Pre workout

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am looking for a preworkout that doesnt contain alot caffeine and wont keep me up at night. Sensitive to caffeine in a way. Also want something that wont cause excess bloating bc of all creatine in it? I do want creatine just afraid some will cause the bloat look? Can anyone let me know some good products to try that will give me good strength and focus but no bloat and wont keep me up all night...thanks:afro:

Ms9

Awards
L-arginine. or any pill that says it has NOS. They even sell a NOS pill @ walmart and it works.

walmart.com/ip/Body-Fortress-Dietary-Supplement-Super-Nos-Pump-Nitric-Oxide-Stimulator-90-ct/10322365

I cant post links copy and pasting that should work, or just search for NOS

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Ultima for this. I really like the Trinitine creatine complex in it and there isn't anything that will give you crazy energy but very nice focus and good endurance. Also look into Ragnarok caffeine free or Body Octane(although this is creatine free)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with ASGT in your case. It has some creatine, not enough to bloat you. It also shoots up those T levels, so I would be careful if you are extremely sensitive to that sort of thing.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you want something like Hemavol from I-Force.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am looking for a preworkout that doesnt contain alot caffeine and wont keep me up at night. Sensitive to caffeine in a way. Also want something that wont cause excess bloating bc of all creatine in it? I do want creatine just afraid some will cause the bloat look? Can anyone let me know some good products to try that will give me good strength and focus but no bloat and wont keep me up all night...thanks:afro:
Try Alpha-T2 with Flashover

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ragnarok has a caf free version...you should check it out.

Primordial performance also has a preworkout that is caf free, I have yet to try it though.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tried premax. Didnt do much for me. I am looking order ragnaraok ultra caffeine free but nutrplanet does not have this?? Would this product cause too much bloating??

PoppaNick88

Awards
My faves are muscle merinade and mesomorph. If your really worried about bloating, I would recomend mesomorph, because it has creatine nitrate in it, which is the newest form of creatine on the market. It makes your muscles absorb pretty much all the water, and your left with barely any subq water. so your tighter and more pumped then ever. Id start with half a serving, to check your tolerence.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked into HemaVol yet?

It's a non-stim formula, yet boasts significant energy/focus enhancement through a mega dose of the most potent form of B-12, Methylcobalamin.

User reports are almost 100% satisfied. Check out on of the logs on here!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PreMax all the way. Ive been a believer in it since almost the release. It beats everything else ive tried before and since then.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you want something like Hemavol from I-Force.
Agreed, hemavol contains zero stimulates. Uses the mind-muscle connection from blood rushing fullness to create energy so to say. It will not keep you up at night and will do the opposite of bloating you, that is creating a more harder appearance.

Mike

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
ASGT doesnt contain alot of caffeine or premax is 100% stim free and is a great product.
id use both depending on needs of that day.

rezstyle

Awards
Neogenix Bodyforge is also a stim free alternative.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised no one has mentioned RPM yet - it doesn't have much stims in it, and unlike most stim products gives smooth, clean energy, with no "stim-like effects".

Creatine is not going to cause excessive bloating.

Just a note that any product in stimulants in it should NOT be taken 6-8 hours pre-bed, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants, because it will more than likely sleeping issues.

Other preworkout products mentioned here that are good are Anadraulic State GT and PreMax. You could also look at using a Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster pre-training as well - for example, Drive is a non-stimulant Testosterone booster that provides definite benefit pre-training (and is recommended to be dosed 60-80 minutes pre-training as one of two daily doses).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
RPM doesn't have nearly the amount of punch to it that it once did. When it first popped up, it was amazing, but it's pretty mediocre now.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried the newer version, but the original when it first came out I remember from my samples kicked ass!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM doesn't have nearly the amount of punch to it that it once did. When it first popped up, it was amazing, but it's pretty mediocre now.
I actually think the OPPOSITE, LOL - I was dosing up to 5-6 caps on the original version, but the recommended dose of 2 caps was fine with the reformulated version :)

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using White Flood and add my own amount of creatine mono to it... I add about 2.5 g and its been working fantastic... Good stim energy w/out feeling cracked out and great strength with the creatine.

Also to note very inexpensive.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find Motivate a bit milder but I may have built up a bit of a resistance to geranium. The thing for me is Motivate gives me more focus than stim...like I said it could be an individual thing.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
As far as non-stim preworkout products Ultima is hard to beat. I add a couple of scoops of flashover for a mild stim effect. PreMax is good but very expensive and even more so since I have to use at least three scoops to get a good pump. Buying GPLC separately is much more cost effective especially for those of us who need more than 4.5 gm. RagNoRok is good but I have not tried the stim free version. Even the stim version doesn't buzz me very had. Just a nice gentle increase in energy without a crash. RPM has never done much for me but I haven't tried the latest version. As far as stims are concerned I think that Swagger is the best of the best. I like to keep several preworkout products around and very them so I don't get bored. I am currently using good ole NO Xplode (one scoop) and a couple of scoops of Pump Fixx mixed and I get a great pump with just enough energy to get me through my workout and still let me sleep well at night. I have shied away from products like AGST, Clout, and NOS either and a few others because of taste issues. If I have to choke down a product I simply won't take it consistently.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I think I will try Mesomorph in the near future. For me pumps are primary and everyone seems to get a good pump from this stuff.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok has a caf free version very good also look @ Animal pump take out the red pill ( caf)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using White Flood and add my own amount of creatine mono to it... I add about 2.5 g and its been working fantastic... Good stim energy w/out feeling cracked out and great strength with the creatine.

Also to note very inexpensive.
Agreed. White FLOOD doesn't have that jittery feeling or crash. And it contains no creatine.

Give it a try and order some free samples