Dren?

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I was given a box of Dren.

When should I take Dren?

Can Dren be stacked with another fat burner?

I recently stacked Ripped Fuel Extreme, Speed V2, and Reduction PM with 0 problems.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Given that it's only 1 capsule, either in the morning or the afternoon. I would not recommend stacking with another fat burner unless it contains no caffeine because Dren already has caffeine.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Given that it's only 1 capsule, either in the morning or the afternoon. I would not recommend stacking with another fat burner unless it contains no caffeine because Dren already has caffeine.
I believe it only has two to three mg of caffeine. Most of us have gone far beyond that number, would just have to space it out. The other ingredients are what worry me most.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
They recommend taking it first thing in the morning before workout but if you workout in the afternoon then thats fine. DO NOT take it in the afternoon cause it's a 12 hour energy supplement so you might end up having problem sleeping. I would recommend staking it with either Alpha T2 or TT-33. Also a topical cream wouldn't hurt ;)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I say this with respect; Im not sure why you'd want to stack a fat burner..Heart attack on your list of to-do's?

Seriously, take a fat burner and clean up the diet..youll lose plenty of fat that way and your heart will thank you.

BTW, Dren treated me pretty well.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I say this with respect; Im not sure why you'd want to stack a fat burner..Heart attack on your list of to-do's?

Seriously, take a fat burner and clean up the diet..youll lose plenty of fat that way and your heart will thank you.

Dren is super cheap and it gave me the boost of energy when I took it. I also took some L-cart with it when I did take it and I was UP and ready to go in the morning. I would think Dren+topical cream+clean diet+ log on AM :D

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established

What does the fat burner have to do with a heart attack? I eat extremely clean, and consume nothing but water. I have been exercising and weight training for 8 years. I do have some experience and I am very aware of what my body is capable of. I'm not talking about stacking fat burners with similar or same ingreients, I am talking about stacking with those that may be stimulant free or light on the stims. Something with possibly sesamin, fish oil, carnitine, cla. Something on the thyroid side of things. My stacks are weak in comparison of many whom have been doing this for years.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Dren is super cheap and it gave me the boost of energy when I took it. I also took some L-cart with it when I did take it and I was UP and ready to go in the morning. I would think Dren+topical cream+clean diet+ log on AM :D
Thanks for the information. I'm thinking some l carnitine and maybe some sesamin.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
What does the fat burner have to do with a heart attack? I eat extremely clean, and consume nothing but water. I have been exercising and weight training for 8 years. I do have some experience and I am very aware of what my body is capable of. I'm not talking about stacking fat burners with similar or same ingreients, I am talking about stacking with those that may be stimulant free or light on the stims. Something with possibly sesamin, fish oil, carnitine, cla. Something on the thyroid side of things. My stacks are weak in comparison of many whom have been doing this for years.
You question was "Can Dren be stacked with another fat burner?"

You could be stacking that with Clen for all I know. The point wasn't to belittle you, it was to clearly state the obvious.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the information. I'm thinking some l carnitine and maybe some sesamin.
That would be good. I had a friend that bought Dren everymonth and a year later he was 100lbs lighter and had A LOT more muscles so the sh!t works. IDK if he ever did cycles but right now his at 260lbs at 16-19% which is a big person for a 20 year old, IMO! But I think he is running a cycle right now cause I've never seen a person that heavy with that BF% natural. But back to the subject it does work and again thyroid balancers like Alpha and TT are pretty darn good and cheap, will TT-33 is :biglaugh:

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
You question was "Can Dren be stacked with another fat burner?"

You could be stacking that with Clen for all I know. The point wasn't to belittle you, it was to clearly state the obvious.
Sorry to come off rude. Sometimes when we read things its interpreted the wrong way. If you compare the three products I took before, you can see they are all somewhat different and those ingredients that may be the same will not damage a healthy adult. Reduction PM is obviously stim free, hence the PM. Speed V2 is caffeine free, but not entirely stim free. These other ingredients such as extracts of cocoa or green tea do.not concern me.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys are watching the MR. O!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
That would be good. I had a friend that bought Dren everymonth and a year later he was 100lbs lighter and had A LOT more muscles so the sh!t works. IDK if he ever did cycles but right now his at 260lbs at 16-19% which is a big person for a 20 year old, IMO! But I think he is running a cycle right now cause I've never seen a person that heavy with that BF% natural. But back to the subject it does work and again thyroid balancers like Alpha and TT are pretty darn good and cheap, will TT-33 is :biglaugh:
That sounds pretty sweet. I'm down to visible abs, but I want all the fat demolished. The lower by BF gets the harder this is becoming!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to come off rude. Sometimes when we read things its interpreted the wrong way. If you compare the three products I took before, you can see they are all somewhat different and those ingredients that may be the same will not damage a healthy adult. Reduction PM is obviously stim free, hence the PM. Speed V2 is caffeine free, but not entirely stim free. These other ingredients such as extracts of cocoa or green tea do.not concern me.
No sweat my man. I've just seen stacks, not fat burning stacks in particular, more prohormone related, that folks are doing and I don't agree with them. I honestly thought you were looking to stack the Ripped Fuel with Dren and as you know the caffeine content could get pretty high quickly. Another thing is, I'm from the ephedrine days, where every fat burner had it in it. So I guess that still resides in my head even though its not in the profiles anymore..

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
No sweat my man. I've just seen stacks, not fat burning stacks in particular, more prohormone related, that folks are doing and I don't agree with them. I honestly thought you were looking to stack the Ripped Fuel with Dren and as you know the caffeine content could get pretty high quickly. Another thing is, I'm from the ephedrine days, where every fat burner had it in it. So I guess that still resides in my head even though its not in the profiles anymore..
I prefer not to take to many supplements at once. Before this I was taking just the basics and some.creating. Even this current stack is more than usual, at had me nervous at first. Sometimes I do need to put my self in check, but my wants sometimes exceed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was always interested in dren. i dont know why people dont talk about it on the boards, maybe because there are no reps promoting it from MHP...

anyways its nice to see someone trying it out, ill be following.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
i was always interested in dren. i dont know why people dont talk about it on the boards, maybe because there are no reps promoting it from MHP...

anyways its nice to see someone trying it out, ill be following.
Maybe I should run a log. I won't be starting Dren until I return from my Vegas trip. Sometime after October 10 th.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I should run a log. I won't be starting Dren until I return from my Vegas trip. Sometime after October 10 th.
yeah, that would be great. be sure to announce it here (with a link if separate) so i get an email and a heads up.