pro-hormone expiration?

F

Finna Tay Ya

Awards
I bought thirty bottles of a product called M1-Test in Dec 2005 (when I was told they would never be available again). They have been in a box in my air-conditioned closet ever since. Do you think they're still good? These are made by a company called Advantage Labs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought thirty bottles of a product called M1-Test in Dec 2005 (when I was told they would never be available again). They have been in a box in my air-conditioned closet ever since. Do you think they're still good? These are made by a company called Advantage Labs
If you keep them in a dark, dry place, supplements can last up to two years after the expiration date, and if refrigerated (not recommended for all products, though), can last five or more years stored like this.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably still good. I'd toss them in the freezer at this point.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Actually dry raws or caps/tabs will last 5 years past said posted dates easily, with negligible degradation. Anything saying otherwise is nonsense. People have taken dbol for example, and have reported them to be at near 100% potency (when stored properly, 75 degrees or lower). Refrigeration is a problem because of moisture accumulating from change in temps and would become counter productive so i wouldnt recommend it. Im sure your stash is fine.

F

Finna Tay Ya

Awards
Thanx for your help... You guys make this site great

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards

It should be fine. I had a Case of M1-Test Xtreme from IDS it had a 2005 date on it. I used a bottle last summer. It worked great I never used more than 2 per day and still put on 15 lbs.. I also gave a bottle to a friend of mine this summer and it worked great for him..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every compound is different, with stability most affected by temperature. Usually what you tend to get is simply a steady decline in potency after 2-3 years.