My complete stack.. ready to order! Any suggestions?

Mako3

Awards
How's it going? So I'm about to order within the next hour a new stack, which will contain my 2nd time using a PH. First was with Tren 13-ethyl which worked very nicely I must admit. This time I'm going a little stronger and am curious as to what you guys have to say.

--------------------------------------------------
Preload 2 weeks with Cycle Assist. 2x caps a day (1x breakfast, 1x dinner)

Cycle Start
Weeks 1 & 2:
Wake up: Casein Shake
Morning Breakfast with 2x caps Cycle Assist and Opti-Men
Lunch: Fishoil and Animal Flexx
Before Workout in Afternoon: 2 caps Trenadrol
Intra Workout: SizeOn MP
Postworkout: Myofusion
Before Bed: 4x caps Cycle Assist. And Casein Shake

Weeks 3-5:
Lunch: Fishoil and Animal Flexx
Before Workout in Afternoon: 3x caps Trenadrol
Intra Workout: SizeOn MP
Postworkout: Myofusion
Before Bed: 4x caps Cycle Assist. And Casein Shake

PCT
Weeks 1-2
Torem 40mg
Cycle Assist 4 caps breakfast, 4 caps dinner
SizeOn Precontest
Fishoil
Animal Pak

Weeks 3-4
Torem: 40mg
Cycle Assist: 4x caps breakfast, 4 caps dinner
SizeOn precontest
Fishoil
Animal Pak
Novedex XT: 3x caps before bed
----------------------------------------------------

There's my plan... Is there anything I forgot that's missing?
I'm adding novedex xt in there just because I have so much currently on hand. Torem should take care of basically everything along with cycle assist for pct.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!!

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey mang, im not real experienced at this stuff, still learnin, but 1st thing that jumped to mind was if you could take the multi vit the whole time, I think they are always good to have as a basic foundation.

Also if the tren thing you're taking has any tendency to give pumps, you may wanna look into some taurine, specially on cycle

Ummm, lastly maybe something for cort control starting week 2 or 3 of pct.

Towards the end of PCT may want to taper AI, cort cont and SERM dosages down too, to avoid any real rebound effect.

Those are my thoughts, see what maybe some other more experienced peeps chime in with.

Good luck too man!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I really am not understanding why you are raising your doses of anti-e's as PCT goes on. Also I have heard some bad things about Nolva Xt and its side. I would switch to Erase and add it in starting week 3 because it also blocks cortisol.

So In short.

Raise the Torem to 60 week one
Something like 60,60,40,20 adding erase in week 3...
This will allow a nice taper and you will be on erase for 2 more weeks than the torem also since erase is a steroidal AI it should not have have much of a rebound as other AI's and finally it could also help keep off any fat gain from the additional calories in PCT. Overall just a better substance than nolva XT.

Also if you like you could use something to increase dopamine/lower prolactin in pct or during cycle or both. Ginkgo works a bit, p5p might be good for a couple weeks and is cheap but hard on the body long term. There are more supps that do this and if you have the cash it might be worth looking into this like dopa mucana (sp?) also dopa products can help with sleep problems which tren products can definitely cause

EDIT: I now see your reason for Nolva XT. I do not know enough about it to speak more about it but I can say that from my light reading erase will be better in that time period. If it is an AI then it might be helpful but many people report that it kills sex drive so you will not know how you are recovering if you use that as a barometer.

Mako3

Awards
Well thanks for the help.. With nolvedext xt I have used it before and no sides. Works amazing, I still have 7 bottles of it, so would like to use them rather than wasting more money. Thanks for the recommendation on p5p I will be sure to read into it. This stack will cost me around $700. Not really willing to spend any more than that though. And as for Ginkgo Biloba, it's included in my multivitamin - Optimen. Then it's got my ginseng covered (think u meant ginseng not taurine).

As for the trenadrol, for some reason I was thinking they were 30mg pills and not 50mg. So what would be a great dosage for 4 weeks of Trenadrol? And 60,60,40,20 sounds great for Torem, I'll try that!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks for the help.. With nolvedext xt I have used it before and no sides. Works amazing, I still have 7 bottles of it, so would like to use them rather than wasting more money. Thanks for the recommendation on p5p I will be sure to read into it. This stack will cost me around $700. Not really willing to spend any more than that though. And as for Ginkgo Biloba, it's included in my multivitamin - Optimen. Then it's got my ginseng covered (think u meant ginseng not taurine).

As for the trenadrol, for some reason I was thinking they were 30mg pills and not 50mg. So what would be a great dosage for 4 weeks of Trenadrol? And 60,60,40,20 sounds great for Torem, I'll try that!
$700?!?!?!?! Are you buying fro GNC?

And not he meant taurine... And he was right. I am not saying you need it but he was right in saying it.

If its that much money you could cut out SOOOO much

1. You don't need casein, Whey is fine, don't buy that "slow release" BS unless you are way beyond you genetic max. Eat some nuts with the whey, fibe and fat will make it slow release.

2. no need for animal pak or opti men, get a cheaper one

3. no need for sizeon. BCAA will be fine, heck you will get 98% of the gains with nothing. Just take some simple creatine in PCT

This stack should not be costing you more that maybe $230 - figure the tren stuff costs what... 60-70? Some whey - heck 10 pounds $80. The torem.. what like $60? They $20 for a multi and 10 for some creatine.

98% of your gains will come from those things... Also the cycle assist stuff is nice but 4 weeks of any steroid will not hurt your body unless you have a genetic disorder in which case nothing will help anyway. You are WAY over thinking and WAY over spending. Are you predisposed to any serious health concerns? Why are you spending all this money? What small benefits do you really think these expensive things will get you?

Your money can be spent in SO MANY better ways. There are so many things that will actually help you that you are just ignoring to get these things that you think you need. You are running a small 5 week cycle. You know you won't even be shut down till like week 3 or so right? Why not run DAA from week one with some mucana, p5p and gingko (a REAL dose not some multi) and keep a decent portion of your production going right up till pct? Wouldn't that be better than sizeon? Save your money for PCT and after, thats when you need supplements. Creatine, Protein and maybe bcaa is all you need on cycle.

Mako3

Awards
Alright since my reply didn't post before for some reason.. had to repost. What do you think about the new stack now?? And is 90mg of Trenadrol safe everyday for the 4 weeks?

Cycle Start
Weeks 1-4:
Lunch: Fishoil
Before Workout in Afternoon: 3x 30mg caps Trenadrol
Postworkout: ON Whey
Dinner: 2x caps Cycle Assist.
Before Bed: Casein Shake

PCT
Weeks 1-2
Torem 60mg
Cycle Assist 2x caps breakfast, 2x caps dinner
SizeOn Precontest (Already bought)
Fishoil (already bought)
Animal Pak (already bought)

Weeks 3-4
Torem: 40mg on 3rd week, and 20mg on 4th week
Cycle Assist: 2x caps breakfast, 2x caps dinner
Fishoil (already bought)
Novedex XT: 3x caps before bed (already bought)

Now cost totals:
2x Bottles of Trenadrol: $160
60x 20mg Torem: $115
2x 240tabs of Cycle Assist: $50
ON Whey/Casein/Opti-Men bundle pack: $80
Total - $405

Already on hand:
SizeOn PreC: $45
FishOil: $28
Novedex XT: $30
Animal Pak: $28
Total: $131
Grand Total: $536

Sound better? lol

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
dam bro! I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your whole aproach to supplementation and training. Good luck with that stack.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can somebody that has taken stand alone cycles of any Max LMG clone and Trenadrol comment on which is "stronger?" I'm not convinced that Trenadrol is "stronger" in terms of gains (wet or dry) and, unfortunately, maybe sides too.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren is more like pro dienolone thant trenbolone- and max lmg has a stronger affinity for its receptor sight than deca- I would say lmg is "stronger" but with more risks of sides such as gyno although trens risk for gyno is high too- i think it dependso n how someoen reacts- but 2 caps of tren for frist week =not enough u should run 90 all the way through

Mako3

Awards
Can somebody that has taken stand alone cycles of any Max LMG clone and Trenadrol comment on which is "stronger?" I'm not convinced that Trenadrol is "stronger" in terms of gains (wet or dry) and, unfortunately, maybe even sides.
Well my first ph was a Max LMG clone called Tren 13ethyl. Worked really well, I even had a weak OTC pct (activate xtreme+rpm) and kept basically 80% of my gains at the time. But it's no where near as strong as Trenadrol is, nor are there as many sides to worry with. Trenadrol is one of the strongest pH to be had, thus y it's so hard to get now.

Mako3

Awards
Well is Torem really that good? That's where the extra money is going? Otherwise I could go with Nolva for less than half of Torem?

Mako3

Awards
what do you guys think if I were to add activate xtreme and lean xtreme to the PCT list?

Thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did we ever even find out what was truly in Trenadrol?

Mako3

Awards
Alright since my reply didn't post before for some reason.. had to repost. What do you think about the new stack now?? And is 90mg of Trenadrol safe everyday for the 4 weeks?

Cycle Start
Weeks 1-4:

PCT
Weeks 1-2
Torem 60mg
Fishoil (already bought)

Weeks 3-4
Fishoil (already bought)

Now cost totals:
Total - $405

Already on hand:

Sound better? lol
Can anyone tell me their opinion on dosage please?? I already have everything on hand, I just want to make sure what's the best dosage for everything and when to take it?

Thank You

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa! that stack got expensive fast

Mako3

Awards

Cycle Start
Weeks 1-4:

PCT
Weeks 1-2
Torem 60mg
Fishoil (already bought)

Weeks 3-4
Fishoil (already bought)

Now cost totals:
Total - $405

Already on hand:

Sound better? lol
Whoa! that stack got expensive fast
instead of worrying how much everything was, can some please help me with the dosage??
money really isn't an issue, so thanks for your concern, but there's no reason for it being brought up.

Mako3

Awards
Dosage for what?
dosage for the trenadrol? Should I just take 2x caps of 30mg everyday for the 4 weeks an hour prior to working out? I read a few recommendations on both preworkout and as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach?

Mako3

Awards
I was originally wanting to start at 90mg and hold it all 4 weeks or just a 40day on cycle, I bought two bottles just in case. There's only 60 caps per bottle, is it worth going through both bottles?
This was to see how I react since I've done a lot of reading on some saying that only 60mg (2x caps) is all that's needed and that 3x was wayy too much. Also so with the cycle assist, only 4 caps is needed? Because I'm taking 8 a day, 4 in the morning, and 4 at night.??

IF I starting taking 3 a day (90mg) what time should I be taking them? 1x trenadrol in the morning, wait a few hours, take cycle assist, than 2x trenadrol an hour pre workout? Than a few hours later have dinner and take the cycle assist? I hear it's best to take a ph a few hours spread apart from cycle assist so it doesn't conflict with one another.?

Thanks for the replies!! I really appreciate it

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenadrol strength gains are unlike any other tren supp I have used. Trenadrol is amazing

TeamT10

Awards
I really am not understanding why you are raising your doses of anti-e's as PCT goes on. Also I have heard some bad things about Nolva Xt and its side. I would switch to Erase and add it in starting week 3 because it also blocks cortisol.

So In short.

Raise the Torem to 60 week one
Something like 60,60,40,20 adding erase in week 3...
This will allow a nice taper and you will be on erase for 2 more weeks than the torem also since erase is a steroidal AI it should not have have much of a rebound as other AI's and finally it could also help keep off any fat gain from the additional calories in PCT. Overall just a better substance than nolva XT.

Also if you like you could use something to increase dopamine/lower prolactin in pct or during cycle or both. Ginkgo works a bit, p5p might be good for a couple weeks and is cheap but hard on the body long term. There are more supps that do this and if you have the cash it might be worth looking into this like dopa mucana (sp?) also dopa products can help with sleep problems which tren products can definitely cause

EDIT: I now see your reason for Nolva XT. I do not know enough about it to speak more about it but I can say that from my light reading erase will be better in that time period. If it is an AI then it might be helpful but many people report that it kills sex drive so you will not know how you are recovering if you use that as a barometer.
Erase over XT hands down

i lost all my libido and it took a decent amount of time to rebuild it after XT

Mako3

Awards
I put more thought into this, and came up with this revision. What do you think?
Trenadrol REVISION
Week 1
------------------------
Monday // Tuesday // Wednesday // Thursday // Friday // Saturday// Sunday//
1-----------1------------1----------1----------1---------2----------2
Week 2
------------------------
2(im here)---2-------------2----------2----------2---------2----------3
Week 3
------------------------
3------------3------------3-----------3----------3--------3----------3
Week 4
------------------------
3------------3-------------3-----------3---------3-------PCT-------PCT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you all think about that? Or should I keep it the same.
Thanks

Mako3

Awards
any advice yet?? Well the progress so far is incredible! Trenadrol is no joke, I feel invincible. I can't even explain the strength and endurance I'm getting in the gym along with focus. I can trigger the pumps on every set when I'm just about at failure. My physique is incredible, the ladies are loving it for sure haha. PLUSSS, no acne thus far!
My skin actually seems to have enhanced a little, I somehow have a goldish glow going on like if I went tanning, I'm so anxious to really see how much I gain when I bump to 90mg. This was worth every dollar thus far, hopefully I can just keep most of the gains.

Mako3

Awards
How long you been on it?
today was day 11. And this **** is hitting HARD!!! I can't believe it, every day I get more and more powerful.. the focus is incredible!! Only problem is how dry you get, I'm glad I have that animal flexx and fishoil because I'm feeling the impact on the joints. I honestly don't think I can take this up anymore, I feel soo good, and everything's controllable. Someone needs to clone this, because I doubt anything is comparable as far as a ph goes. I will continue to post my progress, still no signs of acne, my complexion is amazing actually!!

Mako3

Awards
alright this is getting a little ridiculous. It's like the perfect supplement. I can't believe how fast I'm growing, it's been 12 days and I've gained 15lbs. Bicep has grown 1.5" already and chest 2". My ABs feel like bricks, my 6 pack is turning into a really decent 8. There's no side effects at all so far, I feel so amazing on it, my confidence is through the roof! I've still been going out with the homies to the bar/clubs just being DD since I refuse to drink while ON cycle. And I don't even feel tempted to drink, nor feel the need for liquid confidence. I WISH THIS WAS CLONED!!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Please don't call Oral Tren a supplement

Mako3

Awards
Absolutely.. alright here's a progress pic. Tomorrow will be my last day, I have 4 pills left. Should I just take them all tomorrow? Or take the 3x 30mg and 1x on Saturday in the morning and start my Torem PCT that Saturday evening. I'm thinking Day 1-3 120mg then 90/90/60/30. How does that sound? Also week 2 I will start novedex xt at 2 pills a day for 3 weeks, then on week 3 start up activate xtreme for 2 weeks? Or is there a better plan anyone can recommend.. I really need help!

Thanks

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
watch that prolactin rebound, "tren" as you call it is a progestrin thus binding to those receptors, gyno is not all estrogen based its also prolactin based. Keep an eye out for this

Mako3

Awards
thanks, yeah hopefully novedex xt and ax take care of that part for me.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
L-dopa, cabergoline, b6 would help, not lowering estrogen...as was proven with superdrol gyno

Mako3

Awards
I start my PCT tomorrow.. can anyone please help?

Thanks!

Mako3

Awards
PCT
Weeks 1-2
Torem 120mg for first 3 days, then 90mg (every evening)
Cycle Assist 4x caps breakfast, 4x caps dinner
SizeOn
Fishoil
Animal Pak
And wondering when I should take novedex xt and activate xtreme?

Weeks 3-4
Torem: 60mg on 3rd week, and 30mg on 4th week (every evening)
Cycle Assist: 4x caps breakfast, 4x caps dinner
SizeOn
Fishoil
Animal Pak
Novedex XT or Activate Xtreme during this time?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would not use the nolvadex for your pct at all, since torem reduces estrogen but doesnt kill it, you need some estro to recover your test levels...hence why you use a serm.
you picked the perfect serm, bc it does slighty block prolectin too.
and youll recover fine with it.
the activite id start week 3, since you cant increase free test levels if you have no test to free. wait 4 weeks after pct for the nolvadex, as it will kill your estrogen, prolonging recovery

Mako3

Awards
makes sense, thank you so very much! Also I'm looking at my liquid torem, I have it in liquid and pill. But I think I wanna try liquid this pct, so how do I measure the 1ml. THere's no dopper, the bottle squirts like a soap bottle, I'm not sure if the clear cap on the bottle is suppose to equal the 1ml that you squirt into?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well does it tell you the mg per ml on the bottle?
go to walgreens, buy an oral dropper small enough to measure 1ml, problem solved

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok yea go buy a dropper,
have a good pct man best of luck

Mako3

Awards
thanks again, I went and bought one and did the 120mg this morning. Just put it in a shotglass with water and downed it and used OJ for a chaser. Went well, I appreciate all the help. Now this stuff won't make me breakout will it? I got a date tonight lol

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no man, its not a hormone...ull be fine bro, enjoy your date, once ur test levels come back in a week or so you may break out a lil, not day 1 tho

Mako3

Awards
well everything has been going great until, I decided to have another date and pull an all nighter. Wasnt able to drink much or eat much while I was at work the next day. I then slept for 12 hours straight after. Now Im 7lbs less than I was, idk if it's water weight or what. But I'm getting really frustrated, I'm soo mad I cant even explain right now.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
food weight was lost, not eating
glycogen was down, not eating
water weight was done, not drinking
so no you cant lose 7lbs of muscle in a day

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anymore updates?

Mako3

Awards
Ive gained 4 more lbs back, I'm still weighing 5lbs less than I was at. But my strength is still the same, today I did chest and was able to do everything that I've been able to do.
I'm even more defined now though

Mako3

Awards
Alright so I've entered week 4 of PCT.. I've maintained all my strength. Just dropped a few lbs in bodyweight. I was wondering for this 4th week and maybe 5th week if I should throw in gylcobol with the torem, ax, and novedext xt I'm alrdy taking. I'm almost finished with my bottole of cycle assist aswell.