Desperatly Need Advice On Havoc

Brandon 04

Awards
As of Sept 30 I will be off a 40 day winni pill cycle. It was a 40/50/60 cycle and has done wonders. I have nolvadex on hand but was curious if it was possible to run a Havoc cycle right after for 4 weeks followed by a pct. Any suggestions would be great regarding dosage of a 4 week havoc cycle. As per the winni cycle all went well, no sides, liver is great and diet is on.

greaser

Awards
As of Sept 30 I will be off a 40 day winni pill cycle. It was a 40/50/60 cycle and has done wonders. I have nolvadex on hand but was curious if it was possible to run a Havoc cycle right after for 4 weeks followed by a pct. Any suggestions would be great regarding dosage of a 4 week havoc cycle. As per the winni cycle all went well, no sides, liver is great and diet is on.
Repost this in the anabolics section farther down the page. Havoc is a steroid, and that's where this discussion belongs. You'll also get much more feedback there.

If you run any suppressive compound for more than 8 weeks, you'll need HCG DURING your cycle in order to recover. Your proposed winni/Havoc cycle would be nearly 10 weeks long. You'd have a tough time recovering from that without HCG and would likely lose most of your gains and possibly damage your HTPA.