Looking for good natty stack.

zack76

Awards
as you can see from the title im trying to find a good strong natty stack but theres an overwhelming amountof options. wondering what you guys think. im currently considering swole stack, dtp, or possibly natabolic stack but still not sure. any other good options would be appreciated.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Natabolic stack is awesome and would be my vote. But the swole stack is suppose to be pretty good too no personal experience with it though. You could throw something together just like the swole stack with nutrient partitioner, titanium by athletix(damn close to testopro), and post cycle support supp(if im not mistaken is all stoked is)for about the same price as the natabolic stack. Personally i just finished the natabolic stack so i am partial to it since it worked so well for me.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
watever u choose, u should have ERAse included...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swole stack bar none

remember these are just supplements make sure diet training and recovery are on point

most people I see don't even have the basics together

massolic

Awards
  • Established
im running mass fx, glycobol, and ERASE and so far I got mild acne, but the strength is going up, the endurance-loving it. The pump is there and Im still in my first week. I know that the ERASE is doing this with glycobol and after another next week, mass fx td should kick in as well. BUT yet again as others said, DIEt is key. I always try to eat lots of good food, however with the addition of these supps, Im seeing results already.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If you have just finished the Natabolic stack then it would probably be better to take a break from it. There are plenty of decent options available:

Swole stack
Activate Xtreme/Triazole
HGHUp/Free Test
Bioforge/Activate Xtreme
Phytotest/Erase or Triazole

etc.

Any of the above with a good diet/training should produce very good results.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 week natadrol erase combo. 3 bottles natadrol (on sale), 2 bottles erase (on sale). Start dosing Natadrol 6 caps, then bump to 8 (or 10 if you like). Starting week 5 of Natadrol, add in Erase at 2 caps split AM/PM. Continue Erase past Natasrol for another 8 weeks.

If you want to add something, use a nutrient repartitioner like Need2Slin (personal favorite), recompadrol, slin sane, or other. Titanium is another good addition for PCT if you respond well to Testofen.

While some hate on natadrol, I put on 9 lbs in 6 weeks (some fat) and added strength with good bulking diet/training.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second what natty said.

Erase stacked with TCF-1 would be awesome. Especially taking a dose of TCF-1 pre workout, wheewwww, beast mode!!

zack76

Awards
hmmmm thanks for the feedback guys. if i was to run tcf-1 and erase is there anything else that would be good to add to it? any feedback on diesel test pro cycle?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Stack Triazole with Anabolic Xtreme from Driven Sports

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yup all great choices..

Can't go wrong with the Natadrol stack. I haven't hitup the Swole stack, but have done Testopro and some select ingredients in each of Stoked and Glycobol and love those too...

Natadrol stack + ASGT = ALPHA.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't used erase yet, but TCF-1 with an good AI is my choice!

zack76

Awards
so anything else that would be good to go with tcf-1 and erase i wanna run a strong stack and have a good amount of money to do so

zack76

Awards
hmmm i like that idea seeing as how with school im never getting more then 7-8 hours of sleep on a good day

zack76

Awards
this could be a bit much but what about natabolic stack combined with erase and tcf-1. maybe save tcf-1 to run with formadrol during pct and add in erase some time during the cycle

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this could be a bit much but what about natabolic stack combined with erase and tcf-1. maybe save tcf-1 to run with formadrol during pct and add in erase some time during the cycle
Yep, Natabolic worked well for me, refer to post #9 above. Only natty stack that really added real mass/strength to me more than just diet/exercise alone. On all the PH/DS sites people say that Natadrol may not be like a PH, but at least it did something unlike 90% of the other natty supplements out there other than creatine.

I'm a fan of Erase too, great value for the effects you'd likely get. I haven't tried it, but bought 3 bottles on pre-sale.

That being said, I have not tried the Swole stack, just the glycobol and Swole (honestly, not much impact), no Testopro yet. Annabolic Innovations is a good, reputable company, so I'm sure it's good too.

If you're going to add something, get a nutrient repartitioner like Need2Slin, Glycobol or Recompadrol. Those you can feel working.

zack76

Awards
so i went to my local supp. store yesterday and what do you know they just started carrying lg sciences so i went for it and bought the natabolic stack. It also came with generate. i started my cycle right away yesterday and im also planning on adding in asgt on monday AND im going to take advantage of the sale going on right now and order tcf-1 and erase.

By the way ive never used any of the supps i just listed so if anyone could help me with when to add in tcf-1 and erase and any other dosing instructions that would be great. As of right now i plan on dosing natadrol as the box says.

haha maybe ill throw in a nutrient partitioner as well. ive tried glycobol and liked that alot. Recompadrol looks pretty good and ive only heard good feedback on it. this is going to be one sick stack.

zack76

Awards
oh nevermind on when to add in erase thanks for helping me with that milas cuz i wasnt sure when to add that in at all.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have just finished the Natabolic stack then it would probably be better to take a break from it. There are plenty of decent options available:

Swole stack
Activate Xtreme/Triazole
HGHUp/Free Test
Bioforge/Activate Xtreme
Phytotest/Erase or Triazole

etc.

Any of the above with a good diet/training should produce very good results.
Any of these stacks produce better results than the other? I've never used any of these types of stacks so I'm curious. I'm looking to try the new Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack for my next bulk. Any recommendations?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I second what natty said.

Erase stacked with TCF-1 would be awesome. Especially taking a dose of TCF-1 pre workout, wheewwww, beast mode!!
I'm starting ts stack tomorrow! Is that how tcf-1 is best dosed, pre workout? ??

I lift right after work, my employees look at me funny when they see me taking supps as it is, can't wait to be injecting some delicious tcf-1 at my desk!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting ts stack tomorrow! Is that how tcf-1 is best dosed, pre workout? ??

I lift right after work, my employees look at me funny when they see me taking supps as it is, can't wait to be injecting some delicious tcf-1 at my desk!!!
Pretty sure it doesnt matter when you take the TCF-1 as you just take it once daily...but nothing wrong with preworkout!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so i went to my local supp. store yesterday and what do you know they just started carrying lg sciences so i went for it and bought the natabolic stack. It also came with generate. i started my cycle right away yesterday and im also planning on adding in asgt on monday AND im going to take advantage of the sale going on right now and order tcf-1 and erase.

By the way ive never used any of the supps i just listed so if anyone could help me with when to add in tcf-1 and erase and any other dosing instructions that would be great. As of right now i plan on dosing natadrol as the box says.

haha maybe ill throw in a nutrient partitioner as well. ive tried glycobol and liked that alot. Recompadrol looks pretty good and ive only heard good feedback on it. this is going to be one sick stack.
Nice! Gonna log it?

nerdalert

Awards
I just finished up a run of HcGenerate/Ancient Strength/Gear from NTBM with very good results..I would say take a look at them before you make any decisions..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene + Blue GrowtH !!!

BGH is on sale right now, and the feedback has been very strong already