Formex

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I found two unopened bottles of formex under my bed. How would you suggest running them. I swore off AIs because everytime I take one I lose my libido, which of course sucks. I usually just low dose em but even then I still lose libido. I would hate for them to go to waste so I want to give them a shot.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formex was discontinued because it converts to a controlled substance, 4-hydroxy-testosterone, in your stomach. This would cause you to become shutdown, and you would suffer a lot more problems than libido loss.

I would look into some of the new AI's on the market. ERASE has been getting great feedback, and no signs of libido loss. A friend of mine calls them morning wood capsules :D

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Formex was discontinued because it converts to a controlled substance, 4-hydroxy-testosterone, in your stomach. This would cause you to become shutdown, and you would suffer a lot more problems than libido loss.

I would look into some of the new AI's on the market. ERASE has been getting great feedback, and no signs of libido loss. A friend of mine calls them morning wood capsules :D
conversion would be minimal no?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unknown really...my guess is around 15%.

But enough to shut you down. If you read the reviews on it you will find people all getting sides of being shutdown and not knowing why

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
4-hydroxyandrostenedione = formestane

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1993 Sep;46(3):373-9.

Pharmacokinetics of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione in man after intramuscular injection of different formulations and the effect of this drug on plasma aromatizable androgens and 17beta-estradiol concentrations.
Danza G, Muratori M, Guarna A, Occhiato EG, Sadri R, Serio M.

Clinical Physiopathology Department, University of Firenze, Italy.

Abstract
Pharmacokinetics of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA), a potent aromatase inhibitor under investigation for treatment of postmenopausal breast cancer, were studied using two formulations with different particle sizes of 4.2 and 8.0 microm, respectively. A single 250 mg dose of 4-OHA of each of the two formulations was administered in two different periods to six healthy male volunteers and blood samples were collected for up to 14 days. 4-OHA plasma levels were determined using the isotope dilution mass spectrometry method. Comparison of the pharmacokinetic profiles of the two formulations did not show any statistically significant difference, even though the 4.2 microm particle size gave apparently higher levels at 24 h. Using this formulation, the effects of 4-OHA on the plasma levels of aromatizable androgens (testosterone and androstenedione) and 17beta-estradiol were studied. An isotope dilution mass spectrometry method was developed for the simultaneous quantitative determination of these steroids in human plasma. The analysis of plasma samples showed a significant reduction of plasma estradiol concentrations (50%) which coincided with the maximum concentration peak of the inhibitor, whereas no significant changes in androgen levels were observed.
Great stuff. I like to use 50mg on workout days. Continued strength increases despite low calories from dieting. Plus, bottle last a long time. When my last bottle runs out gonna switch to transdermal formestane.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-hydroxyandrostenedione = formestane

Great stuff. I like to use 50mg on workout days. Continued strength increases despite low calories from dieting. Plus, bottle last a long time. When my last bottle runs out gonna switch to transdermal formestane.
Formex is NOT formestane and is NOT 4-hydroxyandrostenedione

It is formestane MCPE. The MCP Ether allows for better absorption, which works, but is then cleaved off and you are left with 4-hydroxytestosterone.

Find me a study saying that has no effects on androgen levels...

Its a controlled substance for a reason. That is why it was discontinued after just 1 batch

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Formex is NOT formestane and is NOT 4-hydroxyandrostenedione

It is formestane MCPE. The MCP Ether allows for better absorption, which works, but is then cleaved off and you are left with 4-hydroxytestosterone.

Find me a study saying that has no effects on androgen levels...

Its a controlled substance for a reason. That is why it was discontinued after just 1 batch
yeah but it was great

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about that...

From this thread:

AnabolicMinds Members and IBE Customers,

There has been a lot of controversy regarding Formex recently and where the MCPE group is located on the molecule. The original nomenclature was correct and since both formestane and 4-OH test differ only in the 17 position being an alcohol or ketone, putting the group here makes it structurally similar to both of these compounds.With that being said IBE has decided to discontinue Formex just in case the laws on derivatives are swayed one way as opposed to another. It is all up to interpretation and the last thing we want is one product causing an issue for the rest. This is not a recall, we just feel that with the recent tension in the PH market and the length of time Formex has already been available that it is best we move on to bigger and better things. The compound has also been increasingly difficult to find and we do not want to add to backorders. We are looking to move to a transdermal formestane considering it is already mass produced.

-IBE
What information do you have that makes you think otherwise? Please share.

Oh, I don't really care which one of us correct, just want the facts.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure about that...

From this thread:

What information do you have that makes you think otherwise? Please share.

Oh, I don't really care which one of us correct, just want the facts.
that post proves exactly what I am saying. He just did not mention how the MCPE is then cleaved leaving OH-test. That is the reason it was discontinued

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Cool, NattyD. Thanks for the info. Glad we could get down to the truth. Reps.

Gonna get some bloodwork done to see if the ol' HPTA is still healthy after an unintentially long pulse cycle.

F

fayd

Awards
If you want to run a supp that works, (irrespective of what it may to do your T and E levels...which w/o bloodwork you won't know anyways) then I suggest running the Formex.

I ran it, loved it, and never had any problems even if it was converting to 4oht. To warn that it WILL cause problems worse than 'libido loss' is really kind of silly. You can never guarantee another's side effects. Moreover, formex drastically boosted most users' libidos.

For gains I would take formex over PES Erase any day. Now if I wanted to boost numbers on a test? I guess I'd consider a better tested AI, perhaps Erase. Pimpin aint easy.

R

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle and a half of Formex, stopped using due to the Boil like acne it gave me after a couple of attempts of using at only one cap a day. Would like to trade or sell, Holla.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Supplements 3
S Anabolics 0
D Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
B Supplement Auction 1