What DAA should i get ??

aronaronaron

Awards
Hi im looking for a brand of DAA just to boost libido and wellbeing.

What one do you guys recommend ?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA product for boosting libido and well-being, eh? I think I've got JUST what you need. ;) Read on, my friend! And don't take my word for it. Read what others have said first!

Info!

http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/magnum/

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magnum definately produces.

Another good DAA product is TCF-1, tastes great and well dosed.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnum definately produces.

Another good DAA product is TCF-1, tastes great and well dosed.
Haven't gotten to try it myself, but I've heard good things! :cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
what does DAA stand for?
D-Aspartic Acid. ;)

To the OP...TCF-1 would be my choice, but then again I am biased. However, one thing is for sure...you won't find a product that has the addicting taste that our PP TCF-1 has.

As a note...I would suggest running Sustain Alpha along with whatever DAA product you go with to make sure your test levels have the most potential to increase while keeping estrogen in check.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The studies were done on sodium d-aspartate, which is TCF-1, but I just started balk d aspartic acid and believe it get's the job done.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have used tcf-1, loved it. Also very easy to use with the dosing syringe and tastes great.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If one were looking for a DAA product for help in the gym, I'd definitely go with something like TCF-1, HardFX/TST Powercell, or similar products. But since OP was asking for more in the line of 'performance' benefits, I'm gonna go ahead and pimp AXcite Magnum yet again. :lol: The DAA dose is lower, but the combination of ingredients including the good ol' ginseng in there is specifically designed for sexual performance and enhancement. I was skeptical of this one at first - being a bit of a macho dude who doesn't see the need for any 'enhancement'. Then I tried it out and felt the need to go Enzyte on ya! It's worth a shot for sure. Simple, yet effective. And of course, if "she" isn't happy with it either, return it and get yo' money back! :D