pre workout for pumps?

FLAwrestler88

Awards
Hey guys,

Idnk y but all of a sudden i've had the feeling to get those wicked pumps again and have taken Jack3d lately and the 1,3 dimethyl gives great energy but not exactly the full feeling. In you opinion, what is the best pre workout that gives you nasty pumps?

I've been seeing alot of good talk about Muscle Marinade, Andraulic State GT, and Mesomorph??

Opinions? Suggestions?

Thanks guys

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Idnk y but all of a sudden i've had the feeling to get those wicked pumps again and have taken Jack3d lately and the 1,3 dimethyl gives great energy but not exactly the full feeling. In you opinion, what is the best pre workout that gives you nasty pumps?

I've been seeing alot of good talk about Muscle Marinade, Andraulic State GT, and Mesomorph??

Opinions? Suggestions?

Thanks guys
Hemavol~Very sexy pump product.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/hemavol-160-tabs.html

Or ASGT. Or you could stack them..

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Opinions? Suggestions?

Thanks guys
APS Mesomorph...it's Jack3d all grown up. It has creatine nitrate in it which is being compared to PH's in terms of producing a pump. I just received my first tub of it today and wow is the only word I can use to describe the product. I've tried Jack3d,Presurge Unleashed,Maximize V2, ASGT and Marinade and while those products were all very good, this product is on another level entirely.

Take it from someone who has actually used all the products you've mentioned for entire runs, not just samples. I'm not a rep either.

Mesomorph over all the others you've mentioned>CREATINE NITRATE,AGMATINE, CITRULLINE 2:1 and the stim complex is on another level entirely with respect to all those other products.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro i would def go with anadraulic state GT. The pumps are great but the addition of the anti estrogen complex is great if you want to spike that natty test level :D

also you could look at the anadualic pump if you want to be pumped all day. The L-arginine AKG (and others) will def do the job boss

good luck...its all about trial and error for me

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
mesomorph with creatine nitrate is hands down top dog there.Energy has always been there but now with the addition of creatine nitrate also serves up wicked pumps and muscle fullness.But be carefull ordering on line,i added it to some protein i ordered off a certain website and they still had the non-nitrate version in stock so i had to return it and order that version off the aps website to make sure i got the right one.Was a major pain in the ass and a major waste of time.Hopefully like the rep said nutra will be picking up soon.Until then i would order off the aps website if i were you.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
APS Mesomorph...it's Jack3d all grown up. It has creatine nitrate in it which is being compared to PH's in terms of producing a pump. I just received my first tub of it today and wow is the only word I can use to describe the product. I've tried Jack3d,Presurge Unleashed,Maximize V2, ASGT and Marinade and while those products were all very good, this product is on another level entirely.

Take it from someone who has actually used all the products you've mentioned for entire runs, not just samples. I'm not a rep either.

Mesomorph over all the others you've mentioned>CREATINE NITRATE,AGMATINE, CITRULLINE 2:1 and the stim complex is on another level entirely with respect to all those other products.
Why is it discontinued everywhere?

Chequamegon

Awards
Try out Glycerol Mono-Stearate. I had been using 1/2 tsp. pre-workout and just recently cut back because my pumps were getting too big... to the point that they were a nuisance to my workout. Its out of stock at nutra right now, but its dirt cheap and worth a shot if you've never tried it.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I've gotta say that controlled labs white flood has really blown my mind in terms of pumps and energy... Ive only been on it 2 days and it rose to number 1 in the pre workout category for me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've gotta say that controlled labs white flood has really blown my mind in terms of pumps and energy... Ive only been on it 2 days and it rose to number 1 in the pre workout category for me.
try adding green bulge. ;)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it discontinued everywhere?
Not sure I follow? Why is what discontinued?

I can only speculate that you're alluding to the fact that Mesomorph isn't carried my many e-tailers, which is correct. I think it's safe to say that it didn't sell very well, most likely attributed to a lack of marketing, as you know this industry is driven by the hype machine. You know companies that use phrases like "gently nudges your hormonal levels in a positive direction", or "creates a hormonal environment that far surpasses any other PWO", vaguely hinting that said product elevates testosterone levels (when we all know it doesn't), speaking in general terms but I'm just spit balling here. :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Try out Glycerol Mono-Stearate. I had been using 1/2 tsp. pre-workout and just recently cut back because my pumps were getting too big... to the point that they were a nuisance to my workout. Its out of stock at nutra right now, but its dirt cheap and worth a shot if you've never tried it.
This.

Hemavol from I-Force or Flashover from Omega Sports. You wont be disappointed.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
try adding green bulge. ;)
Or glycergrow.That other guy is right GMS is crazy for pumps but a pain in the ass to mix or at least the one i took was (glycergrow controlled labs).Was a little rough on the stomach too at times depending on what else i dumped in there.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if u just want a pump, glycerol monosterate (like the others said) works amazing. also citrulline malate can be added for extra pump/endurance/recovery. just buy bulk and you will save a lot of $

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure I follow? Why is what discontinued?

I can only speculate that you're alluding to the fact that Mesomorph isn't carried my many e-tailers, which is correct. I think it's safe to say that it didn't sell very well, most likely attributed to a lack of marketing, as you know this industry is driven by the hype machine. You know companies that use phrases like "gently nudges your hormonal levels in a positive direction", or "creates a hormonal environment that far surpasses any other PWO", vaguely hinting that said product elevates testosterone levels (when we all know it doesn't), speaking in general terms but I'm just spit balling here. :)

I'm not 'alluding' to anything. You're raving about Mesomorph, that's what I quoted, straight out. LG never said 'gently nudges', those are my words. There's a reason I'm shedding more (hairline) and my facial hair is growing like a freaking weed. It's that hormonal nudge. Sheesh. As for knowing what specific products do, how do you 'know' what Mesomorph does?*

I went to look at the ingredient profile on Mesomorph, and saw nothing about agmatine or GPLC (which the old version had). It's discontinued most places, but I found one place billing it as New and Improved, with these ingredients:

New and Improved Mesomorph Facts

Serving Size 22 Grams(Onelevel scoop)
Servings Per Container 25

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 10,300mg *
L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Beta Alanine, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Icariin (50%)

MESOWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500mg *
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 2,025mg *
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous, 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione, Naringenin, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.

* Daily Value not established
The APS website doesn't even show ingredients. If you pay attention, you'll see I don't hesitate to recommend other companies products, and I like to see what's out there. I've got nothing negative to say about Mesomorph. So, what's in your tub of Mesomorph?

*purely rhetorical, as I 'know' you can't answer that. ;) Just pointing out the inconsistency: you use Mesomorph because you like the way it works and makes you feel, studies show the ingredients are sound, you believe it lives up to claims, and that's sufficient for you. :beerclink:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add some Glycergrow into your pre-workout and you will feel big time pumps!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not 'alluding' to anything. You're raving about Mesomorph, that's what I quoted, straight out. LG never said 'gently nudges', those are my words. There's a reason I'm shedding more (hairline) and my facial hair is growing like a freaking weed. It's that hormonal nudge. Sheesh. As for knowing what specific products do, how do you 'know' what Mesomorph does?*

I went to look at the ingredient profile on Mesomorph, and saw nothing about agmatine or GPLC (which the old version had). It's discontinued most places, but I found one place billing it as New and Improved, with these ingredients:

The APS website doesn't even show ingredients. If you pay attention, you'll see I don't hesitate to recommend other companies products, and I like to see what's out there. I've got nothing negative to say about Mesomorph. So, what's in your tub of Mesomorph?

*purely rhetorical, as I 'know' you can't answer that. ;) Just pointing out the inconsistency: you use Mesomorph because you like the way it works and makes you feel, studies show the ingredients are sound, you believe it lives up to claims, and that's sufficient for you. :beerclink:
Firstly, asking me if I know what Mesomorph does, is akin to asking me if I know what a car does. Mesomorph is marketed in the "preworkout" category, as such it's designed to help me power through my workouts, in other words all products in this category fulfill the same need.

Secondly, you posted the wrong label as it wasn't updated to reflect the additions of Agmatine along with Creatine Nitrate. I can scan the label and post it for those who are curious. It's one thing to assume someone has no idea what they are talking about, it's quite another to make that assumption, while not performing your own due diligence and posting an older label.

Lastly, this is simply carry over from a previous thread where a user asked if LG could provide blood tests showing elevated test levels with respect to ASGT usage, you decided the best response was to get "defensive" and "accusatory". I'm not interested in a back and forth with you regarding ASGT. My two cents...Mesomorph equals a young Mike Tyson vs ASGT an old Larry Holmes...good day.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Firstly, asking me if I know what Mesomorph does, is akin to asking me if I know what a car does. Mesomorph is marketed in the "preworkout" category, as such it's designed to help me power through my workouts, in other words all products in this category fulfill the same need.

Secondly, you posted the wrong label as it wasn't updated to reflect the additions of Agmatine along with Creatine Nitrate. I can scan the label and post it for those who are curious. It's one thing to assume someone has no idea what they are talking about, it's quite another to make that assumption, while not performing your own due diligence and posting an older label.

Lastly, this is simply carry over from a previous thread where a user asked if LG could provide blood tests showing elevated test levels with respect to ASGT usage, you decided the best response was to get "defensive" and "accusatory". I'm not interested in a back and forth with you regarding ASGT. My two cents...Mesomorph equals young Mike Tyson vs ASGT--old Larry Holmes...good day.
Relax. I'm not the one who took a jab, you are. I wanted to see what's in it, but it's out nearly everywhere, and ingredient lists vary, with none matching your description. I posted what I found. Here's another variation:

Mesomorph Supplement Facts
Serving Size: One level Scoop (18.5 g)
Servings per Container: 25

SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 10,600 mg **
L-Citruline DL-Malate, Beta Alanine, Arginine Ethyl Ester DI-HCL, Icariin (50%), Glycocarn (GPLC)
MESOWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 5,850 g **
Di-creatine malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate
So what's in it? I'm curious. No criticism, different variations seem solidly dosed.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serving Size 15.5 Grams(One rounded scoop)
Servings Per Container 25

SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 6,500 mg *
Beta Alanine, L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Icariin (50%)

MESOWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500mg *
Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Citrate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 1,870mg *
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous, 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione, Naringin, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine(geranium oil extract).

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, thanks. I kind of like the older versions better, but it looks solid. How's the taste? icariin tastes BAD.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, thanks. I kind of like the older versions better, but it looks solid. How's the taste? icariin tastes BAD.
You're welcome and I got your PM it's all good and my apologies. I'm on a diet to get down from 170 to 150 to compete in a tournament, it's got me aggravated to say the least...blood sugar thing if you can relate. Anyway it doesn't taste great but I've never really been one to care about the taste of supplements. As long as it puts me in the right frame of mind to lift and spar I'm cool.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's all good. I was honestly wondering about the 150lbs in your stats. What kind of tournament?

Yeah, I can't imagine masking any useful amount of icariin, it's just so effing horrible. he effects are worth it, though. At some point I'll lay off the ASGT, go stim-free, and I'll either use Clout again, or try Ultima or maybe Mesomorph if I can find an old stim-free bottle somewhere.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good. I was honestly wondering about the 150lbs in your stats. What kind of tournament?

Yeah, I can't imagine masking any useful amount of icariin, it's just so effing horrible. he effects are worth it, though. At some point I'll lay off the ASGT, go stim-free, and I'll either use Clout again, or try Ultima or maybe Mesomorph if I can find an old stim-free bottle somewhere.
To be honest I was rushing to get through the profile portion, so I just filled it in. I normally walk around (in shape) around 160 solid. I box (amateur level nothing special) in local tourneys in my area, doing so since college. It's a great workout first and foremost but I also love the competition aspect of it.

Problem for me laying off stims is that I train at 5:30 am, it still feels like hell with stims, without it feels like the green mile.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Here is where I learn from you. What impact is Icarin purported to have in the gym? Does it translate to real world results?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Pack in 20grams of protein and some simple carbs (30-50grams works for me)... BAMMM... best pre-workout pump supplement available.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pack in 20grams of protein and some simple carbs (30-50grams works for me)... BAMMM... best pre-workout pump supplement available.
I wish....I'm insulin resistant. :(

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest I was rushing to get through the profile portion, so I just filled it in. I normally walk around (in shape) around 160 solid. I box (amateur level nothing special) in local tourneys in my area, doing so since college. It's a great workout first and foremost but I also love the competition aspect of it.

Problem for may laying off stims is that I train at 5:30 am, it still feels like hell with stims, without it feels like the green mile.
Nice! I'd like to box someday. Dunno if I'll ever get around to it, the two things I do are more than enough, but it would certainly improve my overall fighting.

Stims aren't evil. Overuse, as a substitute for ample sleep, is. I love coffee, and my pre-workouts 3-5 times a week.

Here is where I learn from you. What impact is Icarin purported to have in the gym? Does it translate to real world results?
Off the top of my head, it increases NO (PDE5 inhibition), mimics testosterone, blocks cortisol, improved test:cortisol ratio, strengthens bone, probably some more stuff I forgot.

Check this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/65411-rpm-faqs.html

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I'd like to box someday. Dunno if I'll ever get around to it, the two things I do are more than enough, but it would certainly improve my overall fighting.

Stims aren't evil. Overuse, as a substitute for ample sleep, is. I love coffee, and my pre-workouts 3-5 times a week.

Off the top of my head, it increases NO (PDE5 inhibition), mimics testosterone, blocks cortisol, improved test:cortisol ratio, strengthens bone, probably some more stuff I forgot.

Check this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/65411-rpm-faqs.html
It's (boxing) a great workout and helps with coordination and reaction times, especially as I get older. I tried MMA training which lasted for about 5 minutes, guy pinned me and I tapped out faster than James Toney did against Randy lol.

I noticed if anything regarding the Icariin, it made me feel on edge/intense which is both good and bad when you're on a restricted diet lol. I agree that stims shouldn't be abused, it's not healthy. Thankfully I don't use them everyday, only on days when my workouts are intense. Anyway thanks for insight regarding Icariin.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I am an avid CL fan and I love me some White Flood.
But while I cycle off the stims, I have just started White Blood, Glycegrow stack.

One word to describe the pump: STUPID! And I mean that on a freakishly overly vascular omg what the hell is he on level! lol. Try it, you wont be disapointed!

BOOM!

MrDeadlift

Awards
For pure pumps I like BSN Nitrix.

If you are looking for a pre-workout product that also gives insane and great pumps then try Bulldozer XL5000 which I am currently still on and love it. Another product that did give me great pumps is also Vassive-NO from optimum.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I am an avid CL fan and I love me some White Flood.
But while I cycle off the stims, I have just started White Blood, Glycegrow stack.

One word to describe the pump: STUPID! And I mean that on a freakishly overly vascular omg what the hell is he on level! lol. Try it, you wont be disapointed!

BOOM!
Haha nice... I'm really lovin Controlled Labs right now I wish I started using their products a long time ago the only thing their really missin is 5 lb tub of whey !