Pre workout without geranium

  1. Pre workout without geranium


    The geranium is killing my erection.. no homo

    Any good suggestions for pre workout without geranium

    Not a fan of white flood.. hate the Gabba


  2. So lemme get this straight.. Your lack of erection is causing a drop in your homo activity?


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Billd82 View Post
    The geranium is killing my erection.. no homo

    Any good suggestions for pre workout without geranium

    Not a fan of white flood.. hate the Gabba
    I struggle with this one too. I have no issues with geranium except after a few days I feel kinda cracked out. So now I take off days.

    Although not my favorite from an effectiveness standpoint, SP250 and RagNOrok give me the best mental boost from anything I've tried not containing geranium. Other ones with similar profiles just don't have the same effect. Don't like that they are arginine based tho, but arginine aside they do the trick for me. Really looking forward to Superpump MAX coming out soon. Looks legit to me.

    If looking for non-stim based, then MAN Body Octane, Omega Ultima, and PP's PreMax are solid choices in no particular order. You can always take caffeine with them...
    •   
       


  4. don't understand the "no homo" in this thread lol.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    don't understand the "no homo" in this thread lol.
    Quickly turning into a Beavis and Butthead episode...

    I JUST got a sample of NO Shotgun with my Syngex protein, so I will let you know how that goes. Also has arginine but contains some PeptoPro and other goodies.

  6. Pre-Max gives you GPLC and PeptoPro.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Pre-Max gives you GPLC and PeptoPro.
    I second what rodja has said, great pre-workout product and no stims.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Pre-Max gives you GPLC and PeptoPro.
    And works awesome
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. ASGT has a good stim effect, the smoothest I've ever tried. No geranium or yohimebine. My workouts have been AWESOME on it. It should boost libido and aggression, as it lowers estrogen.

  10. L.I.T UP launches next month; w/ no 1,3 to get in your way
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  11. can someone explain how geranium effects libido?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    can someone explain how geranium effects libido?
    It's not libido; it's through vasoconstriction that he's losing his erection.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Pre-Max gives you GPLC and PeptoPro.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I second what rodja has said, great pre-workout product and no stims.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    And works awesome
    As my fellow team members and ND have said...Pre-Max is where its at.

    However, I would personally look to stack AN's RPM and Pre-Max...No 1,3 Dimeth to worry about. The stack would simply lead to some out of this world type training session .

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  14. IDS BetaNox

  15. geranium makes me rly horny after i take it, gym buddy said the same thing. but really if u wana get away from it, you could try those stayawake 200mg caffeine tabs. 20 for like 2 bucks at any grocery store/walmart
    CELTIC LABS REP

  16. is 1,3 dime really that bad? just cracked into my 2nd bottle of black cats..
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  17. waiting for more homo before i get in this thread

  18. You say you don't want geranium, but does that mean you want to go stim-free, or just no 1,3D?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Geranium oil getting banned?
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 01:49 AM
  2. Geranium
    By EasyEJL in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 03:34 PM
  4. NP's Geranium Anyone??
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 03:09 PM
  5. NP's Geranium.....
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 04:27 AM
Log in
Log in