ATD under heavy attack

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
September 16, 2010 - Advanced Muscle Science Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of AROM-X Capsules, AROM-X UTT Liquid, AROM-XL Liquid, 4-AD Capsules and Decavol Capsules Marketed as a Dietary Supplements Containing ATD

September 16, 2010 - iForce Nutrition Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Reversitol a Product Marketed as a Dietary Supplement Containing ATD

September 15, 2010 - Fizogen Precision Technologies, Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of OFF CYCLE II HARDCORE, a Product Marketed as a Dietary Supplement

September 14, 2010 - Kilosports Inc. Issues Voluntary Recall of Clomed

September 13, 2010 - G.E.T. Issues Vouluntary Recall of ArimaDex
just an fyi for those who enjoy these products.seems the fda is going in on atd pretty hard.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn surprised this took 3 days to surface (or maybe I just missed it).

Good post!

All the more reason to switch over to Erase ;)

ATD had anti-androgen effects anyways...no bueno

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I saw this earlier on another forum. I dont personally use ATD but still a bad sign of things to come.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get Erase....its DSHEA compliant and superior to ATD...so forgedaboutit!!!

i banned ATD yesterday from my house, no more ATD, no bueno......

Musclefever

Awards
atd solo gave me superb results ....in eu its available and not banned :D

EArch

Awards
  • Established
ATD is good as an AI, but I dont like its reported competition for androgen receptors.

That being said, the FDA attack on it is BS. Actually the FDA is BS.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATD is good as an AI, but I dont like its reported competition for androgen receptors.

That being said, the FDA attack on it is BS. Actually the FDA is BS.
no, i love the FDA. they leave cigarettes alone which is responsible for 450,000 deaths annually in america alone.

if you support big government, controlling people, and especially eugenics programs, then the FDA along with Planned Parenthood are your best friends!

Last edited:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just an fyi for those who enjoy these products.seems the fda is going in on atd pretty hard.
More of a general supplement type of guy (protein,fish oil, creatine etc), what is ATD?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I used ATD alot in the past, but there's better stuff out now. Not worried

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
the FDA must have something better to do with the government's money..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
such a silly thing to have us do.

our 7-methoxy in Rv2 is far more potent than ATD was and I would gladly compare it to ANY anti-e on the market today ;)

Musclefever

Awards
I used ATD alot in the past, but there's better stuff out now. Not worried
such as? seriously i have done 2 atd cycles and the results were really good.......i tried 6broma but atd was better and saw some logs on other ais and wasnt impressed....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
such as? seriously i have done 2 atd cycles and the results were really good.......i tried 6broma but atd was better and saw some logs on other ais and wasnt impressed....
what dose did you run your atd and 6bromo?

what were your results from atd that you liked(weight gain/strength etc)

Musclefever

Awards
what dose did you run your atd and 6bromo?

what were your results from atd that you liked(weight gain/strength etc)
atd was 50-50-50-25-25-25 eod, strength gains were great and weight i cant remember exactly but around 8-10 lbs(on a bulk) since i ran it around 1.5/2 yrs ago i remember putting nearly half an inch on my arms

bromo 100mg for 30 days..it was good just not as good as atd was i am thinking of trying it at 150mg this winter

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
atd was 50-50-50-25-25-25 eod, strength gains were great and weight i cant remember exactly but around 8-10 lbs(on a bulk) since i ran it around 1.5/2 yrs ago i remember putting nearly half an inch on my arms

bromo 100mg for 30 days..it was good just not as good as atd was i am thinking of trying it at 150mg this winter
7-methoxy @ 500mg will be better than your atd run IMO. I've used all 3 and the 7-methoxy really is my favorite for its lack of sides and legit results. Plus I can run it a lot longer

Musclefever

Awards
7-methoxy @ 500mg will be better than your atd run IMO. I've used all 3 and the 7-methoxy really is my favorite for its lack of sides and legit results. Plus I can run it a lot longer
interesting....wil check it out thanks

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
such a silly thing to have us do.

our 7-methoxy in Rv2 is far more potent than ATD was and I would gladly compare it to ANY anti-e on the market today ;)
this is of interest to me:) I'll have to check the logs.