Hi-Tech supplements

supershah

supershah

Awards
Hi all ,
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals supplements. Like anavar, metanobol, sustanon250 and dianobol. Are they safe to use ? easy on the liver? And will they cause a positive on a dope urine test in bodybuilding competitions?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Have no experience taking them myself.
However if you search around on the nets a bit, most of their line seems either to not work or to be less than stellar for the money.

The weight loss supplement they made had good reviews.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know one of them has 25r-spirostan in it so you should see some slight anabolism off it. The rest of them are junk and this is what the FDA should go after because this is TRUE "mislabeling." None of these are steroids or even two-step precursors to what they claim to be.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't touch hi-tech products. Plus like mentioned I don't think those are even PHs. Anavar is creative I think.

Benabolic

Awards
iHi there

im new here, i have seen these HTP products on the web and was wondering if a pct was needed after a cycle on these.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
They're all bogus stuff! They name their supplements after real steroids which is very misleading to the unsuspecting. Even their "ephedrine" product called Stimerex ES is bunk stuff. The "ephedra extract (leaves)" in it doesn't do anything.

Rozman

Awards
They had a big booth at Europa in Orlando this weekend. They were handing out catalogs as thick as magazines, but I didn't see any samples, but maybe they ran out, as I went the afternoon of the last day. Their latest and greatest is Bulasterone which is Bulbine, turkesterone, 7- methoxy, tribulus, 25R, DAA and something called "Prasterone." I would have liked to have gotten a few samples, just to try it out.

I'll have to admit the catalog is well put together and high quality with cool product names like Sustanon 250, Oxybolin 250, Dianabol, Anavar, and the previously mentioned Bulasterone. Anavar has to work as it contains 2(S)-Amino-6-boronohexanoic Acid (aka ABH) and S-(2-boronethyl)-L-Cysteine HCL (aka BEC). I think I put on a pound or two just reading that!

If it sounds to good to be true...remember Cybergenics?

fbblover

Awards
I accidentally bought a bottle of their anavar, have 45 days to return it. It's mostly derivatives of creatine. Having been coming the forums but can't find one person who has actually tried the $hit. Which makes me want to try it for myself. I like to play around with dif sups on and off cycle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used it when I was dumb. Haha I didn't see too much from it. But if you have it and got it for cheap you could try it for yourself. Ha. There's better stuff out there tho. I would return it and run ABE or a natural anabolic and you would get more out of that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, nothing on those labels would entice me to think they're useful.

fbblover

Awards
I was buying a few things from supp geeks late night and added it to my cart while in another window buying real anavar with couple other things from British dragon. Emailed them immediately but they didn't get back to me until after it was shipped. Like a dummy I'm stuck with basically a months worth of creatine for $30 which isn't terrible. May just use it for that with the fish oil. I completely agree it's garbage product, a few dif types of creatine with the staple "proprietary blend" of bs. Might not have gotten a bad rep if it was labeled multi ester creatine instead of anavar.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$30 for a month of creatine is way spendy imo

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
HiTech Bulasterone. Anyone have any experience with this product?

I've just cracked a bottle & am going to run it at 5 tabs/day. The ingredients look interesting & I should get enough DAA out of it at 5 tabs...I hope. I wonder how much of it os DHEA though. Either way, I enjoy trying new supps so good or bad i'll learn something :wink1:

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
HiTech Bulasterone. Anyone have any experience with this product?

I've just cracked a bottle & am going to run it at 5 tabs/day. The ingredients look interesting & I should get enough DAA out of it at 5 tabs...I hope. I wonder how much of it os DHEA though. Either way, I enjoy trying new supps so good or bad i'll learn something :wink1:
Please keep us updated on whether this is worth it or not. I hope you see something positive from it.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Please keep us updated on whether this is worth it or not. I hope you see something positive from it.
Will do. I don't expect to see much for the first 2 - 3 weeks, natty boosters can tke a while to kick in...mind you most natty boosters don't have dhea derivatives in them.

I quite like HiTech products & we've found Estrogenex Depot to be very useful as an AI/SERM while on PH cycle, even with oral AAS.
The fat burners are good too, but they seem to like making minor formula changes & calling it another product - they have far more burners than they need, imo.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I don't expect to see much for the first 2 - 3 weeks, natty boosters can tke a while to kick in...mind you most natty boosters don't have dhea derivatives in them.

I quite like HiTech products & we've found Estrogenex Depot to be very useful as an AI/SERM while on PH cycle, even with oral AAS.
The fat burners are good too, but they seem to like making minor formula changes & calling it another product - they have far more burners than they need, imo.
I could see the old formula of Estrogenex Depot having some benefit oncycle because it contained 6 bromo, but now if it had any benefit it would be in a pct, but that is just my opinion.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I could see the old formula of Estrogenex Depot having some benefit oncycle because it contained 6 bromo, but now if it had any benefit it would be in a pct, but that is just my opinion.
Never used the old formula, but I've had a 270 rock hard monster using this newer version while on a 40mg db*l cycle & he was most impressed. Surprisingly effective, actually & other feedback i've received has been good too. For guys not able or wishing to use pharma AI/SERMs then this may well be a reasonable alternative. I might give it a run next cycle with OL Dermatrest & a tren product, maybe nano-tren. I'm curious to try it myself.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if anyone has any direct HiTech questions, let me know. I'd be more than happy to answer any/all of them :)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
if anyone has any direct HiTech questions, let me know. I'd be more than happy to answer any/all of them :)
Cheers mate, will do :bigok:

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Never used the old formula, but I've had a 270 rock hard monster using this newer version while on a 40mg db*l cycle & he was most impressed. Surprisingly effective, actually & other feedback i've received has been good too. For guys not able or wishing to use pharma AI/SERMs then this may well be a reasonable alternative. I might give it a run next cycle with OL Dermatrest & a tren product, maybe nano-tren. I'm curious to try it myself.
After reading the formula again I realized this has Epiandrosterone, so I do agree that it should be used oncycle.I my incorporate it into my next one.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Father Vaughn in to help everyone for 2016

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use their Anavar with some of our PH products for the extra 5-dhea and laxogenin

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
The names are bit out of place but lets remember they manufacture for a ton of companies people love yet get harsh reviews for the hi-tech brand name itself sometimes. haha

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
The names are bit out of place but lets remember they manufacture for a ton of companies people love yet get harsh reviews for the hi-tech brand name itself sometimes. haha
Yeah true. I'm still waiting on NV to get back to me with a HiTech wholesalers list, i'm told they produce for other brands & I think it was doing their head in trying to get it all into one price list for me.

Agreed on the names...seriously.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
After reading the formula again I realized this has Epiandrosterone, so I do agree that it should be used oncycle.I my incorporate it into my next one.
I wouldn't be too worried about using it as a standalone or with pct, i'd be surprised if there was more than a few mg of epiandro per serve. Also, depending on what cycle you're talking about, I wouldn't use a natty booster with a PH, only with SARMs.

Now that you mention it...why on earth are the Bulasterone tablets silver? If I wasn't so keen to try it for the ingredient profile, i'd pass this right up for the extensive & unnecessary list of additional ingredients such as Titanium Dioxide & colours. Just put it in caps, or use binding agents only for tabs please!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the names are pretty awesome IMO. HiTech purchased the rights and now owns the ability to use names like Dianabol. While they won't give you the same results as the original, having the rights to those names is pretty awesome, come on!

Now that you mention it...why on earth are the Bulasterone tablets silver? If I wasn't so keen to try it for the ingredient profile, i'd pass this right up for the extensive & unnecessary list of additional ingredients such as Titanium Dioxide & colours. Just put it in caps, or use binding agents only for tabs please!
The color of capsules/tablets plays a large role in the perceived effect. Here is an article explaining it in detail: http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/10/the-power-of-drug-color/381156/

Imagine burning your skin and treating the pain with a cream. Is your imaginary cream white? Now picture it red. Would you trust the cream to work as well? If you had a moment of pause there, you’re not alone. Multiple trials—some with placebos, others with active drugs—have shown that patients’ color-effect associations can impact a drug’s efficacy by measuring physical signs like heart rate and blood pressure. Pharmaceutical companies are well aware of these associations and carry out extensive related research when developing new products or rebranding old ones.

While you personally may not like artificial colors, the vast majority of consumers literally demand it subconsciously.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
^^ Thanks for the reply, but i'd respectfully beg to differ on the tablet colour, article notwithstanding. People will look at the label & I would bet that a large percentage of your products are sold online, not in a store. It's very difficult to tell what colour the tabs are unless you have a bottle in front of you (ECA Xtreme being a notable exception).

If the colour of the capsule/tablet is so important...why is the HydroxyElite bottle solid white? Can't see what's inside...at a guess because it's similar in appearance to the old Hydroxy bottle & because it has a clinical appearance? External appearance, not the colour of the product contained within.

But hey, that's the marketing game. If HiTech wish to gain as much market as is possible & coloured caps/tabs give you a perceived (or even proven) edge, then that's your prerogative. I for one am deterred by brightly coloured tabs & caps...I know what those additional ingredients can do to a person.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
^^ Thanks for the reply, but i'd respectfully beg to differ on the tablet colour, article notwithstanding. People will look at the label & I would bet that a large percentage of your products are sold online, not in a store. It's very difficult to tell what colour the tabs are unless you have a bottle in front of you (ECA Xtreme being a notable exception).

If the colour of the capsule/tablet is so important...why is the HydroxyElite bottle solid white? Can't see what's inside...at a guess because it's similar in appearance to the old Hydroxy bottle & because it has a clinical appearance? External appearance, not the colour of the product contained within.

But hey, that's the marketing game. If HiTech wish to gain as much market as is possible & coloured caps/tabs give you a perceived (or even proven) edge, then that's your prerogative. I for one am deterred by brightly coloured tabs & caps...I know what those additional ingredients can do to a person.
When people open a bottle, you'd be surprised how many, even unknowingly, assess the capsule color to determine efficacy.

It might not help pursuade a purchase initially, but the mind is exceedingly powerful and random at converting colors and ad copy to tangible results.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
When people open a bottle, you'd be surprised how many, even unknowingly, assess the capsule color to determine efficacy.

It might not help pursuade a purchase initially, but the mind is exceedingly powerful and random at converting colors and ad copy to tangible results.
Ain't the human mind strange..& I have read a bit on psychology & neurology. It's dang interesting.

That would make an interesting poll, to see how many people on here are (knowingly) influenced by the cap/tab colour. Then again maybe not, as most of the AM crowd are pretty ofay with what they're taking ingredient wise, so that may not show the representation you're talking about.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ain't the human mind strange..& I have read a bit on psychology & neurology. It's dang interesting.

That would make an interesting poll, to see how many people on here are (knowingly) influenced by the cap/tab colour. Then again maybe not, as most of the AM crowd are pretty ofay with what they're taking ingredient wise, so that may not show the representation you're talking about.
Plus when you question someone about whether or not they are influenced, they'd likely say no - thats because it is usually a subconcious evaluation and people may not even be aware they are doing it, so when you call them out on it, they just say no.

Its kinda like the placebo effect, people think they are immune to it because they know the ingredients and what it should do in theory, but even they can fool themselves into feeling it 'working' when it is doing nothing or conversely, not feel anything when it does.

The brain is weirdly powerful

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Plus when you question someone about whether or not they are influenced, they'd likely say no - thats because it is usually a subconcious evaluation and people may not even be aware they are doing it, so when you call them out on it, they just say no.

Its kinda like the placebo effect, people think they are immune to it because they know the ingredients and what it should do in theory, but even they can fool themselves into feeling it 'working' when it is doing nothing or conversely, not feel anything when it does.

The brain is weirdly powerful
True & definitely true.
If you're up for a good read along those lines "The Tell-Tale Brain" by V.S. Ramachandran is great, with some fascinating case studies in there & much on neuro patterning & brain mapping. Highly recommended.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this still who runs the company? Found it while looking for the home page for sups.

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/04/for-ex-pot-kingpin-new-troublehealth-supplements.html
Ooooh, that's a wee bit interesting. No mention of the company being in trouble at least...so far.
all of our personal lives are not perfect. Jared is the CEO of HiTech, and I am very thankful for that.

I have personally seen the FDA come in to the HQ numerous times, audit EVERYTHING, and leave completely empty handed. One thing HT knows is manufacturing, and they do it DAMN well.

Your mind would be blown at the companies we manufacture for. If you're using a dietary supplement, you have about a 75% chance of taking a product made at HT, and it is high quality.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can attest. They run a nice facility.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
all of our personal lives are not perfect. Jared is the CEO of HiTech, and I am very thankful for that.

I have personally seen the FDA come in to the HQ numerous times, audit EVERYTHING, and leave completely empty handed. One thing HT knows is manufacturing, and they do it DAMN well.

Your mind would be blown at the companies we manufacture for. If you're using a dietary supplement, you have about a 75% chance of taking a product made at HT, and it is high quality.

I glad to see our tax money is being put to good use. I'm sure there no other good it could be used for than to audit a nutrition company multiple times. I wonder if they audited others records and facilities like they do the supplement industry if there would be so many salmonella out breaks, but you let one person out of a hundred take to much of a supplement and get sick, the fda all over the company.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I glad to see our tax money is being put to good use. I'm sure there no other good it could be used for than to audit a nutrition company multiple times. I wonder if they audited others records and facilities like they do the supplement industry if there would be so many salmonella out breaks, but you let one person out of a hundred take to much of a supplement and get sick, the fda all over the company.
I can't say I totally disagree, but I do think manufacturers should be held to some high levels of accountability.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
True & definitely true.
If you're up for a good read along those lines "The Tell-Tale Brain" by V.S. Ramachandran is great, with some fascinating case studies in there & much on neuro patterning & brain mapping. Highly recommended.
I dont necessarily agree with his philosophy of consciousness, but there is no denying the guy is a genius when it comes to physical therapy (particularly phantom limb).

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great customer service in this thread Vaughn, honestly you nailed it.

-Spaz

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I dont necessarily agree with his philosophy of consciousness, but there is no denying the guy is a genius when it comes to physical therapy (particularly phantom limb).
Love the Phantom Limb work he's done. Granted, like any "expert" in a field he has narrowed his field of vision in some aspects of his work, and certainly has an approach that would offend many people today, but he's definitely a big step above the multitude of pill pushers in his field.

Personally, I much prefer Bruce Lipton for his ideological approach to science. Epigenetics - quantum physics, biochemistry & that indefinable quantity we refer to as soul. Fantastic live speaker too. I wish more people would espouse his work tying the physiological, mental/emotional & spiritual to health. Nobody can approach holism from a scientific point of view like him.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Great customer service in this thread Vaughn, honestly you nailed it.

-Spaz
It is nice to hear from company reps, especially in a level headed fashion such as VaughnTrue has done. It's easy for someone to get their back up & start slinging sh*t, so cudos to you guys from HiTech for communicating openly.

Vaughn - repped :bigok:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think being real and honest is the way to win customers. We all have our own opinions and beliefs but we respect the companies and our competitors.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

True indeed Vaughn. Handling things great as always. Proud to be associated with such a stand up guy

THEstudent

Awards
I was wondering about the Mesobolin 250 product LG Sciences and VaughnTrue. In the write-up on the product it says the Rhaponticum Carthamoides and Ajuga Turkestanica comes from ICPE. Is that a typo and should it read ICPS which is an abbreviation for Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering about the Mesobolin 250 product LG Sciences and VaughnTrue. In the write-up on the product it says the Rhaponticum Carthamoides and Ajuga Turkestanica comes from ICPE. Is that a typo and should it read ICPS which is an abbreviation for Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances?
I will request more info on this from the owner, as I honestly don't have a clue. From what I can tell however is that we get it directly from the one approved source out there.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've run my first bottle of Bulasterone & am onto my second. Here are my thoughts:

* previously I had run LGI Rehab (pct) + Infinite Labs Cyclo Test following a lengthy LGD cycle. My libido was up, all was feeling good. When Rehab ran out I switched to Bulasterone & my libido immediately tanked. A little disconcerting but not unreasonable when changing products/ingredients.
* the suggested dosage varies greatly, but being DAA based it's a real problem not knowing how many tabs make up 3g of DAA - that's a pretty good target marker.
* initially I went for 5 tabs/day - it's a 150ct bottle so I thought 5/day for 30 days would be reasonable. Wrong. After 3 weeks I had not a single hint that I was taking anything at all, let alone a test booster.
* Come week 4 I bumped it up to 7 tabs a day (3/2/2) & then it started to show some promise.
* When the first bottle ran out I started a second bottle at 8 tabs/day - 3 morn, 3 lunch & 2 preworkout of an evening. I have also added 50mg of DHEA.
* It's ok, I'm not exactly raging like a bull, but things are seeming to be going well. Libido is decent, erections as they should be & there is a noticeable increase in the volume of fluid upon...ahem...release. So things are definitely on the boil in the kitchen!

My main issue with Bulasterone is the cost, or rather the value. It's not exactly a cheap product & if you run up to 9 tabs/day (max rec. dose) it's not going to last long at all, which is a shame as it's really not a bad product at the upper end of the rec. dose scale.