Custom ctutting/estro control stack.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Got my ERASE but holding off on it for now.
Will be going to day shift in about two months which means I only have to work one job in the daytime. (been grinding 8 years).

Going to do a little low powered iso stack for just controlling Estrogen a bit and priming myself before I go for the hard rip with the ERASE and the AT2.

Anyway I got some 50% cissus from the UK.
And going to make my custom mix from CC. No natty test boosters this time around but I think this might just work. Each amount is the per day max.

Would welcome any suggestions on how to tweak this or even if you think its worthless. Welcome all constructive criticism even that which would call me out of my mind.

Thinking about putting in
7,8-Benzoflavone, 200
Diindolylmethane, 150
Indole - 3 - Carbinole, 150
5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone, 600
Quercetin , 600
3% Piperine, 60

My diet will consist of part of chicken breast, part of sirloin, and part of fish fillet with white beans, kale + Spinach salad with red peppers and carrots, and a blueberry/almond/apple mix 4- 5 times a day depending on how i can swing it. Sounds repetiti8ve but I can eat beans and rice on end for years if necessary, lol.

With a kosher vitamin powder mix and calcium from the same company.
I'll probably put a teaspoon of coconut oil and apple cider vinegar on my salad.

This will be 5 days a week.

I'm pretty much doing a couple of weight workouts from Bruce Lee's "Art of Expressing the Human Body', and Furey's Combat Conditioning stuff,
With the weights M-W-F and the body weight Tu-Th.

Thanks in advance guys.

Sayonara

Forgive the spelling in the title. Would not let me correct.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look into adderllin, has a stong stim, focus and thermogenic effect that could fit into your stack nicely..

Half dose is too strong for me.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Look into adderllin, has a stong stim, focus and thermogenic effect that could fit into your stack nicely..

Half dose is too strong for me.
Much appreciated.
Keeping up with your ERASE log. Thumbs up.
Someone mentioned adderlin on another forum I frequent.
The mental stimulation sounds even better.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Much appreciated.
Keeping up with your ERASE log. Thumbs up.
Someone mentioned adderlin on another forum I frequent.
The mental stimulation sounds even better.
Haha, one pill has every type of stimulation you can think of xD.
I am scared of adderllin.. IDK if I want to try half a pill lol..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Got my ERASE but holding off on it for now.
Will be going to day shift in about two months which means I only have to work one job in the daytime. (been grinding 8 years).

Going to do a little low powered iso stack for just controlling Estrogen a bit and priming myself before I go for the hard rip with the ERASE and the AT2.

Anyway I got some 50% cissus from the UK.
And going to make my custom mix from CC. No natty test boosters this time around but I think this might just work. Each amount is the per day max.

Would welcome any suggestions on how to tweak this or even if you think its worthless. Welcome all constructive criticism even that which would call me out of my mind.

Thinking about putting in
7,8-Benzoflavone, 200
Diindolylmethane, 150
Indole - 3 - Carbinole, 150
5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone, 600
Quercetin , 600
3% Piperine, 60

My diet will consist of part of chicken breast, part of sirloin, and part of fish fillet with white beans, kale + Spinach salad with red peppers and carrots, and a blueberry/almond/apple mix 4- 5 times a day depending on how i can swing it. Sounds repetiti8ve but I can eat beans and rice on end for years if necessary, lol.

With a kosher vitamin powder mix and calcium from the same company.
I'll probably put a teaspoon of coconut oil and apple cider vinegar on my salad.

This will be 5 days a week.

I'm pretty much doing a couple of weight workouts from Bruce Lee's "Art of Expressing the Human Body', and Furey's Combat Conditioning stuff,
With the weights M-W-F and the body weight Tu-Th.

Thanks in advance guys.

Sayonara

Forgive the spelling in the title. Would not let me correct.
Excited for your future stack with Erase and Alpha-T2!

Your "pre-stack" looks pretty solid. Wont be entirely strong but I think it will give you exactly what you're expecting from it