WTF Primordial Performance!!!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
..... seriously, WTF! Why would you make a product that tastes sooooo good!!! :banana:

I literally want to drink the entire bottle of TCF-1. I get upset after I've taken my final dose because I know I'll have to wait another 24 hours before I can taste that sweet, sweet nectar again.

Just wanted to inform the masses that that **** is goooood. And you know what else is good? TCF-1 stacked with Erase, which I'm currently 1 week into at 3 caps a day and have already started to see slight leaning in my mid section, I'm hoping this will only increase in the next 7 weeks. I'll probably dose 12 on 12 off with the DAA only because I want it to last a while until I've got the funds to purchase another bottle.

So this thread was made to address a few things in case anyone was wondering:

1. TCF-1 tastes freaking great
2. The Erase/TCF-1 combo appears to be as good as everyone has said so far, 1 week in.
3. I banged a whole through my girlfriend last night around 10:00, then I woke up a few hours later around 3:00 am with a raging boner and plowed again.... then again at 9:00 am. So as far as libido is concerned, this stack appears to deliver on that front as well.

That is all. :arms:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2. The Erase/TCF-1 combo appears to be as good as everyone has said so far, 1 week in.
3. ...So as far as libido is concerned, this stack appears to deliver on that front as well.
Thanks for your feedback :) Let us know how it goes when you've FINISHED the bottle! ;)

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very clever title OP..now everyone will be forced to click on it..

:beerchug:

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
I totally clicked!! Sounds like something I could talk the g/f into buying for me. :banana:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
..... seriously, WTF! Why would you make a product that tastes sooooo good!!! :banana:

I literally want to drink the entire bottle of TCF-1. I get upset after I've taken my final dose because I know I'll have to wait another 24 hours before I can taste that sweet, sweet nectar again.

Just wanted to inform the masses that that **** is goooood. And you know what else is good? TCF-1 stacked with Erase, which I'm currently 1 week into at 3 caps a day and have already started to see slight leaning in my mid section, I'm hoping this will only increase in the next 7 weeks. I'll probably dose 12 on 12 off with the DAA only because I want it to last a while until I've got the funds to purchase another bottle.

3. I banged a whole through my girlfriend last night around 10:00, then I woke up a few hours later around 3:00 am with a raging boner and plowed again.... then again at 9:00 am. So as far as libido is concerned, this stack appears to deliver on that front as well.

That is all. :arms:

Eric actually drank a whole bottle of it during the flavor testing stages....lol.

Thank you for the feedback with the TCF-1/Erase stack! You can't lose with the benefits this stack offers; and it looks like you're reaping those benefits, lol! :D

-John

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like the title should mean: Want To F*ck! Good stuff Tbar

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome feedback brother!!! We love hearing feedback like this!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
clever title although I knew coming in this would have a positive outcome.... you can't go wrong with PP :)

Keep us up to date on your TCF-1/Erase stack, I always love to read these detailed feedback. :fing02:

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Eric actually drank a whole bottle of it during the flavor testing stages....lol.

Thank you for the feedback with the TCF-1/Erase stack! You can't lose with the benefits this stack offers; and it looks like you're reaping those benefits, lol! :D

-John
Hehe he sure did, but didn't he complain about a bit of stomach issues later that day? :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not stomach...splitting headache!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
clever title although I knew coming in this would have a positive outcome.... you can't go wrong with PP :)

Keep us up to date on your TCF-1/Erase stack, I always love to read these detailed feedback. :fing02:
No you really can't go wrong with PP products. Thanks for your kind words bud :).

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol I know how you feel bro. I love the taste of the stuff too. But I'm a grape fanatic.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol @ sweet nectar

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
:lol: I clicked this going "I'm too tired for a debate...", only to be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your support, and make sure you've got plenty of prophylactics. :)
I knew this was going to be a good thread...that is why I clicked it. Even if the thread was negative I was ready to have some fun :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
:lol: I clicked this going "I'm too tired for a debate...", only to be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your support, and make sure you've got plenty of prophylactics. :)
haha I'm glad the title did its job then... prophylactics?! Condoms?!

To quote Rocky Balboa in Rocky II:

Gazo: How's about investing in condominiums? It's safe.
Rocky Balboa: Condominiums?
Gazo: Yeah, condominiums.
Rocky Balboa: I never use 'em.

bahaha but seriously, I'll definitely be bumping this here thread in a few weeks to give y'all an update on my progress. The lady has her little 'friend' for a bit so I'm afraid I might erupt like Mount Mattsuvius!

dollarbill

Awards
you are correct about the tcf-1"loved that product", but all the erase did was give me headaches for a week staright before i quit taking it.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
you are correct about the tcf-1"loved that product", but all the erase did was give me headaches for a week staright before i quit taking it.
headaches, really?! Damn that's the first I've heard of as far as sides from Erase. Sorry to hear that, bro. Were you taking anything else with the Erase? How can you be sure it was from that and not the tcf-1 (assuming you ran them together)?

dollarbill

Awards
headaches, really?! Damn that's the first I've heard of as far as sides from Erase. Sorry to hear that, bro. Were you taking anything else with the Erase? How can you be sure it was from that and not the tcf-1 (assuming you ran them together)?
nope, was running solo, at only two a day, one in a.m. one in p.m.

had constant headache for the whole week

only other stuff i am taking is fish oil, co-q 10, hawethorne berry and multi vitamin, which i have been taking everyday for a year or so.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I must have been gone a while. All the APPNUTT reps are Now PP reps??:ugh2:

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
thats weird everyone thinks the TCF tastes good...the Formestane-LV is the same "grap flavor" and it tastes like ...asbfldajld;fakjd....i legit want to puke thinking about it, sooo chemical tasting and the weird brown syrup stuff at the top of the plastic? oh well haha works good but wtf is up with that.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats weird everyone thinks the TCF tastes good...the Formestane-LV is the same "grap flavor" and it tastes like ...asbfldajld;fakjd....i legit want to puke thinking about it, sooo chemical tasting and the weird brown syrup stuff at the top of the plastic? oh well haha works good but wtf is up with that.
Form is pretty nasty stuff to begin with. I haven't used straight DAA, but being an amino acid salt, it's flavor is probably easier to mask.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
So I figured while I wait for the skinny punk to finish curling in the squat rack I'd update y'all on a funny coincidence(?) that happened today.... Okay, So today was dress down/wear phillies gear to work day (in honor of the playoffs :) ) and I walk in to my bosses office and I notice he and I are standing eye to eye. He noticed too and commented on it. Now it's weird cuz I'm usually 2 inches shorter in my work shoes which have a much bigger heel than the regular nikes I was in today. Ok, no biggie... So a few hours later I meet my gf for lunch and immediately as we're hugging she says 'you seek extra tall today'. Weird huh? Then at the gym I meet a buddy of mine who's a solid 6' feet tall and we were just about eye to rye and I'm a weak 5'10.

Now I'm no doctor but it appears as though the combination of tcf-1 & erase has either A) made me taller OR 2) it's giving the illusion that I'm taller. Either way I can't complain :)

Oh yea, 12 days in and my strength is way up, on my hypertrophy upper day I tossed up 75'sx12 like it was nothing. Other noticeables would be my arms are clearly leaner and my gf walks like she just got done competing in the Kentucky Derby.

Time to squat, see y'all in a bit!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to bump this again just to give y'al an after the weekend update...

So the weekends are when I typically go a little off my diet but this weekend I went waaaaay overboard! I had a birthday party Friday night, a wedding Saturday and the birds game on Sunday. So Friday night wasn't too terrible, my diet was solid but I did have a few more beers than I should have. Saturday morning diet started out but of course, the open bar and large selection of foods throughout the reception, coupled with 2 am slices of pizza wasn't the best decision. Then Sunday for the Eagles game (I know, I know, I don't want to talk about it!!) I enjoyed mini sliders, pizza, smoked beef brisket, soft pretzels, taco dip and pulled pork sandwiches!

Basically the reason I wanted to tell you all of this was because normally after a binge like that I'm bloated as all hell come today. But I'm still as lean as I was when I woke up Friday morning. I do believe it has to do with the Erase/TCF-1 combo... I believe the Erase is helping my midsection not be as affected by every last calorie I consume as it normally would.

So in summary - the combo continues to impress me, and I've got 6 more weeks to go, muahaha.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Just getting started with a Erase/Alpha T-2/OxyElitePro stack. Would throwing in some TCF-1 be overkill or a compliment to the stack?

Also, how are you dosing the TCF-1? Are you doing the 12 on, 12 off?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Tcf-1 would definitely compliment that and you'd have have one he'll of a recoup stack IMO. I'm siding 12 on 12 off only because I wanted to stretch the bottle out. If I had the $ I would've ran 2 bottles back to back. But I should warn you; the taste of tcf-1 may result in addiction and the violent urge to chug it all at once! I looove the taste!

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Thanks for the input. Glad there is a LiquaVade out there that goes down easy. I did a cycle of TrenLV and that taste was God awful.

So you're saying there would be no issues running 2 bottles (48 days) of TCF-1 consecutively?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. Glad there is a LiquaVade out there that goes down easy. I did a cycle of TrenLV and that taste was God awful.

So you're saying there would be no issues running 2 bottles (48 days) of TCF-1 consecutively?
I don't personally know the effects of running DAA for that long but there are a few guys on this board who have been on it for a few months straight with no reported problems. Hopefully they'll see this, come in and give their input. I'm pretty sure that Primordial only suggests the 12 on 12 off dosing scheme because that's what the parameters that were used in the initial study were.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen some guys mention prostate issues with extended DAA use, so if you go that route, I'd have some stinging nettle on hand, just in case.
Even more of a reason to stack it with AX.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I just took my second serving of TCF-1 and I have to agree that it's delicious. It makes me want to drink the whole bottle.

ChrisSurf

Awards
TCF-1 taste awesome, like liquid grape candy which is weird as I normally hate anything "grape" flavored. Definitely didn't like the taste of Sustain Alpha but that combo was good together, I'll use the topical version of SA next time. Pry do TCF-1 and Erase together for next stack.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Can someone please explain to me what tcf-1/daa is? Does it have any negative sides? Does it need to be taken with anything else to be useful? Thanks to anyone who answers my newborn questions.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an amino acid that activates the enzyme complex in the testes responsible for converting cholesterol to testosterone.

Only negative side I've seen so far is prostate discomfort after extended use.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
It's an amino acid that activates the enzyme complex in the testes responsible for converting cholesterol to testosterone.

Only negative side I've seen so far is prostate discomfort after extended use.
Sounds good. You think it would be good to stack with triazole and ax? When do you recommend taking it?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. You think it would be good to stack with triazole and ax? When do you recommend taking it?
That'd be a fine stack. When you ask "When" I recommend taking it, do you mean what time of day? If so, I recommend about an hour before training, though the half-life is long enough that just taking it first thing in the morning is fine too.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
That'd be a fine stack. When you ask "When" I recommend taking it, do you mean what time of day? If so, I recommend about an hour before training, though the half-life is long enough that just taking it first thing in the morning is fine too.
Yeah that's what I was getting at. Now where can I find some? Nutraplanet is sold out lol

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Thanks dude, probably gonna pick up ibcaa too and run it with triazole/ax for now. What ph would you recommend should I decide to go that route?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude, probably gonna pick up ibcaa too and run it with triazole/ax for now. What ph would you recommend should I decide to go that route?
All depends on your goals, I think dermacrine is pretty versatile and also gives great results ran solo, otherwise tutinabol and androhard are both options as well.