and mighty approach. Who cares that you are a rep for a supplement company. Who cares if you bench 400 and I bench 200. Who cares!

keep it up...PLEASE
Its funny that you try to twist his words against him. He wasn't putting you or your products down at all. Re-read with an open mind and you may note this.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its funny that you try to twist his words against him. He wasn't putting you or your products down at all. Re-read with an open mind and you may note this.
Well actually..

Originally Posted by Outside Backer
I have not ran pink magic, i have no idea if stems and leaves will work

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well actually..
I see that now. He obviously noticed his folly and corrected it quickly. USPLabs is known to use the edit function quite often as well. It's fair for the most part.

Joe's issue was with you poorly explaining Free Tests ingredients, dismissing them as inconsequential, and then touting the benefits of Pink Magic. If you noticed, I asked you to explain to us the actions of the ingredients in Pink Magic that make it so superior. If you're an expert in the product you oppose, I assume you are an equal expert in the product you support?

Nothing against Pink Magic... seems to be get an equal amount of amazing feedback as it does bad feedback. Worth a shot :)

Nothing against Pink Magic... seems to be get an equal amount of amazing feedback as it does bad feedback. Worth a shot :)
That is what happens when you only listen to bb.com as the only source of feedback. Our reach extends much further...

I have no issues on how you conduct business...keep it up!

What works for one does not work for the other...just like supplements, go figure.

I see that now. He obviously noticed his folly and corrected it quickly. USPLabs is known to use the edit function quite often as well. It's fair for the most part.

Joe's issue was with you poorly explaining Free Tests ingredients, dismissing them as inconsequential, and then touting the benefits of Pink Magic. If you noticed, I asked you to explain to us the actions of the ingredients in Pink Magic that make it so superior. If you're an expert in the product you oppose, I assume you are an equal expert in the product you support?

So instead of educating on the ingredients on free test or posting links to logs as Rosie does SO WELL, he goes for the insult.

If that is what sells keep selling it....

for the record, Many of your products come from stems and leaves and even roots and berries...the most ignorant attack of PM magic to date....as many. if not ALL supplements are an extract of something naturally occurring...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
That is what happens when you only listen to bb.com as the only source of feedback. Our reach extends much further...

I have no issues on how you conduct business...keep it up!

What works for one does not work for the other...just like supplements, go figure.
Good thing I am reading and seeing a huge cross section of feedback, and not just BB.com. :)

Glad you have no issues; carrying on.

I agree. I never said anything to the contrary, but rephrasing what i did say is kinda.... well..... pointless?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you had read my posts more carefully you would see that I am not anti-FreeTest I am simply Pro-PM when they are compared; especially on size and strength benefits. Most of the feedback from users I have read on FreeTest gave it low scores or average for strength gains run 25 days. If you look at Feedback for PM run 25 days it's 10's across the board for strength/recomp in majority of users.

Go ahead, ask me to provide evidence. I could sit here all night posting detailed comparisons in relation to strength gains and PM would win 90% of the time. And the OP asked which would be more suited for him regarding strength so that was my reason for saying "definitely pink magic" in my first post.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So instead of educating on the ingredients on free test or posting links to logs as Rosie does SO WELL, he goes for the insult.

If that is what sells keep selling it....

for the record, Many of your products come from stems and leaves and even roots and berries...the most ignorant attack of PM magic to date....as many. if not ALL supplements are an extract of something naturally occurring...
There is no insult there. Only someone looking for an insult would see one in the post you quoted. I was simply challenging him to continue with his argument to show why Pink Magic is the superior product, based on his label analysis.

You make it sound as if you yourself pop into threads and explain the science behind Prime and Pink Magic? Have yet to see this occur.

I agree..... Rosie is an amazing person and employee. I am still hurt to have seen her go; but am glad to call her a friend. She's someone to keep an eye on for future success surpasing each and every member of this forum. Call her an inspiration.

Good thing I am reading and seeing a huge cross section of feedback, and not just BB.com. :)

Glad you have no issues; carrying on.

I agree. I never said anything to the contrary, but rephrasing what i did say is kinda.... well..... pointless?
I'm tickled that you are paying such close attention....

Free Test great name beyond that not much more that I can comment on...well, I do wish it success.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If you had read my posts more carefully you would see that I am not anti-FreeTest I am simply Pro-PM when they are compared; especially on size and strength benefits. Most of the feedback from users I have read on FreeTest gave it low scores or average for strength gains run 25 days. If you look at Feedback for PM run 25 days it's 10's across the board for strength/recomp in majority of users.

Go ahead, ask me to provide evidence. I could sit here all night posting detailed comparisons in relation to strength gains and PM would win 90% of the time. And the OP asked which would be more suited for him regarding strength so that was my reason for saying "definitely pink magic" in my first post.
My point is simply that you didn't leave it at anecdotal evidence.

You attempted to turn it into an ingredient comparison, while only discussing certain aspects of certain ingredients, in only 1 of the products. You're entitled to your opinion, and I respect that you like Pink Magic. The method of trying to prove it's superiority was not the one best suited for your argument though in this case.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

keep it up...PLEASE
Great point. On a side note I have personally witnessed many MMA athletes weighing well over 190lbs, get in a boxing ring to spar, in order to work on technique, and get their a$$es lit up by guys weighing 130lbs. Size means nada. Anyone touting their size as a means to put someone else down, is a cornball.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm tickled that you are paying such close attention....

Free Test great name beyond that not much more that I can comment on...well, I do wish it success.
I pay attention to dozens of companies. No need to be flattered; or tickled as you put it.

Oh come now.... the 3,7 is in Erase as well.