Looking for good natty stack.

  1. Looking for good natty stack.


    as you can see from the title im trying to find a good strong natty stack but theres an overwhelming amountof options. wondering what you guys think. im currently considering swole stack, dtp, or possibly natabolic stack but still not sure. any other good options would be appreciated.


  2. Natabolic stack is awesome and would be my vote. But the swole stack is suppose to be pretty good too no personal experience with it though. You could throw something together just like the swole stack with nutrient partitioner, titanium by athletix(damn close to testopro), and post cycle support supp(if im not mistaken is all stoked is)for about the same price as the natabolic stack. Personally i just finished the natabolic stack so i am partial to it since it worked so well for me.

  3. TCF-1 with Erase, especially because its on sale.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  4. watever u choose, u should have ERAse included...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by massolic View Post
    watever u choose, u should have ERAse included...
    I like this mindset
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Swole stack bar none

    remember these are just supplements make sure diet training and recovery are on point

    most people I see don't even have the basics together
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  7. im running mass fx, glycobol, and ERASE and so far I got mild acne, but the strength is going up, the endurance-loving it. The pump is there and Im still in my first week. I know that the ERASE is doing this with glycobol and after another next week, mass fx td should kick in as well. BUT yet again as others said, DIEt is key. I always try to eat lots of good food, however with the addition of these supps, Im seeing results already.

  8. If you have just finished the Natabolic stack then it would probably be better to take a break from it. There are plenty of decent options available:

    Swole stack
    Activate Xtreme/Triazole
    HGHUp/Free Test
    Bioforge/Activate Xtreme
    Phytotest/Erase or Triazole

    etc.

    Any of the above with a good diet/training should produce very good results.

  9. 8 week natadrol erase combo. 3 bottles natadrol (on sale), 2 bottles erase (on sale). Start dosing Natadrol 6 caps, then bump to 8 (or 10 if you like). Starting week 5 of Natadrol, add in Erase at 2 caps split AM/PM. Continue Erase past Natasrol for another 8 weeks.

    If you want to add something, use a nutrient repartitioner like Need2Slin (personal favorite), recompadrol, slin sane, or other. Titanium is another good addition for PCT if you respond well to Testofen.

    While some hate on natadrol, I put on 9 lbs in 6 weeks (some fat) and added strength with good bulking diet/training.

  10. I second what natty said.

    Erase stacked with TCF-1 would be awesome. Especially taking a dose of TCF-1 pre workout, wheewwww, beast mode!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. Swole Stack is a great choice. I will also admit some of the other suggestions are good also.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. hmmmm thanks for the feedback guys. if i was to run tcf-1 and erase is there anything else that would be good to add to it? any feedback on diesel test pro cycle?

  13. Stack Triazole with Anabolic Xtreme from Driven Sports

  14. Yup all great choices..

    Can't go wrong with the Natadrol stack. I haven't hitup the Swole stack, but have done Testopro and some select ingredients in each of Stoked and Glycobol and love those too...

    Natadrol stack + ASGT = ALPHA.

  15. I haven't used erase yet, but TCF-1 with an good AI is my choice!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    TCF-1 with Erase, especially because its on sale.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html
    This is on my radar. Thanks for reminding me.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by coldseed View Post
    This is on my radar. Thanks for reminding me.
    The stack that strait up produces!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The stack that strait up produces!!
    Yup
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. so anything else that would be good to go with tcf-1 and erase i wanna run a strong stack and have a good amount of money to do so

  20. Quote Originally Posted by zack76 View Post
    so anything else that would be good to go with tcf-1 and erase i wanna run a strong stack and have a good amount of money to do so
    HGHpro would stack well with those.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. hmmm i like that idea seeing as how with school im never getting more then 7-8 hours of sleep on a good day

  22. this could be a bit much but what about natabolic stack combined with erase and tcf-1. maybe save tcf-1 to run with formadrol during pct and add in erase some time during the cycle

  23. Quote Originally Posted by zack76 View Post
    this could be a bit much but what about natabolic stack combined with erase and tcf-1. maybe save tcf-1 to run with formadrol during pct and add in erase some time during the cycle
    Yep, Natabolic worked well for me, refer to post #9 above. Only natty stack that really added real mass/strength to me more than just diet/exercise alone. On all the PH/DS sites people say that Natadrol may not be like a PH, but at least it did something unlike 90% of the other natty supplements out there other than creatine.

    I'm a fan of Erase too, great value for the effects you'd likely get. I haven't tried it, but bought 3 bottles on pre-sale.

    That being said, I have not tried the Swole stack, just the glycobol and Swole (honestly, not much impact), no Testopro yet. Annabolic Innovations is a good, reputable company, so I'm sure it's good too.

    If you're going to add something, get a nutrient repartitioner like Need2Slin, Glycobol or Recompadrol. Those you can feel working.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zack76 View Post
    so anything else that would be good to go with tcf-1 and erase i wanna run a strong stack and have a good amount of money to do so
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    HGHpro would stack well with those.
    That would be like the super anabolic stack!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. so i went to my local supp. store yesterday and what do you know they just started carrying lg sciences so i went for it and bought the natabolic stack. It also came with generate. i started my cycle right away yesterday and im also planning on adding in asgt on monday AND im going to take advantage of the sale going on right now and order tcf-1 and erase.

    By the way ive never used any of the supps i just listed so if anyone could help me with when to add in tcf-1 and erase and any other dosing instructions that would be great. As of right now i plan on dosing natadrol as the box says.

    haha maybe ill throw in a nutrient partitioner as well. ive tried glycobol and liked that alot. Recompadrol looks pretty good and ive only heard good feedback on it. this is going to be one sick stack.

  26. oh nevermind on when to add in erase thanks for helping me with that milas cuz i wasnt sure when to add that in at all.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    If you have just finished the Natabolic stack then it would probably be better to take a break from it. There are plenty of decent options available:

    Swole stack
    Activate Xtreme/Triazole
    HGHUp/Free Test
    Bioforge/Activate Xtreme
    Phytotest/Erase or Triazole

    etc.

    Any of the above with a good diet/training should produce very good results.
    Any of these stacks produce better results than the other? I've never used any of these types of stacks so I'm curious. I'm looking to try the new Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack for my next bulk. Any recommendations?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I second what natty said.

    Erase stacked with TCF-1 would be awesome. Especially taking a dose of TCF-1 pre workout, wheewwww, beast mode!!
    I'm starting ts stack tomorrow! Is that how tcf-1 is best dosed, pre workout? ??

    I lift right after work, my employees look at me funny when they see me taking supps as it is, can't wait to be injecting some delicious tcf-1 at my desk!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    I'm starting ts stack tomorrow! Is that how tcf-1 is best dosed, pre workout? ??

    I lift right after work, my employees look at me funny when they see me taking supps as it is, can't wait to be injecting some delicious tcf-1 at my desk!!!
    Pretty sure it doesnt matter when you take the TCF-1 as you just take it once daily...but nothing wrong with preworkout!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  30. Quote Originally Posted by zack76 View Post
    so i went to my local supp. store yesterday and what do you know they just started carrying lg sciences so i went for it and bought the natabolic stack. It also came with generate. i started my cycle right away yesterday and im also planning on adding in asgt on monday AND im going to take advantage of the sale going on right now and order tcf-1 and erase.

    By the way ive never used any of the supps i just listed so if anyone could help me with when to add in tcf-1 and erase and any other dosing instructions that would be great. As of right now i plan on dosing natadrol as the box says.

    haha maybe ill throw in a nutrient partitioner as well. ive tried glycobol and liked that alot. Recompadrol looks pretty good and ive only heard good feedback on it. this is going to be one sick stack.
    Nice! Gonna log it?

  31. I just finished up a run of HcGenerate/Ancient Strength/Gear from **** with very good results..I would say take a look at them before you make any decisions..

  32. nah cant put up pics so probably not

  33. Blue Gene + Blue GrowtH !!!

    BGH is on sale right now, and the feedback has been very strong already
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. good natty stack????
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 01:27 PM
  2. lookin for a good natty t booster for my PCT!
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 07:56 PM
  3. What Should My Next Natty Stack Be?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:03 PM
  4. Natty Stack ?
    By countryboy44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 07:09 PM
  5. T7 by Sci Fit??? Good 4a natty pct???
    By iron13th in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Log in
Log in